Americanmeat.com toy reviews

I guess I could have provided more detail in my first post, as far as a review goes. This is for the canine, two hole, medium size.

I like this thing a lot. It's the only toy I own, but I use it all the time. Both holes are distinctively different. They're textured differently on the inside. The ass is a straight shot, while the pussy has a bit of an angle at the entrance. I don't know if I really prefer one over the other. They both feel nice.

It does require a lot of lube as the rubber is almost sticky against the skin. I have to lube up the entrance and my dick then get it in. From there you can easily add more lube through the opening at the back end before you put the plug in. Once that's in, it creates a nice suction. Feels pretty good.

It's pretty easy to clean out afterwards. It's a sort of large, so make sure you have somewhere to store it if you don't live alone.

I'm not even really that into the idea of fucking a bitch, I sort of bought it as an impulse, but I do enjoy it.

Overall I'd recommend it, but I also have no other toys to compare it to. It obviously doesn't feel as good as real (human) pussy, but it's better than your hand. 😂

i was about to start a thread about this ad, when i found this one. I'll def be ordering the canine... as soon as i figure out how to get it shipped. def not shipping that to work!!! and my wife is a stay at home. that would not go over well. she about flipped when she found my fleshlight last year. lol

i was about to start a thread about this ad, when i found this one. I'll def be ordering the canine... as soon as i figure out how to get it shipped. def not shipping that to work!!! and my wife is a stay at home. that would not go over well. she about flipped when she found my fleshlight last year. lol
I had sort of the same dilemma when I was much younger living with my folks... I ended up getting a PO box and never had any issues. Still have my old Pet Lust VHS's lol

For reference to anyone who wants to know, I finished discussing any specifications with the seller for my order on May 21st and have yet to receive a shipment notification. Hopefully it'll ship in a couple of weeks. I'll post an update in the thread when it does for the sake of reference.

For reference to anyone who wants to know, I finished discussing any specifications with the seller for my order on May 21st and have yet to receive a shipment notification. Hopefully it'll ship in a couple of weeks. I'll post an update in the thread when it does for the sake of reference.
Thx BigBoy and wow thats a long time!!!

I have the Dog toy from AmericanMeat, and for comparison Hazel from Bad Dragon.

Bad Dragon does have a tighter fit, and more of what I think of as anatomically correct curvature internally. Both are pleasant. The exterior appearance of the toy from AmericanMeat, though, is in a whole other league from any other company I've seen. The advertised detail is accurate.
How long did your order take to be delivered

Okay, I have just recieved notification that my order has just had a shipping label created. Thus, from the last message of what specifications I wanted with the toy (i.e. extra colour) on May 21st, it has taken 2 months and a week.

Finally received my toy, but found that it didn't line up with what I discussed with the seller on etsy. I'm going to message them some more to find a resolution.

Back