Americanmeat.com toy reviews

My Cheval took 18 days from order to delivery, ( I am in Australia) So not to long. I went medium medium, in flesh color, (should have gone black with pink inside.) As for fit and feeling awesome, the ribbing inside is just like the real thing, both holes feel great. I warm mine in warm water before using it. cheers LL
Oh wow. That's quick! I had contacted the owner of the site a while back and was told 6-8 weeks before it gets sent for delivery, then however long for delivery. Looking like it'll be January before I get mine, hope the wait is worth it!

I plan on buying one of their toys. I just need to know if they can ship express. I’d pay them extra. I need to send it to a friends place so my parents do know.

How discreet is the shipping and packaging?
Can't remember what the label said, but the packaging was just a simple brown box with the BOL taped to it, as well as shipping labels of course. I've got a second toy from them on route to my place, so can update what the label actually says in regards to the sender info when it arrives (probably another week or so)

Can't remember what the label said, but the packaging was just a simple brown box with the BOL taped to it, as well as shipping labels of course. I've got a second toy from them on route to my place, so can update what the label actually says in regards to the sender info when it arrives (probably another week or so)
That's good to know. I need a discreet package like that if I'm ordering from them.

but if you have ever felt a large chunk of silicone in a discreet cardboard box, you pretty much know what it is :)
Yeah, but I'd rather others not guess. If they can tell it's a toy, I don't care, it's the kind of toy.

Your welcome. However I’d go with the firm option if you get one. The soft one isn’t as tight as it could be.
Again, thanks for the advice! Good to know. Now, to save up $92 or more...

Just received my 2 hole dog from them with their misfit sale. Took about 6 days including the weekend from order to delivery in US.
It smelled a bit like cigarette smoke but a good washing and soak in hot water and soap got rid of 99% of it.

Other than the smell, it works beautifully and is well worth the $75 after shipping

Yeah, but I'd rather others not guess. If they can tell it's a toy, I don't care, it's the kind of toy.
Totally forgot to get back to this here. Got the 2 hole canine in on Thursday, it does come in a plain brown box. The return label does say the name of the company (American meat). Otherwise, yeah, just a simple package. As long as whoever recieves the package doesn't look up the company name out of curiosity you'll be fine lol

Totally forgot to get back to this here. Got the 2 hole canine in on Thursday, it does come in a plain brown box. The return label does say the name of the company (American meat). Otherwise, yeah, just a simple package. As long as whoever recieves the package doesn't look up the company name out of curiosity you'll be fine lol
Good to know. Sounds fine to me!

I've tried the Natascha and Classic Mary from BD and they were both uncomfortable. The Natascha is very tight and the Classic Mary was looked weird and was like having sex with a small plate. I just bought a premade Cheval from Americanmeat and it has super fast shipping. It shipped same day and shipping was cheap, like $10. I'll let you know how it is when it arrives.

I have noticed that there is a new ad going around Zooville and I would like to know has anybody tried those toys yet if so then what kind and how was it

Edit: there is another theard just like mine so answer to either one

I am wanting to get the canine one. But what's the vagina and anal insert? There is the original one for large and medium which is experimental. Is medium tighter? I would go with medium but someone said that ruins it. I am undecided because with bad dragon's stuff I only found pleasure from snowball the deer. Snowball is smooth and tight. The others I've tried like JT the fox and sugar star were lose but extremely bumpy and rough to the point it became unpleasant to use and never enjoyed using them for the pleasure but for the looks. Even with the looks it was not enough to usually push me over unless I really tired or was super pent up.
I would think medium is a bit tighter, yes. Also, it just depends on your size and girth, if you need tighter; go for tighter!

I've tried the Natascha and Classic Mary from BD and they were both uncomfortable. The Natascha is very tight and the Classic Mary was looked weird and was like having sex with a small plate. I just bought a premade Cheval from Americanmeat and it has super fast shipping. It shipped same day and shipping was cheap, like $10. I'll let you know how it is when it arrives.

Steamy reporting in! It's been a long while since I've been with a real mare (stupid laws) but the Cheval is 95% spot on!:

The texture 99%, - yes fucking please! this is not a baddragon chunk of rubber. Very realistically soft and the detail is AMAZBALLS! Warning, like any high quality pocketpussy, it is a little sticky. From commercial American made to high end Japanese onahole, all the good ones were a little sticky at least. Most of those require using cornstarch after every use.

the feeling 95%, - From licking it to fucking it it is AMAZING! The feeling is only at 95% because a real mare squeezes you and plays with your cock and also are self lubricating and self warming.

The look 90%.- The only reason the look is so low is I bought a premade in a color that is cool but not exactly true to real (rainbowdash coloring). That's my fault though for being a cheapskate and not wanting to wait for a custom piece.

