Zoo exclusive but want a family

Dream woman for me: Pretty/cute/beautiful, intelligent, mentally strong and competent. Likes zoo, computer games, board games, tabletop games, cosplay and other various random nerd and geek stuff. Wants a family and a house/farm. Are my standards too high? xD

Im into dogs only, and never really cared much about family, but ill say that the older i get the more i think of it because I honestly dont want to die alone :)
Yep, that is very common among zoos. I wouldn't mind living at a ranch with other exclusive zoos, been there, done that.
But finding the right people for this is incredibly hard. On the long run, all attempts I know of failed. :-(

Still not giving up hope yet.

I wouldn't call myself exclusive, as I'd happily put aside my interests for the right person, and focus only on us. But I wouldn't be apposed to having possible wife who's a zoo, or at least tolerates me being a zoo, and us have kids. I actually would love to have a family, but I don't do one night fucks. I want more, I want everything, and if animals can be added in, awesome!

Oui, c'est très courant dans les zoos. Cela ne me dérangerait pas de vivre dans un ranch avec d'autres zoos exclusifs, d'y être allé, d'avoir fait ça.
Mais trouver les bonnes personnes pour cela est incroyablement difficile. Sur le long terme, toutes les tentatives que je connais ont échoué. :-(

Je ne perds toujours pas espoir.
Même interrogation ici. je commence à être vieux, veuf et les enfants sont partis. Notre mode de vie nous isolant encore plus, j'ai peur de mourir seul... sans mon animal bien aimé mort il y a un an et hésitant à en prendre un autre vu mon âge. Mais c'est sans doute la vie commune à tout le monde, que l'on ait ou pas une famille.

I'm 25 and coming to the realization that it's going to be lots of hard work and lots of heart break until I find the right one. But Ive not even gotten close to that. And I've all but given up on seeking a zoo woman and instead hope to find a regular girl that is open minded enough to tolerate it. Or ya know, just keep the secret to my grave
Same thoughts. I'm 27yo btw)
Later I'm planning to immigrate in Canada or Italy. So maybe there will be easier to find my love

Having both a zoo life and family life would be easier in a rural area. Forget about big cities, it ain't going to happen their. In rural areas where farms are, you are more likely to meet women who have tried zoo too. In rural farm ares there are just more animals around for young inquisitive women/girls to try. Not to mention those same girls/women are looking for men/boys who will not condemn them for a zoo lifestyle too.

Having both a zoo life and family life would be easier in a rural area. Forget about big cities, it ain't going to happen their. In rural areas where farms are, you are more likely to meet women who have tried zoo too. In rural farm ares there are just more animals around for young inquisitive women/girls to try. Not to mention those same girls/women are looking for men/boys who will not condemn them for a zoo lifestyle too.

Don't think this is all true. Especially the anonymity that comes with living in a city allows me to live this lifestyle.
And my experices have shown me that i'm not the only one here.
Growing up i always felt that poeple are more nosy in rural areas.

For having the lifestyle and a family, the space and the quiet of an rural area would be more ideal tho, for both humans and animals.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I will ever want kids, but I would want a wife. Ideal would be a nudist zoo like me. I love getting rimmed or letting a girl get eaten out while I have sex.

This would absolutely be my dream come true. A household filled with laughter and love, a family that is full of fun and interesting conversations, and a well decorated outhouse where the wife can go with the family pet(s) frequently to be mated. All I need to do is find a woman who shares this dream, and I'm half way there. 🤔
We sadly dont have a dog of our own yet. But other than that, we are there 😁.

We are alittle curious, What is, in your opinion, a well decorated outhouse? 😊

3 dogs seems Hot In fantasy, but May be Alittle to much for an average family 😊.

2 dogs seems right, so the can keep eachother company while we are at work 😊

Not too much, but if you're planning on "taking on their neccessities" you'll struggle, specially your wife

We sadly dont have a dog of our own yet. But other than that, we are there 😁.

We are alittle curious, What is, in your opinion, a well decorated outhouse? 😊
Comfortable with creature comforts (no pun intended), rather that a garden shed where the grass mower needs to be moved before mating can begin. From the outside, a normal garden shed, but inside ... designed for comfort and purpose.

Comfortable with creature comforts (no pun intended), rather that a garden shed where the grass mower needs to be moved before mating can begin. From the outside, a normal garden shed, but inside ... designed for comfort and purpose.
Ooh Nice idea. Can you describe some ideas for the "garden sheed" ;-) 😉

Im thinking soundproof?

I'm pretty much in the same situation. Seeing a lot of people in my age group around me starting to have families, i also wish to have the same in the future. Maybe with a zoo tolerant person or someone who understands or even supports my lifestyle and passion.
Mein Traum:
Eine Frau als Partnerin, die auch Hunde liebt, zwei schöne Rüden und von mir aus auch noch mehr Kinder, als ich schon habe.
Es wäre wirklich das optimalste, wenn man den Zoo-Faktor gemeinsam ausleben könnte und nach Außen die perfekte kleine Familie ist.
Wir könnten unserer Hunde gemeinsam trainieren und uns gegenseitig helfen.
Kinky ist auch der Gedanke, einen Extra-Raum zu haben, den die Kinder nicht kennen, wo wir zusammen oder auch einzeln ungestört sein können.

I do not feel as though you are alone in this at all. What I would love to have is a relationship where I love my partner to death to anything for her go to work provide and allow her to stay home with the boys. Never does she have to have sex with me or nothing. As long as the boys are taken care of that will make me happy. I’d give her gifts and do anything she needs and provide her wants. So no you are not alone and sounds like many others are the same way. However I’d love to be able to kiss her and clean him out of her once he is done and tell her how beautiful they are together and tell her how incredibly gorgeous she is when he is mounting her. I would def let her know she is thoroughly loved and adored.

Human relationships are hard. I mean, it's hard to have an all-around happy relationship in the long run. Many people don't fit together in the first place and still try. It often ends in despair, arguments, accusations, outing and worse. Zoosex makes it even more complicated, i think.
Nevertheless, you should look for your counterpart. :)
Not all people are made for a relationship, it's nice when you've found someone with whom you can share your life. But I would not say that a relationship with a dog is more difficult, there are so many beautiful things and you are happy as long as you are together because there are never arguments or other dramas.

AND I WANT AND WANT A YOUNG WOMAN SHEMALE TRANS TO BUY A BIG DOG TRAINING - TO BE TOGETHER AND ENJOY LIFE AND SEX AND OTHER FETISHES

Not all people are made for a relationship, it's nice when you've found someone with whom you can share your life. But I would not say that a relationship with a dog is more difficult, there are so many beautiful things and you are happy as long as you are together because there are never arguments or other dramas.
Well said, some things are easier with a dog especially if the ranking is clear.

Back