Anyone else get turned on by gaping pussy?

In my experience, Inflatables don't provide much resistance.
Keep graduating to larger toys as you get comfortable with them.
I also found that larger soft silicone toys are more pleasurable when stretching.

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?
do you like gaping boi pussy?

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?
As someone who has gaped a few females in my time I can say I’m also obsessed with it, I love the look of a properly well stretched/overstretched pussy

thats hot, i like stuff from roxanne xrated, queen viviain and isela the gaper

roxanne xrated is mostly fisting anal, queen vivian and isela are anal objects

Love to have my pussy stretched open, really enjoy working a second dildo into there, or using a silicone birthing egg. Have a friend coming to stay for a week or so soon and I am looking forward to then trying to fist me- much bigger hands than mine or than I have taken in a while.

Desperately want to get to the point somebody can fuck a closed fist in and out of me- maybe even see if they can induce a prolapse- the idea of going so hard and stretching so much and feeling so *ruined* gets me soaked.

I would love to be tied down, legs spread, speculum used to open me wide and then have a tube of canine semen inserted through my cervix like I'm being artificially inseminated~
Then have multiple men stroke off into my open hole and fill it with their semen (I have such a cum fetish)

Cap it all off by pushing a huge plug into my pussy to keep it all in...

Love to have my pussy stretched open, really enjoy working a second dildo into there, or using a silicone birthing egg. Have a friend coming to stay for a week or so soon and I am looking forward to then trying to fist me- much bigger hands than mine or than I have taken in a while.

Desperately want to get to the point somebody can fuck a closed fist in and out of me- maybe even see if they can induce a prolapse- the idea of going so hard and stretching so much and feeling so *ruined* gets me soaked.

I would love to be tied down, legs spread, speculum used to open me wide and then have a tube of canine semen inserted through my cervix like I'm being artificially inseminated~
Then have multiple men stroke off into my open hole and fill it with their semen (I have such a cum fetish)

That sounds hot as fuck. I volunteer to be one of the men dumping in your cavernous snatch.

Superb post.

Back