Anal sex with dogs

Have you had anal sex with a dog?

• Yes (human penis inside dog's anus)

Votes: 113 11.5%
  • Yes (dog's penis inside human's anus)

Votes: 305 31.1%
  • Yes (human penis inside dog's anus AND dog's penis inside human's anus)

Votes: 95 9.7%
  • No, I have no interest in it

Votes: 63 6.4%
  • No, but I want to have anal sex with a dog

Votes: 404 41.2%

• Total voters
A question for you rimmers

how can you get a dog's ass to not smell like, well, ass?

Sometimes when in 69 I can't not smell her ass because, well, my nose is above my mouth. What can I do to avoid the foul smell of shit? Her ass is clean and so are the hairs in her perine area so that's not it

Never had the desire to top a dog, but love it when they top me. First couple times hurt like hell. Tried dildogging as well, thats way less painful but I always feel bad about 'using' the dog like that even if they get off too. Plus the idea of it isn't nearly as hot as them jumping on my back and pounding away

Sometimes when in 69 I can't not smell her ass because, well, my nose is above my mouth. What can I do to avoid the foul smell of shit? Her ass is clean and so are the hairs in her perine area so that's not it
Good luck with this. I can't even get my wife's ass to not smell when I try to rim her deep. When we shower she lets me wash her and i wash her asshole real good. But that hole still smells. I'm a horn dog so I still rim her asshole deep. Regardless of smell

Wash her butt after every single poop consistently. This is the same for human ass, you gotta use bidet and not just wipe with paper. The nastiness marinates.
Soap might dry the sensitive skin, but there's oil-based cleaners good for yo butt or genital area.

I'm not experienced with this (other than the human part) but that should hold logically true with any butt, right? I'm very into anal with humans, from rimming to fisting and HATE scat, so I'm pretty sure what I said holds true.

i used to get naked when i was younger and let my dog jump on me and hump me. then one day he mounted me and fucked my ass. i screamed like a bitch and gasped for air but loved it. have also fucked a dogs ass too

Yh me and the furry boys I've been with enjoy each other's asses regularly, but I've been lucky, depends on the dog. I been with dog who will only top me, not that I'm complaining :husky_wink:

i was with a male dog that would never mount me but would allow me to penetrate him, he liked to ride on top of me. when my current girl is not in heat she likes anal but only in one position (laying on our sides spooning) and won't accept it in any other position.

How would one get a dog ready for anal? Like, what training should be done, what preparations, etc.
This is human penetrating dog btw, although tips for dog penetrating human is also appreciated

for the dogs i was with i used gentle dry touching to get them ok with it then i switched to small insertions and gradually moved up in size when they were comfortable with it

for the dogs i was with i used gentle dry touching to get them ok with it then i switched to small insertions and gradually moved up in size when they were comfortable with it
OK, thank you! Is there a way to clean the dog like there is for humans? Or is it going to be messy regardless? Wanna know in advance in case I try this
: P

OK, thank you! Is there a way to clean the dog like there is for humans? Or is it going to be messy regardless? Wanna know in advance in case I try this
: P
from what i've heard enemas are bad for dogs and you shouldn't do it. i just wait until after my girl does her business and she's generally always clean afterwards.

First experience was with my male husky. He took me in my basement and the thrill of being tied in your ass with nowhere to go is intoxicating. The fullness and completeness I had left me craving it over and over. That cum has absolutely nowhere to go but deep inside of you...

I've been having anal sex with my rottie since he was a pup. We fill each others ass up with cum and wouldn't have it any other way.
Did You just really say you had anal sex with a puppy :husky_sad: what the actual fuck dude? That's fucked up, don't freaking do sexual things with underdeveloped animals (dogs aren't sexually mature till around 2, 16 months at the earliest is when most dogs finish puberty and hormonal changes) its freaking wrong, I hope karma bites you in the ass for that, sorry, not sorry; IDC if this comment pisses you off, I will always, always be against anyone that does that

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never taken dog dick (don't really plan to either), but I do fuck 2 of my dogs in the ass a lot and while it does feel good, compared to pussy there's not a lot of pleasure there since there's not much actually grabbing your dick. With that being said both of the dogs I've done it with were on the smaller side of medium, so for all I know I'm missing out compared to what a big dog's ass feels like. For me it's more the mental aspect of fucking them in the ass while they take it in their gaping holes like a true bitch would.

as a male gay bottom this is an area i have had interest in. as a young teen i would get naked and get under my dog but did not know what sex was at the time only that i liked sticking things in me and i knew he had a thing.......then a Dom woke me up a few months ago that He wanted His dog to do me so i was aroused since i am a submissive but it never happened so this lead me here...............for me its to be knotted (if i can take it but once he gets in i will have no choice i think thats what arouses me not having a choice and dealing with the pain until my head tells me its ok)

I would like to some day get mounted and knotted, to feel that hot doggy dick constantly squirting in me. But alas, I have quite the tight ass and will need a LOT more practice and play before my ass is ready. So for now I'm pretty much sticking to oral if i get a chance at a big dicked stud.

Back