Americanmeat.com toy reviews

I actually own a two-hole pony fleshlight from American Meat Inc. It was absolutely wonderful although I don't believe I have a big cock, decided to go medium on the hole size, ripping the anus and vagina after about 4 months of use. I did enjoy the absolutely tight experience although it was very difficult to do anal with it but it was great until my girth ripped both holes. It is a lot more softer than anything from Bad Dragon. But make sure you get the correct size or you will be breaking it. I still use mine but it's not the same experience after I've ripped the pussy and asshole up

Attachments

• 1642438621326.jpg
    1642438621326.jpg
    835 KB · Views: 225
  • 1642438689833.jpg
    1642438689833.jpg
    606.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 1642438673156.jpg
    1642438673156.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 234
I actually own a two-hole pony fleshlight from American Meat Inc. It was absolutely wonderful although I don't believe I have a big cock, decided to go medium on the hole size, ripping the anus and vagina after about 4 months of use. I did enjoy the absolutely tight experience although it was very difficult to do anal with it but it was great until my girth ripped both holes. It is a lot more softer than anything from Bad Dragon. But make sure you get the correct size or you will be breaking it. I still use mine but it's not the same experience after I've ripped the pussy and asshole up
How long does the order take to arrive? I’ve ordered something similar about 2 weeks ago, and I’m curious about the time to delivery given that global supply chains are having a hard time at the moment. (Also if I’m not mistaken the company has a large backlog of orders too.)

How long does the order take to arrive? I’ve ordered something similar about 2 weeks ago, and I’m curious about the time to delivery given that global supply chains are having a hard time at the moment. (Also if I’m not mistaken the company has a large
I ordered mine in December of 2019 and didn't receive it until May of 2020. So yeah it was backed up for a long time but that was at the beginning of the pandemic so everything was in Madness. Coincidentally enough they're based out of Texas and I thought it wouldn't take that long since Big Spring is not that far from Dallas but no it took forever. But I'm not going to lie they are totally worth the wait. The first four months of having it my cock was in heaven. I can't have a mare right now so this is the next best thing

I ordered mine in December of 2019 and didn't receive it until May of 2020. So yeah it was backed up for a long time but that was at the beginning of the pandemic so everything was in Madness. Coincidentally enough they're based out of Texas and I thought it wouldn't take that long since Big Spring is not that far from Dallas but no it took forever. But I'm not going to lie they are totally worth the wait. The first four months of having it my cock was in heaven. I can't have a mare right now so this is the next best thing
Thanks for the reply :) I actually got an email 1 day ago saying that it will arrive at the end of January, which means it will have taken 3 weeks to arrive from America (I’m in Australia) since I ordered it, if everything goes well.

Looks like this particular supply chain has recovered well :)

Thanks for the reply :) I actually got an email 1 day ago saying that it will arrive at the end of January, which means it will have taken 3 weeks to arrive from America (I’m in Australia) since I ordered it, if everything goes well.

Looks like this particular supply chain has recovered well :)
That is so awesome I'm so glad to hear that I promise you you're going to enjoy their product.

The two hole has my eye. Im thinking it would be fun to experiment and see if I can't get one to simulate a mares wink. Same goes for a dildo, I want to find a way to make a hyper-realistic horse cock that can be flaired with air pressure or something

It looks like they have a few premades on their website available right now to buy. You just have to check their website every so often, they seem to post minor inventory drops without announcements.. but I have the 2 hole canine, cheval, and pone toys. All three are absolutely lovely

It looks like they have a few premades on their website available right now to buy. You just have to check their website every so often, they seem to post minor inventory drops without announcements.. but I have the 2 hole canine, cheval, and pone toys. All three are absolutely lovely
Do you have the large or medium inserts for the canine? how does it feel?

medium vag, large anal. It's perfect! My cheval is tight vag, and a bit too much, kinda wish she was at least med, but oh well
My Cheval has medium vag and tight anal. Works pretty well, there are some days when I want a little more tightness and go for her ass. Most of time plastering her vagina though.

