Americanmeat.com toy reviews

Apparently 1 inch and 3/4 is too big for medium dog pussy pocket pussy I have tore it good news is I got large anus lol True story so I guess that means I’m a large but not in length lol just average length 5 inches not sure if I should upload picture of tear it is less than quarter inch size on the top left of the V but it did his job again today three times a use that pussy is good lol But did not have my dog looking at me and me looking into her eyes so it was not as passionate as the first time which was also the second so highly recommend having someone you care about be in your heart and mind 😊. And if anybody has any idea what the best safe organic vegan non-crappy lube is please let me know or make a thing so everybody can know Thanks

Apparently 1 inch and 3/4 is too big for medium dog pussy pocket pussy I have tore it good news is I got large anus lol True story so I guess that means I’m a large but not in length lol just average length 5 inches not sure if I should upload picture of tear it is less than quarter inch size on the top left of the V but it did his job again today three times a use that pussy is good lol But did not have my dog looking at me and me looking into her eyes so it was not as passionate as the first time which was also the second so highly recommend having someone you care about be in your heart and mind 😊. And if anybody has any idea what the best safe organic vegan non-crappy lube is please let me know or make a thing so everybody can know Thanks
I use Sliquid. Either the H2O or Sassy (more slick for tight canals).

How is the packaging? Is it discreet? Does it come in a box? Is the packaging revealing? And estimate, how long is the shipping?

Their time for making them and shipping em out seems to have gotten much better, was expexting to wait a month before it shipped, but it only took a week, should have it soon

I just bought one of the AM canines last week and got it this week. I won't be posting photos due to it being a custom-colored character match, but I'll be able to at least describe it. I will note that I was pondering seeing if they were willing to be involved in a toy project of my own, but I'm really on the fence as of writing

I placed the order last Monday, making sure the colors were at least close enough to what I wanted, but planned on sending a reference photo to get the correct colors matched. The next day, Tuesday, I emailed them the reference photo with the order number and a description of which colors needed to be matched. There was a third color chosen that was to be a new addition to the color scheme and not to be changed. I simply got a confirmation that the photo and information would be attached to my order so that the request could be fulfilled. There was no verification of the color information or any communication at all from this point to shipping. The toy was shipped out last Friday with just a standard notification from the "Shop" system they use. The estimated date on the tracking number was this Tuesday. I was quite excited at this point.

Now we're to today. I got a notification and email saying that the package was on the truck to be delivered. My excitement grew quite a lot. I went through my normal day up until the mail truck arrived and was happy to have the package when it arrived. I noticed something was off when I opened the box, but was unsure of exactly what. So, I proceeded to open the toy after deciding that the colors weren't quite right but okay for something to jack off with. This is where things got worse. After testing it out and enjoying the toy quite abit, I decided that something wasn't sitting quite right with the toy.

How wrong could a toy purchase have gone? The main color was supposed to be an actual color, but I got undyed silicone. Not bad, but I could still deal with it. The inside color was supposed to be standard color choice, but I got something that wasn't on the website or reference photos. This color was never in the order or reference photos, wtf. I started looking over the surface and after one of the "fur" tufts simply fell off, I found dozens of bubbles embedded in the toy including the tailhole. Now, we're into a quality control failure, but we're not even done yet. The spade had a noticeable gap. Not the little bit I've seen in photos and read about on here, it was gaping. Upon further inspection of the toy and comparison to the product photos, I realized that the toy had literally been circumcised during production. All three spade lips had been cut back smooth with the inner walls and even some nasty cut marks were clearly left behind. The upper spade "lip" even had a massive bubble in it that was somehow through all three colors and was sliced right through, leaving more nasty cut marks behind. To sum it up: The colors were wrong, the molding process left enough bubbles to breathe in for a month, and the toy doesn't even resemble the product photos at this point.

I've emailed AMI with photos and a description of all of the issues, and I am currently waiting for a response. From what I've been told, I should expect something at least reasonable, but the quality of what I was sent makes me seriously doubt this. I'll be posting any updates to this as soon as I can and hope to find a proper resolution quickly.

I just bought one of the AM canines last week and got it this week. I won't be posting photos due to it being a custom-colored character match, but I'll be able to at least describe it. I will note that I was pondering seeing if they were willing to be involved in a toy project of my own, but I'm really on the fence as of writing

I placed the order last Monday, making sure the colors were at least close enough to what I wanted, but planned on sending a reference photo to get the correct colors matched. The next day, Tuesday, I emailed them the reference photo with the order number and a description of which colors needed to be matched. There was a third color chosen that was to be a new addition to the color scheme and not to be changed. I simply got a confirmation that the photo and information would be attached to my order so that the request could be fulfilled. There was no verification of the color information or any communication at all from this point to shipping. The toy was shipped out last Friday with just a standard notification from the "Shop" system they use. The estimated date on the tracking number was this Tuesday. I was quite excited at this point.

Now we're to today. I got a notification and email saying that the package was on the truck to be delivered. My excitement grew quite a lot. I went through my normal day up until the mail truck arrived and was happy to have the package when it arrived. I noticed something was off when I opened the box, but was unsure of exactly what. So, I proceeded to open the toy after deciding that the colors weren't quite right but okay for something to jack off with. This is where things got worse. After testing it out and enjoying the toy quite abit, I decided that something wasn't sitting quite right with the toy.

