Zoo exclusive but want a family

Like all Zoo's are ? ...
No one is breaking your door down are they? What you do in the privacy of your own home is your business...Most people maintain privacy when engaged in sexual activity...that goes for gay, straight, bi, etc. It is considered a lewd and lascivious act to have sex in public..So other than walking hand in paw / hoof down the isle, you not missing much

No one is breaking your door down are they? What you do in the privacy of your own home is your business...Most people maintain privacy when engaged in sexual activity...that goes for gay, straight, bi, etc. It is considered a lewd and lascivious act to have sex in public..So ther than walking hand in paw / hoof down the isle, you not missing much
If they knew they would break, for others I don't think so ...
So your analogy is wrong ...

Have my kiddo and that’s all I need. But if I happen to find a woman that is zoo and she has kids I have no problem with that.

I always wanted just that; but the reality of that is time and luck are not on my/our sides. I’ve slowly come to accept the fact that I’ll probably never be married nor have any kids, which is depressing to say the least. Perhaps I’m a bit more complacent now. Dunno. It IS possible, don’t get me wrong, but it is what it is. Just gonna ride the tital wave until it crashes.

I always wanted just that; but the reality of that is time and luck are not on my/our sides. I’ve slowly come to accept the fact that I’ll probably never be married nor have any kids, which is depressing to say the least. Perhaps I’m a bit more complacent now. Dunno. It IS possible, don’t get me wrong, but it is what it is. Just gonna ride the tital wave until it crashes.
That's all you can do, ride the wave and when it crashes brake out the beach chair a good drink a fat rolled hooter and enjoy the view.

Its not all hopeless. My marriage went to crap but I do have a healthy relationship, a degree, 4 kids, couple houses. She dont care about the zoo thing just says dont do it in front of her. I only get in real trouble cause I have a panty fetish and she's a lesbian so while our house is pure testosterone, shes got 10-11 gal pals around. I have impulse control problems about stealing a woman's underwear, the only person who feels the same is the dog. Mind you, we sleep with 4-5 of them so I'm welcome to it but we had 2 of em over and when they got done in our hot tub their underwear was missing, she looked at me and the dog and I just know she knew which one of us was guilty.

I guess this is that average family life people are looking for. Ex walked out on our kids and they know gf as mom. Just kinda fell in to place. She told me to go find a zoo person to date on the side, but like where the fuck am I gonna do that 😆. I havnt seen a girl knotted in person since I was a teenager

Its not all hopeless. My marriage went to crap but I do have a healthy relationship, a degree, 4 kids, couple houses. She dont care about the zoo thing just says dont do it in front of her. I only get in real trouble cause I have a panty fetish and she's a lesbian so while our house is pure testosterone, shes got 10-11 gal pals around. I have impulse control problems about stealing a woman's underwear, the only person who feels the same is the dog. Mind you, we sleep with 4-5 of them so I'm welcome to it but we had 2 of em over and when they got done in our hot tub their underwear was missing, she looked at me and the dog and I just know she knew which one of us was guilty.

I guess this is that average family life people are looking for. Ex walked out on our kids and they know gf as mom. Just kinda fell in to place. She told me to go find a zoo person to date on the side, but like where the fuck am I gonna do that 😆. I havnt seen a girl knotted in person since I was a teenager
Only four or five ?

Not gonna lie, it really did give me hope reading these replies. I have more or less accepted the fact that I'll keep me and my dogs relationship a deep secret while dating. I'll eventually "test the waters" by discussing or even showing a pic or 2 of a doga genitalia and seeing their reaction.

Whether or not this works out, I will not have kids because It's not fair to bring a child into this world while keeping such a secret.

Best case scenario it's a zoo tolerant gal that may or may not get involved. I'll take either.

Worst case scenario break up and move on... there are si many, many more fish in the sea and some of those fishes are kinky fuckers.

Anyone have luck on those dating sites? F list or whatever. Fetish dating scenes, or just regular apps like tinder where you kinda slip in the zoo thing and what was their reactions? Has anyone here met their zoo tolerant partner using these sites? Please share stories. I'm loving the "hopium"

I’ve never been married and have no plans for the future BUT I always look for a partner who is most like me in as many ways as possible particularly in the bedroom. That’s high on my list. Is it easy to find? No at least not for me but I still try. I enjoy being single though. I have the freedom I want and really the best of both worlds.

