Americanmeat.com toy reviews

I think it was worth the money. I've had horse pussy toys before (which brought me great pleasure), but Cheval is much better. More realistic in appearance and in... well, I've never experienced the real thing, but if I had to guess, realistic in feel too. Plus you get two holes to play with. More banging for your bucking.

Haven't really messed with sex toys before but decided I wanted to give AMI a try and holy Hera I'm glad I did. I decided to go big or go home when I couldn't decide between the cheval and the cookie buffet and got both. Based on their measurements I went ahead and got the large inserts. I've been using them for a few months now and it's just. Really excellent. I quite enjoy the softness, and the large is a decent fit for my length and girth. The sexiness of having that little incline inside the canine like the real deal cannot be overstated. Whether you're fantasizing about a two legged or four legged bitch letting you satisfy your cookie cravings, it'll get you spurting like you're doing your absolute best to make some puppies and in my experience the mare is no slouch either. I've done a decent stallion impression, both in being more of a quick shot than normal and for sheer volume. Not sure I'd ever want to try the real deal, but if a real mare does even more for me than this toy does I'd be legitimately concerned about fathering a centaur.

My only real gripes are:
1. As mentioned by others, the two hole design makes them a bit unwieldy to handle. Probably be better stuffed into something to "hold" the toy, but if you don't have that option you don't have that option.
2. The nipples on the dog toy are really... perhaps the least interesting part of the experience. I'd rather they skip them personally.
3. The large equine insert suffers a bit from not having the full and detailed texture and only having ridges compared to the large canine. Still lots of fun and very enjoyable, but could be better.
4. Like any toy, if you have a little extra length to throw around you might poke the plug out or otherwise play peek a boo.

I'm trying to resolve points 1 and 3 by ordering a single hole cheval in the medium to see how it does. It should be fairly tight, but I'm hoping I don't damage it.

I probably won't be able to report back on that, this is a burner after all, but I think it's a review itself to say I've now done $200+ in business with AMI and will be going back for more if medium works out in the equine and they do a single hole canine. It also has me curious to try the lizard/dragon one just for the hell of it, so I might grab a blem/ready made later on once my sizing test is complete.

Are they worth the money? They seem super pricey.
If you look around you'll see they actually have the best price for what you're getting. Most sites are offering small toys that even average size dicks can't fit, or they're over $100. If you get a ready to ship from their inventory they can be as low as $50. I paid $80 for my 2 hole black dragon with red labia and interior. Just make sure you read what the imperfections are to avoid getting one with bubbles or small tears. Some the entrance is just slightly off center or the color bled a little during molding or a nick from when they pulled it out of the mold.

Haven't really messed with sex toys before but decided I wanted to give AMI a try and holy Hera I'm glad I did. I decided to go big or go home when I couldn't decide between the cheval and the cookie buffet and got both. Based on their measurements I went ahead and got the large inserts. I've been using them for a few months now and it's just. Really excellent. I quite enjoy the softness, and the large is a decent fit for my length and girth. The sexiness of having that little incline inside the canine like the real deal cannot be overstated. Whether you're fantasizing about a two legged or four legged bitch letting you satisfy your cookie cravings, it'll get you spurting like you're doing your absolute best to make some puppies and in my experience the mare is no slouch either. I've done a decent stallion impression, both in being more of a quick shot than normal and for sheer volume. Not sure I'd ever want to try the real deal, but if a real mare does even more for me than this toy does I'd be legitimately concerned about fathering a centaur.

My only real gripes are:
1. As mentioned by others, the two hole design makes them a bit unwieldy to handle. Probably be better stuffed into something to "hold" the toy, but if you don't have that option you don't have that option.
2. The nipples on the dog toy are really... perhaps the least interesting part of the experience. I'd rather they skip them personally.
3. The large equine insert suffers a bit from not having the full and detailed texture and only having ridges compared to the large canine. Still lots of fun and very enjoyable, but could be better.
4. Like any toy, if you have a little extra length to throw around you might poke the plug out or otherwise play peek a boo.

I'm trying to resolve points 1 and 3 by ordering a single hole cheval in the medium to see how it does. It should be fairly tight, but I'm hoping I don't damage it.

