Anyone else get turned on by gaping pussy?

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?

Attachments

• CFCA0E7F-F549-4AB0-BDB2-F9B4212399C1.png
    CFCA0E7F-F549-4AB0-BDB2-F9B4212399C1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
  • BCD6604A-2CF2-4221-9522-2AA3098CE630.png
    BCD6604A-2CF2-4221-9522-2AA3098CE630.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
  • 881D7D7A-B944-49D2-8C44-DA8C59CE8B32.png
    881D7D7A-B944-49D2-8C44-DA8C59CE8B32.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
  • 333B1956-5B0B-4DB1-BD58-FD0A6F1F4856.png
    333B1956-5B0B-4DB1-BD58-FD0A6F1F4856.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
Adore a gaping pussy especially when it takes my fist. The secret is how your phsically made. That said as a women your pre disposed to childbirth so in theory taking a fist shouuld be easy....not always is my experience.
The secret if you want to achieve vaginal and anal flexibility is practice . Stretching using objects and toys is the only way and loads of lube.
The caveat here is we're not all the same and some of us just arent made to stretch.
In fact in my experience Ive fitted more into a regulary stretched ass than I have a pussy but thats just me.
Hope this helps.

I absolutely LOVE a gaped pussy and ass. I love rosebuds and seeing the woman push her cervix out so I can see her peehole. A gaped pussy feels amazing too. I would suggest finding the next larger object around the house to "step up in size" lotion and shampoo bottles tend to be inconspicuous. But as far as an actual toy an inflatible or a plug that is tapered so you can keep working down on top of it to keep stretching. And practice makes perfect. Have to be dedicated to stretch daily or every other day if you need a day of rest! Lots of lubrication too so you dont get pinched. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the advice, I want to try this with my guy… but I can practice first with those, as you said. 🥰🥰

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?
First try working up the girth sizes the try two small ones, the small and big.....

Gaping pussies are hot

I used to practice so I could have one eventually, and was getting somewhere, but now I have to restart. It’s a goal for me to just be permanently loose
It is so amazing to just see a woman have a permanent gape and anytime she squats down it just opens up exposing your beautiful puffy insides😍

Absolutely a favorite!

Back