Anal sex with dogs

Have you had anal sex with a dog?

• Yes (human penis inside dog's anus)

Votes: 113 11.5%
  • Yes (dog's penis inside human's anus)

Votes: 305 31.1%
  • Yes (human penis inside dog's anus AND dog's penis inside human's anus)

Votes: 95 9.7%
  • No, I have no interest in it

Votes: 63 6.4%
  • No, but I want to have anal sex with a dog

Votes: 404 41.2%

• Total voters
It's amazing how it feels. I love when there is enough dog cum in me to spill out with the knot. I love how it feels slowly dripping out through out the day.
I second this. There is nothing like feeling him on your back panting in your ear and feeling his cum running down your thigh. Knowing he loves it as much as you do.

This is a thread for general discussion about anal sex with dogs (both giving and receiving). I searched for a thread like this, but couldn't find it. (There's already a thread about anal with animals in general, but that thread is about all non-human animal species: dogs, horses, cows, sheep, pigs, etc.) There may have been a thread like this on the old Zooville, but it's now lost.
I don't believe it's right for men to insert female animals. When a male dog fucks your ass it's 100% willing, the same cannot be said if you fuck a female animal.

gay man here, has been fucked by hundreds of men... now I want to try something different because I love huge amount of cum in my hole 💦

I've only been with my boy but I've been having anal sex with him since he was a pup and started getting horny. He's always loved it and most of the time I make sure that he cums either first or while I'm inside him. I also let him mount me sometimes but he's more of a bottom kinda boy.

I've done it a couple of times already, only once did I let him go at it freely tho, I guess that time there was a reaaally smooth entry, plus I had stretched myself a little bit before. I've wanted to go for the knot again but its difficult to find the right angle for him to go at it painlessly (I think he jabs a little bit on the inside and as soon as I feel that I have to grab him so he is restricted), it might have to do with the fact that I'm pretty high at 1.9 m.

This is a thread for general discussion about anal sex with dogs (both giving and receiving). I searched for a thread like this, but couldn't find it. (There's already a thread about anal with animals in general, but that thread is about all non-human animal species: dogs, horses, cows, sheep, pigs, etc.) There may have been a thread like this on the old Zooville, but it's now lost.
That other post, could you refer to it please (the one about animals in general)

I've been both ways with male dogs, and to be honest, I prefer him to put his penis in my anus.

With a bitch, it's vaginal unless she insists on anal. On two different occasions, I've been with two bitches who did exactly that. Both giant breeds, which made life easier and killed any guilty feelings - I figured I couldn't do much harm when I'd frequently seen both of them pass doggy logs that were AT LEAST as thick as my erect penis, and often longer, and normally do it like it was nothing unusual - no pain, no strain. So I figured what the heck - she's repeatedly squat-hunching to move my penis from her vulva to her anus each time I try to ease into her vaginally, then standing braced against a thrust with the tip against her anus, and I know damn well she can accept me anally with little or no difficulty, so why should I refuse?

A pause to get some more lube in play, and up the ol' back door we went. Took a bit more "oomph" than vaginal to get things going at first, but they both opened easily, bracing hard against the gentle but steady pressure - their idea, for the record - Other than my penis pressed against and eventually sliding into their anus, I deliberately didn't touch either one of them until I was fully inside and had made 3-4 slow full length thrusts - I WANTED them able to abort the session any time they chose. Instead of moving, both of them braced harder as I pressed in. After the initial penetration, things were smooth sailing. Both of them were pleasant, but frankly, and given the option, I prefer the sensation of a bitch's vagina over her anus/rectum, even when she's giant-class, and perfectly squeaky clean inside. (One of them sometimes wasn't... Ick... I know some odd folken like the scat thing, but I'm just not one of them. Oh well - To quote Stanley Uris, "Shit washes off.")
Wow that sounds amazing! I've never tried anal with a dog only humans. Dog pussy is just so good

Based on all your sexy comments, you sound like you'd be an amazing lover. I'd gladly date you and do all the kinky things with animals you like to do, except I'd be yours and the dogs sub, loving to be rimmed and to be cummed deep inside over and over~
I just might have to give you a kiss

Definitely looking forward to letting my pup mount and take me when he becomes mature (and if he's interested of course). Have had desires for as long as I can remember - and aside from a few bjs and handjobs I've given to family or friends pups don't have any experience with receiving a knot. Have engaged in extensive solo anal play with toys and received a few very large human penises, but receiving a knot has been a desire of mine forever. Cannot wait 🤤☺️

Back