I probably won't be able to report back on that, this is a burner after all, but I think it's a review itself to say I've now done $200+ in business with AMI and will be going back for more if medium works out in the equine and they do a single hole canine. It also has me curious to try the lizard/dragon one just for the hell of it, so I might grab a blem/ready made later on once my sizing test is complete.
I had the same issue for my two whole dragon. Which ever hole you're not using is awkward to handle, but I suggest putting a dildo or better yet a vibrator in the hole you're not using. That should make the hole you are using tighter, add some rigidity, and the added vibration couldn't hurt.

I had bought my Cheval on Etsy, but it seems as though they might not be carry AMI toys anymore for some reason. Their online store is still up, of course, so I'll likely get my canine toy from there... at a later date.
But they have a new toy in the works... a deer pussy! I'll certainly want one to lead my sleigh any night.

It's not bad, I tried using it between the mattresses, that worked for a bit, then I decided to stick it in a full-sized mini plush (its supported by rebar lol) then I decided to align it with the horse in Primal Valley in VRChat...
Okay, ngl, the Primal Valley VR horse breathing and moving in front of you while you use this specific set up in full body... is, about as close to the real thing as you can get.
Since I no longer have minis to bring into the living room, this is the best it gets lately and, it's not that bad lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20220106_225143171.jpg
    IMG_20220106_225143171.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 341
  • IMG_20220106_225226034.jpg
    IMG_20220106_225226034.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 327
  • IMG_20220107_004326464.jpg
    IMG_20220107_004326464.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 359
  • VRChat_1920x1080_2019-04-19_01-32-49.100.png
    VRChat_1920x1080_2019-04-19_01-32-49.100.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 328
  • VRChat_1920x1080_2019-04-19_01-35-27.194.png
    VRChat_1920x1080_2019-04-19_01-35-27.194.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 340
It's not bad, I tried using it between the mattresses, that worked for a bit, then I decided to stick it in a full-sized mini plush (its supported by rebar lol) then I decided to align it with the horse in Primal Valley in VRChat...
Okay, ngl, the Primal Valley VR horse breathing and moving in front of you while you use this specific set up in full body... is, about as close to the real thing as you can get.
Since I no longer have minis to bring into the living room, this is the best it gets lately and, it's not that bad lol.
Jealous you got a horse like that. A almost bought something liked that (not a horse) but is wasn't quite life size. Still, this gives me a few ideas of better ways to use Cheval.

Just recently ordered the canine one, I guess I will update on it when I do receive it depending on how long it takes!

Hey guys, bringing you a bit of an update. Decided to go ahead and email the owner after seeing the latest canine version vs old version and just as others have noticed the mold has changed. Confirmation email attached. So far no word on how long to fix the mold but at least he's aware and working on it. And of course this has to fucking happen just as I'm finally in the market to spend the 250 or so on 2 new toys. Kind of annoying and a little scummy that the website wasn't updated to reflect this but I'm willing to forgive as long as it gets fixed because this is the only good looking canine penetrable I've seen on the market (bd looks okay but good luck getting one in the near future + I've heard less than stellar reviews on how it feels). The other point of slight concern is that he mentioned the inserts were changed as well, and I'm going to be sorely disappointed if they don't copy the same realistic upward bend at the start. I'll post again if he lets me know a rough eta for the fix or notifies me of the change and check back on his website once a week.

Text for lurkers who can't open the attached email pic or lazy:

"We had to replace the molds and internals for the canine which did change a little bit of the opening. we are working on making sure that opening is no longer gaping"

Names edited out on picture because I don't feel like checking to see if his name is posted anywhere on etsy or the website and in case he forgot to change it on his email.

Fucking knew I should have bought one back when they were available on the etsy shop. Fuck me for waiting.

Attachments

• Screenshot-20220809-115810.png
    Screenshot-20220809-115810.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 94
Is there a guide or list somewhere of what all the color options look like?
theres a color chart on each items page

if you mean how they look irl theres sample pictures on each page otherwise keep an eye on the ready to sell section to see different color examples from the pictures taken

Attachments

• ColorChartcopy_b39eb32e-470c-4fe5-aba0-81595d135d3c_1024x1024@2x.jpg
    ColorChartcopy_b39eb32e-470c-4fe5-aba0-81595d135d3c_1024x1024@2x.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 58
theres a color chart on each items page

if you mean how they look irl theres sample pictures on each page otherwise keep an eye on the ready to sell section to see different color examples from the pictures taken
Ahh, looks like he just forgot to add that to the doe page too. Thanks!