Anyone have luck on those dating sites? F list or whatever. Fetish dating scenes, or just regular apps like tinder where you kinda slip in the zoo thing and what was their reactions? Has anyone here met their zoo tolerant partner using these sites? Please share stories. I'm loving the "hopium"
No luck here.. almost got in trouble. I have no issues meeting ladies. I like women profoundly not creepy or anything...not pushy or toxic. But on zooville it's the trust factor and those fetish sites dont mention our interests...risky

I’ve never been married and have no plans for the future BUT I always look for a partner who is most like me in as many ways as possible particularly in the bedroom. That’s high on my list. Is it easy to find? No at least not for me but I still try. I enjoy being single though. I have the freedom I want and really the best of both worlds.
Well, I'm available... Newly Divorced... You're lovely.

☺️💙

I don't know how tolerant people can be in the long run? Unfortunately i have already had bad experiences with jealousy and drama. Open zoosex makes you very vulnerable.
Yes, it does make you more vulnerable but with the right partner it deepens the trust and makes the relationship stronger. Even if things go downhill, I doubt that a guy (if he`s relatively normal) would out his girlfriend's/wife's sexual practices.

Yes, it does make you more vulnerable but with the right partner it deepens the trust and makes the relationship stronger. Even if things go downhill, I doubt that a guy (if he`s relatively normal) would out his girlfriend's/wife's sexual practices.
LOL, "Relatively Normal" is the key words, but I would agree, for anyone to rat out their partner
only implicates themselves even if they're a participant.

I think that is a rumor! There are "men" who publish even nude photos or movies of their ex-girlfriends / wives! There is almost nothing that not a few EX do to their former partners, even murder and manslaughter.

I think that is a rumor! There are "men" who publish even nude photos or movies of their ex-girlfriends / wives! There is almost nothing that not a few EX do to their former partners, even murder and manslaughter.
Those men who publish nude photos/videos from their ex-girlfriends / wives out of spite fall into a totally different category. Those are normal pics / videos, but bestiality material is something totally else. I don't think that any normal (accent on normal) guy would like for their circle of friends or family to know that they dated a woman who had sex with dogs. This way they would almost be outing themselves too and would certainly be receiving uncomfortable questions from the others.

What you mentioned about murder, those are extreme cases with men who don't fall in normal category.

Those men who publish nude photos/videos from their ex-girlfriends / wives out of spite fall into a totally different category. Those are normal pics / videos, but bestiality material is something totally else. I don't think that any normal (accent on normal) guy would like for their circle of friends or family to know that they dated a woman who had sex with dogs. This way they would almost be outing themselves too and would certainly be receiving uncomfortable questions from the others.

What you mentioned about murder, those are extreme cases with men who don't fall in normal category.
Sorry, this is blubber... because separations often trigger extreme cases and "normal men (and women)" react abnormally in stressful situations. These are unfortunately the facts and this should (also) be considered.

find a zoo girlfriend first, either on the internet or at the park, if you have a male dog and she notices the dog and looks closely at the genitals you'll spot her zoo side, talk to her and make your pet shag her the first date, then shag her yourself and bust a nut inside and get her preggo asap, you must have rolls of cash on hand to buy a house with a nice backyard for privacy and zoo activities, it's an amazing lifestyle having a zoo wife, imagine the dog shagin her while she's preggo, gawd dam

Sorry, this is blubber... because separations often trigger extreme cases and "normal men (and women)" react abnormally in stressful situations. These are unfortunately the facts and this should (also) be considered.
True, some small percentage of normal men and women can be triggered to such a degree to do extreme stuff, but those are exceptions. In my circle I've seen a gazillion of breakups, but nothing extreme ever happened.

True, some small percentage of normal men and women can be triggered to such a degree to do extreme stuff, but those are exceptions. In my circle I've seen a gazillion of breakups, but nothing extreme ever happened.
Unfortunately, "small percentage" is quite large and the number of unreported cases is even larger!

Normal is based on morals, take away the morals and you will begin to see the world as it really is, you will feel freer. Spoilder: It's beautiful and horrible at the same time, which makes it more beautiful. :giggle:.

Really? So few children. 😞.
You didn't specify number of dogs.

Do what you think is right for you.

Last edited:
О, быть сексуально привлекательной к собакам, но желать нормальной семьи среднего класса с тремя детьми и несколькими собаками. Бывают ли у людей такие отношения? Может быть, с асексуалом... или даже с человеком, терпимым к зоопарку.
Мы семья, у нас 4 ребенка, и мы спокойно делаем это со своими или с животными знакомых людей!

Back