Shipping 1000%- cheap shipping at like $10 domestic and was shipped Thursday and got here Saturday(3 days!) with tracking. I even got an email from the company letting me know when it was out for delivery, so if I needed to intercept it I could. Plain brown box that says from American Meats Inc. For all anyone knows it could have been a pack of beef jerky or something.

These are 2 hole unit and I never was into pounut play back in the day(not a fan of having poop dick), so I don't know how it compares. That being said the anus feels really good too.

At this price point I could not be more happy!

I am going to buy a canine sometime too. I've never been with a doggo, but if the Cheval is anything to go by, I won't be disappointed

-Steamy

Wha... what are you waiting for? Why are you still reading this? GO BUY ONE! Go on, GET!

this thread really should be combined with the dirtyinternettoys thread. It's the same group with 2 different names.

this thread really should be combined with the dirtyinternettoys thread. It's the same group with 2 different names.
Dirtyinternettoys hasn't been active on Etsy since about the New Year. I think I read somewhere that they were only using their website from now on. The cost and labor of making toys at the price they are selling them for seems to be a slim margin of profit. Maybe Etsy was cutting into it, making it less lucrative... IDK this is only a random thought, not to be taken as any kind of authority, purely speculative, not even an opinion.

Dirtyinternettoys hasn't been active on Etsy since about the New Year. I think I read somewhere that they were only using their website from now on. The cost and labor of making toys at the price they are selling them for seems to be a slim margin of profit. Maybe Etsy was cutting into it, making it less lucrative... IDK this is only a random thought, not to be taken as any kind of authority, purely speculative, not even an opinion.
I guess that makes sense, but the customer reviews and testimonials are still relevant.

Welp that's all I needed to hear. 95% spot on in feeling the same as the real deal. heck yes I'm sold! But I heard something about using cornstarch after every use to clean it? Can you explain in detail for me so I know how to care for it?
It just gets rid of the overly sticky texture some people don't like. It's doesn't effect the durability or longevity. It doesn't matter to me and I avoid it just that is just another cleanup step to take.

Steamy reporting in! It's been a long while since I've been with a real mare (stupid laws) but the Cheval is 95% spot on!:

The texture 99%, - yes fucking please! this is not a baddragon chunk of rubber. Very realistically soft and the detail is AMAZBALLS! Warning, like any high quality pocketpussy, it is a little sticky. From commercial American made to high end Japanese onahole, all the good ones were a little sticky at least. Most of those require using cornstarch after every use.

the feeling 95%, - From licking it to fucking it it is AMAZING! The feeling is only at 95% because a real mare squeezes you and plays with your cock and also are self lubricating and self warming.

The look 90%.- The only reason the look is so low is I bought a premade in a color that is cool but not exactly true to real (rainbowdash coloring). That's my fault though for being a cheapskate and not wanting to wait for a custom piece.

Shipping 1000%- cheap shipping at like $10 domestic and was shipped Thursday and got here Saturday(3 days!) with tracking. I even got an email from the company letting me know when it was out for delivery, so if I needed to intercept it I could. Plain brown box that says from American Meats Inc. For all anyone knows it could have been a pack of beef jerky or something.

These are 2 hole unit and I never was into pounut play back in the day(not a fan of having poop dick), so I don't know how it compares. That being said the anus feels really good too.

At this price point I could not be more happy!

I am going to buy a canine sometime too. I've never been with a doggo, but if the Cheval is anything to go by, I won't be disappointed

-Steamy

Wha... what are you waiting for? Why are you still reading this? GO BUY ONE! Go on, GET!
What size did you get? I've never been with a mare and I'm sure I will never have an opportunity sadly. I would think a mare pussy would be a little on the loose side compared to a human's. With that in mind, should I order the large insert? Does the large insert still have the same "ribbed" texture and internal shape or is it just a smooth tunnel? I want realistic inside as well as outside. Please help or advise me. Thanks.

Also, if you or anyone can chime in on the canine tunnel size as well(I'm thinking large?), I'd appreciate it. I care much more about realism than "comfort". Thanks all!!!

Awesome. I've never really known what people consider average. I'm about 6.5" length and have no idea on girth so I'll have to search what average for a guy is, but this helps. Thanks.
I got a standard on both, it was a premade. It feels very close. The only thing different is that a real one will clap down and lossen up and all kinds of crazy awesome things.

Has anyone tried the canine yet? And how close does it feel to real.

So my cheval finally came and they sent me the wrong color which kind of messed up the whole fantasy I had planned out. It sucks. They offered to send a return shipping label and send me another and all that but the risk and going to the post office getting the box, any potential for anyone connecting what’s in that box to me other than who shipped it to me gave me such bad anxiety I just said no it’s okay, it’s not worth the risk. It’s unfortunate but is what it is I guess :/

Back