Hey guys, bringing you a bit of an update. Decided to go ahead and email the owner after seeing the latest canine version vs old version and just as others have noticed the mold has changed. Confirmation email attached. So far no word on how long to fix the mold but at least he's aware and working on it. And of course this has to fucking happen just as I'm finally in the market to spend the 250 or so on 2 new toys. Kind of annoying and a little scummy that the website wasn't updated to reflect this but I'm willing to forgive as long as it gets fixed because this is the only good looking canine penetrable I've seen on the market (bd looks okay but good luck getting one in the near future + I've heard less than stellar reviews on how it feels). The other point of slight concern is that he mentioned the inserts were changed as well, and I'm going to be sorely disappointed if they don't copy the same realistic upward bend at the start. I'll post again if he lets me know a rough eta for the fix or notifies me of the change and check back on his website once a week.

"We had to replace the molds and internals for the canine which did change a little bit of the opening. we are working on making sure that opening is no longer gaping"

Names edited out on picture because I don't feel like checking to see if his name is posted anywhere on etsy or the website and in case he forgot to change it on his email.

Fucking knew I should have bought one back when they were available on the etsy shop. Fuck me for waiting.
Well, I have two of BD canines, the husky Natascha and Hazel the werewolfess. Both has aspects that are decidedly canine. The former has the cleft and the other has that delicious Y shape. They feel good, the husky I'd rate a 7.5, but I haven't used her in a while. Hazel was an interesting case; she has an upward curve after about an inch or so in. At first I didn't like all that much, close a 6. After a few months I gave her another try, and it was, surprisingly, much more pleasurable, 8.5. She can be hit or miss with people. I don't buy from BD anymore, unrelated reasons
I'm still intresested in getting an AMI's canine as well as the deer pussy that's in the works.

Well, I have two of BD canines, the husky Natascha and Hazel the werewolfess. Both has aspects that are decidedly canine. The former has the cleft and the other has that delicious Y shape. They feel good, the husky I'd rate a 7.5, but I haven't used her in a while. Hazel was an interesting case; she has an upward curve after about an inch or so in. At first I didn't like all that much, close a 6. After a few months I gave her another try, and it was, surprisingly, much more pleasurable, 8.5. She can be hit or miss with people. I don't buy from BD anymore, unrelated reasons
I'm still intresested in getting an AMI's canine as well as the deer pussy that's in the works.

Might want to check AMI site again then, the deer version is finished and for sale as a custom.

In the meantime we're all just sitting around till he fixes the canine mold (and despite acknowledging the issue with it still hasn't changed the store page to reflect this). While that is going on with no eta I'm holding off on any customs and waiting to see if a cheval pops up on the ready to sell page that's not a tight insert or super obvious defect on the front.

I've given up on bd despite wanting to at least try Hazel or keep it as a collector piece, tired of having to check constantly to see none ready to ship and customs closed. Maybe 2023 they'll get back to normal operations

Might want to check AMI site again then, the deer version is finished and for sale as a custom.
I've given up on bd despite wanting to at least try Hazel or keep it as a collector piece, tired of having to check constantly to see none ready to ship and customs closed. Maybe 2023 they'll get back to normal operations
Thanks for the update on the deer.
BD has not been back to normal for quite sometime. I've been pretty lucky in past waiting about a month at most for a custom... but often, a few weeks. Depends on the time.

I'm looking at the site now. Thank you for sharing it. My problem is I find the size knot I want buty the knot is to close to the base. Doesn't stay locked in. I fel in love with the double knotted dildo but the diameter of the knot isn't big enough.I can easily take 3" diameter knot. I need knots to be at least 3.5". Any help would be appreciated. I found the perfect one on Bad dragon and they will not even put me on a waiting list.
I wanted to purchase on BD the Razor, Large, knott is 3.5" diameter, shaft is 2.5", Length is 8.75" . perfect

Last edited:
I
Thanks for the update on the deer.
BD has not been back to normal for quite sometime. I've been pretty lucky in past waiting about a month at most for a custom... but often, a few weeks. Depends on the time.
don't understand why BD doesn't at least put you on a waiting list. I also grew tired of a window opens at a certain hour of a certain day and I'm supposed nto want to spend my $300 on their product that I'm willing to keep checking to see if today is it. I dont need the stress. I have duplicated the toy I want size but its home made and not smooth.

