Anyone else get turned on by gaping pussy?

I LOVE big toys even tho I can't use them, but I'm getting there and I LOVE people that use them. Seeing people with amazing insertions and absolutely ruined holes is a big turn on for me.

gaping pussy in a mare to me means that she is not uptight but relaxed...when I use Chance, my horse toy, I need to relax my asshole to receive that horse cock...my asshole can't be uptight...I don' t know whether they have special yoga exercises for relaxing ones asshole...those who have been mounted by a cock whether human or animal know what I mean.... I have noticed that some breeding mares have gaping pussies because they have breed so many times that their cunts are loose and gaping... 🐎 ;)

Can never be too loose
Somewhat surprised to see quite a few people approve of it.

For almost 3-4 years now I actually have been sad and lamenting the fact that I am no longer tight and am left with a loose vag.

Kind of uplifting to see some approvals.

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?
Great desire. ❤️

Hum I saw this thread and was thinking if the prison term for the male anus is prison pocket than would it stand to reason the vagina would be classified as a prison purse? Some very lovely gapers her btw.

Someone asked me to post my speculum pix since I only mentioned how I used them to hold my gape.
Oh so warm and cozy looking! Would be fun to play in that lovely cave. Spelunking has never been so fun! Now I just need to find my cave outing equipment! thanks for sharing!

Back