Americanmeat.com toy reviews

So what would be a good Fleshlight to buy for a first time buyer. I've never ordered anything like this but with recent events I need something like this so I can get some sort of relief.
The MLP version is the best for first-timer because you get anus and vagina make sure you get it for the right size or you'll be like me and destroy it after the third use the silicone is very soft it feels wonderful but you can damage it so don't sit there and think that getting the small size one it's going to be awesome because it will be for a couple tries and then you'll break it

The MLP version is the best for first-timer because you get anus and vagina make sure you get it for the right size or you'll be like me and destroy it after the third use the silicone is very soft it feels wonderful but you can damage it so don't sit there and think that getting the small size one it's going to be awesome because it will be for a couple tries and then you'll break it
The mlp version?? What site is that on so I can look and maybe order it. Please and thank you

In the topic of warming up toys with water... How does one do this? I've seen people say just drop it in a pot of boiling water, but uh... Y'know...

I have the canine toy from Americanmeat. It's good for what it is. Pretty realistic and good for when my girl isn't in the mood or is coming out of heat.
In the topic of warming up toys with water... How does one do this? I've seen people say just drop it in a pot of boiling water, but uh... Y'know...
I just throw mine in the sink with warm/hot water and let it soak for a bit. Wouldn't use boiling water, probably bad for toys.

I have the canine toy from Americanmeat. It's good for what it is. Pretty realistic and good for when my girl isn't in the mood or is coming out of heat.

I just throw mine in the sink with warm/hot water and let it soak for a bit. Wouldn't use boiling water, probably bad for toys.
Depends what it is made out of. Good quality silicone is pretty durable. I've boiled mine for sanitary reasons, they are perfectly fine. I wouldn't boil for too long. A few minutes is sufficient.

Got one a awhile ago, there alright. Like a poster above, they are pretty rough around the edges, but the owner did let me customize it so I could get the colors for my favorite MLP character.

Oh that new toy is interesting! I’ll bet that this is just the mold, and not the fully poured toy. I’m not sure how you’d be able to hold it like this. Probably gets the same inserts as their other toys if assume?

just ordered a two hole canine!! cant wait to try her out!

american meat are now advertising a male canine tail hole toy! not available yet but soon!

https://www.american-meat.com/blogs/our-company/new-male-canine-model

View attachment 322644

i would never play with a real dog ass but this toy makes my mouth water!! want to run my tongue from his balls to his hole...
Wow, that's pretty nice looking ass. I've already got the 2-hole Cheval horse toy and I've got my eye on their new deer toy. But this might be something I'd be interested in getting.
Not sure if I should be thanking you or cursing you for bringing this to my attention.

Little more than a year ago I ordered my two-hole k9.
Took them 3 weeks before it was sent off.

Really soft silicone (and attracts dust quite easily, as you can see on the pictures).
Its pretty nice and tight.

img_1_1.jpgimg_2_2.jpg

If I can complain about one thing.. they missed out on some details of the customisation.
Was expecting a greyish color through the fur, but hey.. its still awesome.
Set me back around $112 back then (without shipping costs), which is not bad!

Little more than a year ago I ordered my two-hole k9.
Took them 3 weeks before it was sent off.

Really soft silicone (and attracts dust quite easily, as you can see on the pictures).
Its pretty nice and tight.

View attachment 323276View attachment 323277

If I can complain about one thing.. they missed out on some details of the customisation.
Was expecting a greyish color through the fur, but hey.. its still awesome.
Set me back around $112 back then (without shipping costs), which is not bad!
i just ordered one!! how does she feel?

Oh that new toy is interesting! I’ll bet that this is just the mold, and not the fully poured toy. I’m not sure how you’d be able to hold it like this. Probably gets the same inserts as their other toys if assume?
yes i think it is just the mould, the torso is maybe still being designed. i imagine holding him by the torso and stump of his tail and sinking in balls to balls!

Just took a look at their site, seems like they’re working on a male variant of their canine toy. What a dream, that sounds like amazing fun. Sadly, the reviews make it seem like being girthy and large leads to tearing.

I just got a message asking the same thing lol i'll cut n paste my response for ya

Facebook market place, it was like 50$. Needs to be refurred but it's not in terrible shape. has a re-bar welded frame so you can sit on it lol
it's one of these https://hansatoystore.com/categories/Life-Size-Ride-On-Animals they are pricey new but you can get them cheap once kids grow out of them and their parents are stuck with this huge thing they don't need/want anymore lol check craigs list or facebook market place
I've seen these at flea markets but never seen the dragon one before thats very interesting.

I just got a message asking the same thing lol i'll cut n paste my response for ya

Facebook market place, it was like 50$. Needs to be refurred but it's not in terrible shape. has a re-bar welded frame so you can sit on it lol
it's one of these https://hansatoystore.com/categories/Life-Size-Ride-On-Animals they are pricey new but you can get them cheap once kids grow out of them and their parents are stuck with this huge thing they don't need/want anymore lol check craigs list or facebook market place
Dang you.... You might be just costing me a bunch of money with that link you posted....

I have noticed that there is a new ad going around Zooville and I would like to know has anybody tried those toys yet if so then what kind and how was it

Edit: there is another theard just like mine so answer to either one
I got my girlfriend a dog cock dildo off Etsy and she loves it. Made made and very reasonable.

It's actually a lot bigger than I expected. More than ample for a better endowed guy than me. Haven't tried it out yet. Very very soft. This is my first ever sex toy. So, no idea how it compares to more traditional and non-zoo sex toys.

1670046957717.jpeg

I haven't personally used these ones, but I can't imagine they couldn't be heated the same way as Fleshlights. Just get some warm to the touch water or slightly stingily warm water and let it soak for a couple mins in it. Optionally if you have to rewet your lube mid session, just use warm water.

On a different note, I do wonder if any of these companies just insert something inside that can imprint the shape and tightness and such.

I've bought the Amertican meat cheval toy. I went with the looser hole options because I've found that I typically enjoy super soft or loose toys much more than anything fresh. I can't say if it feels like the real deal but I can confidently say that I've been loving it a lot.

Back