Anal sex with dogs

Have you had anal sex with a dog?

• Yes (human penis inside dog's anus)

Votes: 112 11.5%
  • Yes (dog's penis inside human's anus)

Votes: 305 31.2%
  • Yes (human penis inside dog's anus AND dog's penis inside human's anus)

Votes: 95 9.7%
  • No, I have no interest in it

Votes: 62 6.3%
  • No, but I want to have anal sex with a dog

Votes: 404 41.3%

• Total voters
I would like to some day get mounted and knotted, to feel that hot doggy dick constantly squirting in me. But alas, I have quite the tight ass and will need a LOT more practice and play before my ass is ready. So for now I'm pretty much sticking to oral if i get a chance at a big dicked stud.
there's no such thing as "ass too tight"... the very first thing that ever entered my butt was dog cock, no preparation whatsoever. it's not that big on the way in, just gotta relax and just let it happen. if you feel brave and take the knot on the first time as well just make sure to keep it in till it deflates a bit.

there's no such thing as "ass too tight"... the very first thing that ever entered my butt was dog cock, no preparation whatsoever. it's not that big on the way in, just gotta relax and just let it happen. if you feel brave and take the knot on the first time as well just make sure to keep it in till it deflates a bit.
Hey, I'm glad you had such an easy first time and I wish it was/is that simple for me but from my own personal forays into being penetrated I definitely would not be able to just jump into it like that. I for sure would need practice with toys and the like and def need prep when I eventually get to the point of taking an actual dog.

Yeah, I will never recommend taking a dog cock or any cock without any preparation.
It's very hard to have control over a messy situation like what it is to let a male dog mate you, and while being "tight" ensures you get a good tie, the dog might jump off or tug violently and OW! there goes your ass!
Better to train yourself to be able to accommodate the knot (stretching the inside is also a thing, you need to know what fits in there before you get a chance with a big stud). I think playing it safe is much more important than chasing a perfect fetish scenario where you get knotted.

A few times with German shepherds, mostly on the receiving end, had one that liked to cuddle and lick me all over after I took his knot and his load.

It's hot knowing that your boy wants to breed you.

Something about getting down on all fours, and presenting your wanting asshole to your boy just gets me so horny. That way it's totally up to your boy to take what he wants. When you feel his warm tongue on your hole, the anticipation is almost too much. Finally, you feel him jump on your back and grab you tightly around the hips. Feeling his warm wet cock probing my backside, but I won't guide him in. If he wants to breed me, he has to find my tight asshole himself. Even if it takes him a few tries, it just builds the anticipation of both of you getting exactly what you want.

It's hot knowing that your boy wants to breed you.

Something about getting down on all fours, and presenting your wanting asshole to your boy just gets me so horny. That way it's totally up to your boy to take what he wants. When you feel his warm tongue on your hole, the anticipation is almost too much. Finally, you feel him jump on your back and grab you tightly around the hips. Feeling his warm wet cock probing my backside, but I won't guide him in. If he wants to breed me, he has to find my tight asshole himself. Even if it takes him a few tries, it just builds the anticipation of both of you getting exactly what you want.
sounds like someone didn't get stabbed by over-eager boy with bad aim yet :gsd_laughing:

sounds like someone didn't get stabbed by over-eager boy with bad aim yet :gsd_laughing:

Luckily so far my balls have been kept out of harms way, however there have been a couple of times when my ass was impaled. That usually leads to me laying face down on the ground for 15-30 minutes.

I love getting on my hands and knees for a dog. There is nothing like getting a dog knot I love it when it's locked in place the dog's penis is throbbing iinside me.

My favorite is the foreplay. I like to lift they're tail, and lick they're ass for 20 minutes. I love everything about rimming dog butt. Smell, taste, the feeling. Then I finger alittle. Then add more lube. Jack them off a bit so they're hard when I fuck them. Got to please them too. And just slowly slide inside of them till you're all the way inside of them. And just feel them squeeze you. Then ramp up speed over time. And cum as deep as you can. Afterwords don't pull out. Just stay Inside of them till you shrink. It feels so good. Sorry this got alittle descriptive. I love sharing my experience.

You could use a condom, though people on Beast Forum and Zooville have said that no condom is needed when having anal sex with a dog (the main thing that is needed is a water-based lubricant).
Is it safe to do it without condom or will u get decease from him?

Is it safe to do it without condom or will u get decease from him?
You are generally much less likely to get a disease from a dog than from a human. Make sure that your dogs are properly vaccinated and de-wormed regularly though, whether you get intimate with them or not.

In the last years I only had brief moments alone with male dogs (since I've never had one), so I didn't take the courage to try anal on me (it was too risky). And years before when I had more opportunities I didn't take them, because it didn't cross my mind (I considered myself straight, and that would've been gay :husky_laughing: ). That's was pretty stupid of me, but well, it's called growing (and I was slow for sex :husky_nerd:)

But once I had anal with a male (giving) being successful at first (never could do anal with females dog), and it was a pretty awesome experience, his penis was fully erect with his knot outside, meanwhile he was cumming all over the floor with his anus pulsating pressing me, without me even touching his sheath :husky_love:. Then I tried to see if he was willing to mount me, but he lost interest after I made him finish. :husky_nervous:

My favorite is the foreplay. I like to lift they're tail, and lick they're ass for 20 minutes. I love everything about rimming dog butt. Smell, taste, the feeling. Then I finger alittle. Then add more lube. Jack them off a bit so they're hard when I fuck them. Got to please them too. And just slowly slide inside of them till you're all the way inside of them. And just feel them squeeze you. Then ramp up speed over time. And cum as deep as you can. Afterwords don't pull out. Just stay Inside of them till you shrink. It feels so good. Sorry this got alittle descriptive. I love sharing my experience.
Wow this got me hot under the collar ? We do much the same although I'm not into rimming.
Instead I rub his hole and scratch his back end to get him in the mood, in which he curls his tail upwards similar to a bitch and the fur stands up on his back. If he's not interested then we stop for another time. Love the feeling of him squeezing down so tight and cumming together.

On the receiving end I'm way too tight back there and he's lazy so never tried knotting. If not a HJ, it's dildog or cowgirl fun while he's on his back or both on our sides. Lots of lube and nice and slow. As for cowgirl, there's something about having a hot dog between your legs while he's cumming.

I have never had anal sex with a dog, but it's a big fetish of mine (I always fantasize, especially with male dogs). The dogs I've met, till now, were not really tollerant of being touched under the tail, so I respected that...
I once met a dog which seemed really into it, but I was still unsure on my zoo side at the time (and I'm still regretting that, now xD).
I'm not into receiving, but who knows, maybe one day I will change my mind and return the favour for the right k9 (after I have my fun, obviously :sneaky:)

My only experience was when i was younger, offered my dick to my cousins dog in his backyard one and he started licking me. Felt great a couple minutes in he started trying to mount so did the only thing you do in that situation, dropped my shorts turned around and got on all fours for him. took a few tries but he found his mark. HURT like fuck and got scared, pulled away went back inside regrettably.

After reading all our posts i wish i had tried again, lovely collie cock.

Never been with a dog before, never even touched a dick before. but lately the thought of getting knotted by a dog has been creeping into my mind. Just seeing how everyone is completely addicted to knots after they try them, resonates with me- I'm pretty sure I'd be addicted to. I already obsess over them a bit, they're so goddamn erotic to me. my one hesitation about it is I'm not sure if I'm ready to receive an ass full of cum.

Why I'd love to fuck a mare or a bitch, the thought of having my penis inside a male or female dog willing to take it does seem exciting for sure.

Back