Americanmeat.com toy reviews

I have noticed that there is a new ad going around Zooville and I would like to know has anybody tried those toys yet if so then what kind and how was it

Edit: there is another theard just like mine so answer to either one
No way 😱😍

I have noticed that there is a new ad going around Zooville and I would like to know has anybody tried those toys yet if so then what kind and how was it

Edit: there is another theard just like mine so answer to either one
Do you know if they are planning to restock the horse fleshlight by any chance? I’m interested in purchasing one

May be a while. Ben decided to fire his entire crew (4 girls) couple weeks before Christmas and then turn around and admit to us he doesn’t know how to do the detailed things we were doing for these orders.
- Former Production manager
Any word on when AMI will actually get some stuff back in stock? Limited selection

Keen to get a canine 2 hole. Any lube recommendations for best texture?

Has anyone tried the dragoness one?
Yep, I have the dragoness from both BD and AMI. I prefer the BD vag to the AMI vag, but the AMI tailhole is better then the BD vag! One of the oddities I found with the AMI vag is that the first inch or so doesn't have any texture at all inside, its just an empty vestibule before getting to the texture and tightness a little further in, which is still very good. The other nice thing about the AMI toy is that they provide plugs for the other end of the toy to help give suction to the tunnels.

One of the really interesting things I hadn't considered when getting the AMI toy is that after letting it soak in hot water for a good bit, sliding into the tailhole makes the warm vag slap and press against my balls. Feeling that warm silicone pressed against my sack every time I slide in balls deep is just 11/10

For the price, you cant beat the AMI toy.

Yep, I have the dragoness from both BD and AMI. I prefer the BD vag to the AMI vag, but the AMI tailhole is better then the BD vag! One of the oddities I found with the AMI vag is that the first inch or so doesn't have any texture at all inside, its just an empty vestibule before getting to the texture and tightness a little further in, which is still very good. The other nice thing about the AMI toy is that they provide plugs for the other end of the toy to help give suction to the tunnels.

One of the really interesting things I hadn't considered when getting the AMI toy is that after letting it soak in hot water for a good bit, sliding into the tailhole makes the warm vag slap and press against my balls. Feeling that warm silicone pressed against my sack every time I slide in balls deep is just 11/10

For the price, you cant beat the AMI toy.
I bought it a while back and I totally agree. Love feeling it on my balls while I'm using it. Tailhole is nice but I find it to be a bit intense sometimes. Would probably try a different toy from them sometime. Don't know which to pick though :3

May be a while. Ben decided to fire his entire crew (4 girls) couple weeks before Christmas and then turn around and admit to us he doesn’t know how to do the detailed things we were doing for these orders.
- Former Production manager

Yknow even if this isn't true that would make sense something similar happened. Decided to check in on his website to see if the canine toys had been fixed yet and there's not even an option to order a custom right now. Once more filled with regret at trying to be stingy and waiting, wanted to get the horse and canine at same time to save on shipping costs. Hope it's not too long before production starts up again or a new competitor enters the market, its pretty much this and bad dragon doesn't even come close. Also hope you manage to find a replacement job to keep the income up, that's rough timing.

For a new buyer of beast toys what would be a good go to for something comfortable and fun? I've been looking at the canine toy for a while and haven't decided if I wanted to go with the canine or something from bad dragon!

For a new buyer of beast toys what would be a good go to for something comfortable and fun? I've been looking at the canine toy for a while and haven't decided if I wanted to go with the canine or something from bad dragon!
I used to be a Bad Dragon devotee, but the company got to big for their britches and just stopped caring about loyal customers. I should note, however, does not affect the quality of the toys.
They have a few selection of canine toys, I'm assuming you're interested in female, penetratables. The 2 that I have are Hazel and Natascha. Former is a werewolf and the the later is husky. Both look realistic in different ways. Both feel good, but some people didn't really care as much for her. At first, I agreed. She was good, but not great (I've had experience with other penetratables). After a long hiatus, I tried her again and loved it! No clue why it changed.
Natascha was consistently a good lay. No complaints there.
I don't have AMI's canine, but I do have the 2 hole Cheval horse. I think the insides are similar to the canines, but don't know sure. The advantage they have over BD, it had even more realism (compared to BD's mares- which still look and feel damn good). Different feeling, no question, but the shape can be a little cumbersome to hold. It also gets a "tacky" after washing it. I dust with baby powder or cornstarch to keep from being sticky... ay least until you unload in them, lol.