Attachments

• 2 Working 3.5.jpg
    2 Working 3.5.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 244
  • 10 Working 3.5.jpg
    10 Working 3.5.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 240
I

don't understand why BD doesn't at least put you on a waiting list. I also grew tired of a window opens at a certain hour of a certain day and I'm supposed nto want to spend my $300 on their product that I'm willing to keep checking to see if today is it. I dont need the stress. I have duplicated the toy I want size but its home made and not smooth.
Not entirely sure what you mean by a window. I could order a custom any time, any day. As for ready-made, extra-inventory and flops you never when those will drop. I would usually get a custom and didn't really mind waiting for it.

I have the K9 on order from AMI, waiting on the Doe to become available. The Doe looks like it would be great, something about the tail is sexy as hell to me.
The Cheval is a work of art!! I highly recommend!

That would explain why they were unavailable for a few weeks about 2 months ago. Didn't know that. I just ordered a canine toy from these guys. Can't wait to see what it's like

Perks of the canine toy:

If you're a bit girthier, it's snug in it's normal option. Customization is great! My color combination may seem atrocious as it's neon on black but eh, was specifically wanting that.

Lube goes a long way on this compared to most of my toys. I last a long time, have to relube at least once and that's...kind of meh when you're just wanting to have some fun.

It feels good, the pressure from the plugs makes this grip amazingly, it's the toy that hits just right no matter what day I use it.

Downsides:

Massive seem down the side of mine and no response nearly a year after buying it on what has happened.

Backdoor hole is...it works alright but mine tore after a well lubed second use. Could be a fault of my own, could be material.

Shipping and ordering took well over half a year, and had no communication.

My toy has a weird ridge on the outside that kind of hurt to rub against.

All in all, decent toy, but feel mine may have been a flop.

Perks of the canine toy:

If you're a bit girthier, it's snug in it's normal option. Customization is great! My color combination may seem atrocious as it's neon on black but eh, was specifically wanting that.

Lube goes a long way on this compared to most of my toys. I last a long time, have to relube at least once and that's...kind of meh when you're just wanting to have some fun.

It feels good, the pressure from the plugs makes this grip amazingly, it's the toy that hits just right no matter what day I use it.

Downsides:

Massive seem down the side of mine and no response nearly a year after buying it on what has happened.

Backdoor hole is...it works alright but mine tore after a well lubed second use. Could be a fault of my own, could be material.

Shipping and ordering took well over half a year, and had no communication.

My toy has a weird ridge on the outside that kind of hurt to rub against.

All in all, decent toy, but feel mine may have been a flop.
Mine also has the annoying seam, pretty sure theyre all like that, and mine also has a slight tear on the tailhole, but tbh im not sure if it was alrwady there when I got it or not.

I have to know... where did you get that horse plush?

I own three of the American Meat toys: A Scalie, a k9 and the two-hole Cheval. For context, I also own 20 other masturbators (2 from Etsy indies, 5 Fleshjacks, 2 from PrimalHardwere, 1 which doubles as a 'raw dawg' type toy, and 10 from Bad Dragon).

The American Meat toys are.... ok. They're a little softer than my silicone masturbators, which is nice. However, they're not that different from most of my other silicone toys. The thing I take issue with is the general aesthetic of the toys: it's extremely unrefined. There's seams and marks everywhere! It's also very easy to end up with a toy with bubbles, small missing bits, etc. While the toys do feature two holes, I typically end up using just one (I have the same issue with the Primal Hardwere masturbators, but at least AMI lets you customize the tightness of the holes a bit). One thing these toys have going for them is that I don't think they will rip as easily as some of the Bad Dragon ones (such as Janine's Muzzle, JT, Twitch and Hazel). If you can get past the rugged look of these toys, I think they're a pretty good purchase. For what it's worth, I still think Fleshjacks feel the best to me, but when it comes to kink-themed toys, Bad Dragon's Nix and Emelie may be my favorites so far.

I have to know... where did you get that horse plush?
I just got a message asking the same thing lol i'll cut n paste my response for ya

Facebook market place, it was like 50$. Needs to be refurred but it's not in terrible shape. has a re-bar welded frame so you can sit on it lol
it's one of these https://hansatoystore.com/categories/Life-Size-Ride-On-Animals they are pricey new but you can get them cheap once kids grow out of them and their parents are stuck with this huge thing they don't need/want anymore lol check craigs list or facebook market place

So what would be a good Fleshlight to buy for a first time buyer. I've never ordered anything like this but with recent events I need something like this so I can get some sort of relief.

Back