Americanmeat.com toy reviews

Sadly looks like the canine one from American Meat isn't available any more. Hope they restock soon!
Kinda wish they'd at least send an email or something. I ordered the canine months ago and have yet to see anything, hearing this kind of makes me tempted to just refund and call it a day

My Cheval arrived today. Please keep in mind that the return address has the name of the company spelled out, not an acronym nor abbreviation. A google search would reveal to others the nature of the product inside.

I wouldn't be surprised if my mail carrier was familiar with the company. It might make for some interesting conversation but that would be fine for me.

I ordered 1 canine and 1 cheval at the beginning of June and my package shoud arrive next week, so it took nearly two and a half month for me

So I just picked up my dragoness toy from the delivery. Shipping wise it's pretty discreet. It does look really good and feels extremely nice. Prefer the anal hole though overall but both are good.
I can't say anything about the quality yet tho since I've only had it for a day. But you can see the seams on the bottom pretty clearly, thankfully they hide it on the top with the scales so it doesn't look off. Worth the price overall!

i got a one hole horse sex toy, solid black color. The quality is amazing and the detail is really up to par.. American meat all the way. Bad dragon never has anything in stock lol

Looks like american meat doesnt sell the canine vag anymore. And bd is always out of stock on hazels. Anyone know where you can get k9 pussies?

Back