I used to be a Bad Dragon devotee, but the company got to big for their britches and just stopped caring about loyal customers. I should note, however, does not affect the quality of the toys.
They have a few selection of canine toys, I'm assuming you're interested in female, penetratables. The 2 that I have are Hazel and Natascha. Former is a werewolf and the the later is husky. Both look realistic in different ways. Both feel good, but some people didn't really care as much for her. At first, I agreed. She was good, but not great (I've had experience with other penetratables). After a long hiatus, I tried her again and loved it! No clue why it changed.
Natascha was consistently a good lay. No complaints there.
I don't have AMI's canine, but I do have the 2 hole Cheval horse. I think the insides are similar to the canines, but don't know sure. The advantage they have over BD, it had even more realism (compared to BD's mares- which still look and feel damn good). Different feeling, no question, but the shape can be a little cumbersome to hold. It also gets a "tacky" after washing it. I dust with baby powder or cornstarch to keep from being sticky... ay least until you unload in them, lol.
I gotcha! I've heard good things about both companies so I've been pretty indecisive haha I think early next month I'll buy both! I love the design of both so why not haha I'm sure it'll be a fun time either way!! thanks for the help! also that's pretty cool that you were an employee at BD!

I gotcha! I've heard good things about both companies so I've been pretty indecisive haha I think early next month I'll buy both! I love the design of both so why not haha I'm sure it'll be a fun time either way!! thanks for the help! also that's pretty cool that you were an employee at BD!
No, no, I wasn't an employee. A devotee, as in a fan of the company; I bought many toys from them.

No, no, I wasn't an employee. A devotee, as in a fan of the company; I bought many toys from them.
Oop misread that haha it was pretty late while I was replying but still that's awesome! It's nice getting help from someone with actual experience with the toys!

i have an english saddle on a stand and a western saddle on a stand so i put my cheval two hole mare in the back of the saddle between the saddle and the saddle pad...just the right height for some serious fucking...and putting a horsetail extension under the back of the saddle between the saddle and the anthromare toy makes it more realistic. I push the horsetail aside and .revealed is the pretty sight of the mares asshole and vulva. wearing another horsetail extension attached to a belt around my waist and being nude except for my cowboy boots, I'm rearing to go...nice to feel that horsetail between my ass crack and feeling it slapping against my ass as i hump the mare...when i can't get to my personal mare but need to mount something horsey.

i have an english saddle on a stand and a western saddle on a stand so i put my cheval two hole mare in the back of the saddle between the saddle and the saddle pad...just the right height for some serious fucking...and putting a horsetail extension under the back of the saddle between the saddle and the anthromare toy makes it more realistic. I push the horsetail aside and .revealed is the pretty sight of the mares asshole and vulva. wearing another horsetail extension attached to a belt around my waist and being nude except for my cowboy boots, I'm rearing to go...nice to feel that horsetail between my ass crack and feeling it slapping against my ass as i hump the mare...when i can't get to my personal mare but need to mount something horsey.
Love it! I hope to have a setup like that sometime soon!! I'm also looking into getting some mares!

I bought it a while back and I totally agree. Love feeling it on my balls while I'm using it. Tailhole is nice but I find it to be a bit intense sometimes. Would probably try a different toy from them sometime. Don't know which to pick though :3
thats why i love my BD nix, she's got that great tail that you can grab on to or flip her over and let it rub on your balls and its really nice lol. i've been interested in getting one of the 2 hole cheval toys from AMI, if i can by the sounds of it.

Anyone knows when AM will be back to selling and how long theyve been on break? Been really wanting to go down on some mare even if it’s not the real thing

Anyone knows when AM will be back to selling and how long theyve been on break? Been really wanting to go down on some mare even if it’s not the real thing
I imagine it will be pretty soon, I see they finally have the male canine on the site, disappointing to see its the same cost as the female considering its just half that with some balls added to it.

Got the regular sized female canine one and it is SO good! Best toy I’ve ever used. It is subtle but intense. I’m not sure how realistic it is compared to an actual female canine (never got to try the real deal :/ unfortunately), nor do I know what breed would accurately represent the size and shape of it, but I can assure you it is lots of fun to use!

Back