How wrong could a toy purchase have gone? The main color was supposed to be an actual color, but I got undyed silicone. Not bad, but I could still deal with it. The inside color was supposed to be standard color choice, but I got something that wasn't on the website or reference photos. This color was never in the order or reference photos, wtf. I started looking over the surface and after one of the "fur" tufts simply fell off, I found dozens of bubbles embedded in the toy including the tailhole. Now, we're into a quality control failure, but we're not even done yet. The spade had a noticeable gap. Not the little bit I've seen in photos and read about on here, it was gaping. Upon further inspection of the toy and comparison to the product photos, I realized that the toy had literally been circumcised during production. All three spade lips had been cut back smooth with the inner walls and even some nasty cut marks were clearly left behind. The upper spade "lip" even had a massive bubble in it that was somehow through all three colors and was sliced right through, leaving more nasty cut marks behind. To sum it up: The colors were wrong, the molding process left enough bubbles to breathe in for a month, and the toy doesn't even resemble the product photos at this point.

I've emailed AMI with photos and a description of all of the issues, and I am currently waiting for a response. From what I've been told, I should expect something at least reasonable, but the quality of what I was sent makes me seriously doubt this. I'll be posting any updates to this as soon as I can and hope to find a proper resolution quickly.
Yeah, hopefully they do something for you to fix that, mine only had the very noticable gap with the spade

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-013654_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220517-013654_Photos.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 178
Yeah, hopefully they do something for you to fix that, mine only had the very noticable gap with the spade
That looks exactly like the shape mine came in. It's not at all how it's being advertised here or on their site. You should absolutely contact them about that.

If anyone else has gotten one of these in lately that looks like this, please share photos when you can.

Small update on this story:

I've gotten a response from their support, and they say that they are going to see what they can do to fix it. They are claiming that the gape is completely normal and that the spade can't possibly look like that on a real product since the stock photo is of a toy with no actual inserts. I've responded to this with a photo of a friend's toy showing what I was expecting and that it was completely possible to look like that.

My personal opinion:

I happen to know why they took the listings down for a while, and I believe that this difference is directly related to that situation. I'm going to keep the details of what I know and believe about this to myself for the moment, but may be willing to disclose more about it if they disclose it to me.

Is that a medium vaginal insert, or a large?
Its a medium, and I didnt plan on contacting about it because it doest bother me too much and doesnt seem to affect how it feels any.
At least now I know its the "intended" look and that they just mislead with the insert-less toy

Small update on this story:

I've gotten a response from their support, and they say that they are going to see what they can do to fix it. They are claiming that the gape is completely normal and that the spade can't possibly look like that on a real product since the stock photo is of a toy with no actual inserts. I've responded to this with a photo of a friend's toy showing what I was expecting and that it was completely possible to look like that.

My personal opinion:

I happen to know why they took the listings down for a while, and I believe that this difference is directly related to that situation. I'm going to keep the details of what I know and believe about this to myself for the moment, but may be willing to disclose more about it if they disclose it to me.
Wow, thanks for this. I've been debating on getting the canine toy, and I still intend to. But at least this can give me more pause and if they are looking into it, maybe they'll fix any issues relating to quality (and coloration). I still have my mare pussy that can satisfy me for now.

Its a medium, and I didnt plan on contacting about it because it doest bother me too much and doesnt seem to affect how it feels any.
At least now I know its the "intended" look and that they just mislead with the insert-less toy
It's not just that, they've changed what they consider the complete final product within the past year and have even said that they are going to change the stock photos out soon. I have proof that they were making them identical to the stock photo before

Wow, thanks for this. I've been debating on getting the canine toy, and I still intend to. But at least this can give me more pause and if they are looking into it, maybe they'll fix any issues relating to quality (and coloration). I still have my mare pussy that can satisfy me for now.
They've already said that they're looking into it, but from what I've been hearing I wouldn't expect everything to be fixed anytime soon.

It's not just that, they've changed what they consider the complete final product within the past year and have even said that they are going to change the stock photos out soon. I have proof that they were making them identical to the stock photo before
Well, this could also explain why theyre now cheaper

Well, this could also explain why theyre now cheaper
Short answer: yes.
Long answer:
The actual toy from the mold is definitely the exact same as before, but the modification after curing is likely to make removing the cores safer. The actual issue I can see coming about from the current design is actually much easier to solve if they were to actually try, but it seems that they've taken the easy route instead. The email I got in response to my complaint included a mention that they're working on replacing the stock photos with new ones to represent the "new look". I've offered to provide help with these issues if they're willing to accept the help, but I'm really not expecting much at all given what I've been told and lied to about.

Sassy is a great purchase
It’s been working great thanks for the advice my current Mate who I am way too big for I got Dildos for her and she going crazy for it like she cannot contain herself and for the toy it’s been working great definitely better than the aloe stuff.

Attachments

• F2D244AB-D182-4DF6-9ED6-439E1BDA182E.jpeg
    F2D244AB-D182-4DF6-9ED6-439E1BDA182E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 148
  • 04F407CF-F0D3-4E13-97A5-5B0DB4C1F1FA.jpeg
    04F407CF-F0D3-4E13-97A5-5B0DB4C1F1FA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 146
Back