Just received mine today. I bought a pony one hole ready to ship, $50 I think + shipping. Took about three weeks from USA to NZ, pretty good.
I think it has the tight hole size, but I'm not that girthy either so it works out. Takes a bit getting used to, but I have to say it's a wonder when you're horny AF. Worth it for sure. We'll see how long it lasts, it is quite heavy and flexible so that could factor in to the longevity.

Toys like these look tempting, but I don't want to invest in chinese junk that tears the first time you use it.

I'll be scrolling back through the thread.

Toys like these look tempting, but I don't want to invest in chinese junk that tears the first time you use it.

I'll be scrolling back through the thread.
the toys from americanmeat (ie: this thread...) are poured with platinum cure silicone and manufactured in the USA

i've had my toys for a couple years and they still haven't torn. bad dragon, on the other hand.. my couple of those definitely have torn at the entry. still usable tho

The two hole one looks amazing. I’ve had BD toys in the past and they don’t really hold up enough to justify the cost. Tore two of them. I’ve heard these AmericanMeat ones are actually great quality

I have a number of BD toys and never had a problem with them tearing. They are also made with platinum-cure silicone so that's probably not the problem Design perhaps?
I do prefer Americanmeats two-hole Cheval over any of my BD mares (and pony). I will still breed them from time to time, though.

I am curious though regarding the 2-hole canine how close to the real deal is the overall feeling of the 2-hole canine compared to a canine companion in heat

I am curious though regarding the 2-hole canine how close to the real deal is the overall feeling of the 2-hole canine compared to a canine companion in heat
Well got it today, warmed up is most likely the best toy in comparison to a dog. The one picture is a in heat shepherd next to the toy, the other picture is too show what one I choose after trying the toy.
For people not having a dog this is a great purchase but nothing will ever feel like the real thing.
But if you do get one warm it up first it helps a lot.

Attachments

• 20220421_171819.jpg
    20220421_171819.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 369
  • 20220421_193728.jpg
    20220421_193728.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 357
Love my DirtyInternetToys/AmericanMeat strokers but wish they were softer. If I use them more than once every few days my dick actually gets sore because they are almost more rubbery than like silicone. Also the anus on the horse is unusable for me, its just way to small. I may get another with large holes but right now I have a Riverdream coming from CanemCreations and a Sarah coming from Weredog so I will do a comparison.

Well got it today, warmed up is most likely the best toy in comparison to a dog. The one picture is a in heat shepherd next to the toy, the other picture is too show what one I choose after trying the toy.
For people not having a dog this is a great purchase but nothing will ever feel like the real thing.
But if you do get one warm it up first it helps a lot.
Lol, got mine today as well. Same colour to, it seems like XD. Checked the mail and it said package delivered, instant boner. Found the package downstairs as someone else answered the door when I was not home. Not that they inspect my packages, but the label only says AMI Colorado which does not show anything for me on google.

Feels great only I have nothing to compare it to. Our dog can only take my index finger :(

Warming it up is nicer. You’ll need lube. The soft silicone feels a bit weird as it is sticky, but you get used to that. “after only one day?” well…. after 'only' 20 times or so yes 😊
I chose the larger inserts as I heard people about ripping it. With a girth of 5,5” the larger ones are not tight but with a good vacuum its a great ride. Anal definitely feels different as you don’t have the 30* angle and the walls are thinner but the vacuum more noticeable. Also quite good.

Attachments

• 1b5fd301-f30f-416a-913b-315fb11f2195.jpg
    1b5fd301-f30f-416a-913b-315fb11f2195.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 80
Just Tried their product today in less than 30 minutes, twice felt amazing never used a pocket pussy device before definitely worth 150$ thanks for this product I am thinking about getting another species because that was fucking awesome. And if anybody else has any recommendations on what I should try please do tell thanks in Advance. It is definitely soft

Last edited:
Back