Americanmeat.com toy reviews

Curious how the sizing works out. Definitely interested in a couple toys through them, the canine 2 hole and the cheval 2 hole, however there's no size chart or anything to give an idea as to what would be a best fit. Don't see any sort of contact info on the site either, so no way to inquire? I'm a little over 7" in length and about 4.5" girth. Would hate to buy one and have it tear because it's too small or anything. Anyone able to give a good idea as to what sizing worked for them? Can pm if you like. Thanks!
My EXACT problem

What does "tight" mean???? Lmao

It looks like the website has had a huge update in the last couple days. I'm happy to see they once again look alive.

They have a lot failed canine if you're interested in ready to ship section.
On my side, as I think canine in custom product won't be available for a long time, I'm working on my own toy which I believe is doable with 3D printer and silicon. If it work, I might share file :)
Here's my first prototype to check how it will look (it still a WIP)DSC_0013.JPG

I asked them about it on ig. Essentially they removed the listing cause they have a huge backlog of orders
That makes sense. I ordered from them about the time they were transitioning from Etsy to their current site and it was their habit on Etsy to simply remove listings of products that were out of stock for months at a time. It always came back eventually.

Just made an account and haven't introduced myself, but thought I'd throw in my two cent. Or close to $200.
I was a bad dragon back in the day. I'd say... about 20 of their toys, both dildo and masturbators. More masturbators. So, I have Mary (bother versions), Rowan (butt), Hazel, Natascha and well, plenty of others but we can just focus on Mary, Hazel and Natascha here.
The first Mary I had gotten shortly after release. Being the first horse toy I had, I thought it was fantastic. And it is. I suppose it's realistic looking when it comes to the labia... more natural and not overly symmetrical. Although, that's not really saying much, I could get off with sandpaper... don't try to picture that. I enjoyed her for quite some time before getting another toy.
Natascha. That shy little husky. Very different from Mary, but also enjoyable. She took a little more to get inside but from what I know of bitches, her "cleft" was accurate. Didn't feel as good as Mary, but she's not slouch. Recommended when the mood for some canine.
Hazel. I find her to be hit or miss with people. The first time I tried her, I came. Yeah, no big surprise. And although as most of my orgasms go, it was good. Not great and not mind blowing. The biggest draw was her lips. Both Natascha and Hazel have a realism to them despite being different. I have not had the pleasure of being with a wolf, so maybe there is a difference between familiaris and lupus. I digress. There is a slight upward curve inside, that's not a bad thing, but at the time it didn't do much for me. At the time...
A few months later after the last time with her, I felt like playing with her, I don't like to neglect my girls. I had an AMAZING experience with her. I have no idea what changed, but she was so damn good. I did her twice that day and continued for the next week. Hotter than a fresh fucked fox- well. wolf in a forest fire.
The Return of Mary. Well, there's not too much to be said. It does look like a mare in heat, although a little too perfect. I mean the added details are nice, she has a non-functional butt this time. A molded tail on the top of the sleeve. You can no longer the old version, but this is not bad substitute. I've had enough fun plowing that horse.

BONUS: Earlier this year I acquired Chvael from Etsy. I can honestly say, she is one hot mare... possibly favorite, If you haven't guessed by now, I like realism and this toy has it in spades. I got the medium vagina and tight anus. Honestly, I didn't need to go tight, but it's still one hell of a ride. I don't know what an actual mare feels like (yet), so I can't say how authentic it is. No matter, she's hotter than a fresh f- no, already used that one. I'll think of something. A word of advice: I would go ahead a splurge for the 2 color version. Something about the pink insides just makes it all the better. I'm kicking myself for being a cheap bitch.
I do plan to get the 2 hole canine toy and maybe even the scalie. That will be a while off though.

They have a lot failed canine if you're interested in ready to ship section.
On my side, as I think canine in custom product won't be available for a long time, I'm working on my own toy which I believe is doable with 3D printer and silicon. If it work, I might share file :)
I just ordered one of their canine toys from Etsy, but I would be VERY interested in your file, whatever you come up with. Just the exterior there looks great.

I asked them about it on ig. Essentially they removed the listing cause they have a huge backlog of orders
Doesn't that happen every couple of months? I swear they've done it before.

Of course it would make more sense to list it as, "Not Currently Available". Even if you can't take any more orders, why would you ever stop advertising your best-seller?

I guess, that's just what they said. Although I checked the site now and they have a bunch of ready to ships with small defects. Like, very small defects
you legend. i just checked and saw the ones you mentioned. so i bought the black one with pink girl parts. can't wait :D

does anybody know what the custom notes mean? What sort of information can you put in and where are the limits, any ideas? Thanks for the help and your reviews answered all my questions about the feeling c:

I just ordered one of their canine toys from Etsy, but I would be VERY interested in your file, whatever you come up with. Just the exterior there looks great.
Can you please give the Etsy link? I am having trouble finding any canine toys of theirs on Etsy.

This looks amazing. I'm soooo tempted to order. Did you order on the website
Yea, I did. Took a couple of weeks cause I’m in Canada. Descreit shipping too. I’ve never actually done it with a mare and hope to some day, but it feels amazing! And what I heard from others that have used this toy and have done it with a mare and it’s pretty realistic.

I wish I could get something tbh, but I'm broke and kinda living with parents (college student and all...) ... so when I move out I hope I can get something.

Yea, I did. Took a couple of weeks cause I’m in Canada. Descreit shipping too. I’ve never actually done it with a mare and hope to some day, but it feels amazing! And what I heard from others that have used this toy and have done it with a mare and it’s pretty realistic.
You've persuaded me to buy lol!!

Back