Zoo exclusive but want a family

My biggest wish is a big family with 3 kids and a husband. Now i have been single for 8 years and fucked only one man since then. I only fuck my boy 5-6 times a week.
That sounds nice, that's really all I want too, except maybe wife in place of a husband, but even that's not a necessity any human willing to accept my zoo side and love me for me is really all I want. Sigh... It's probably never going to happen though; any nice ladies tend to get scared off by all the fetishist guys that orbit around the community.

My biggest wish is a big family with 3 kids and a husband. Now i have been single for 8 years and fucked only one man since then. I only fuck my boy 5-6 times a week.
Just curious what your hangups and issues could be. Sorry if too personal. Please DM if you wish.

Because I'm in a similar boat, as a guy. And I just always thought it was much easier for a female to find relationships. My reasons aren't too personal, just trust issues and always assuming every person who is remotely interested in me, has alterior motives.

It seems so weird to me that most people do seem to want the same things, and that is lifelong happiness with someone you can love and trust. Yet at the same time it seems people are crazy, selfish and superficial (or all the above). There is a sheer lack of empathy and understanding it seems.

I'm 25 and coming to the realization that it's going to be lots of hard work and lots of heart break until I find the right one. But Ive not even gotten close to that. And I've all but given up on seeking a zoo woman and instead hope to find a regular girl that is open minded enough to tolerate it. Or ya know, just keep the secret to my grave.

Sorry for the long comment, just wanted insight from "the other party" into this whole loneliness thing.

Contrary to this posts tone, I still have endless hope. And I truly hope you find happiness as well as anyone reading this 💕

That sounds nice, that's really all I want too, except maybe wife in place of a husband, but even that's not a necessity any human willing to accept my zoo side and love me for me is really all I want. Sigh... It's probably never going to happen though; any nice ladies tend to get scared off by all the fetishist guys that orbit around the community.
That's the truth. I am real, and have no secret plans or anything bad at all. And I never get too far trying to talk to people. All I want is to meet someone who shares my love of dogs. But it seems everyone has trust issues (myself Included). The world has become so complex and closed off, people put up these barriers to protect themselves and you can't rellay blame them. But at the same time I wish everyone can understand each other better. Smoke weed or take shrooms, whatever that is needed, to help people realize that we all want the same things deep down. It's just a side effect of this fucked up world that we have protected ourselves from tragedy. Sorry if this didn't make much sense... I'm on shrooms 😜 so it's not like I am totally innocent either

find a zoo girlfriend first, either on the internet or at the park, if you have a male dog and she notices the dog and looks closely at the genitals you'll spot her zoo side, talk to her and make your pet shag her the first date, then shag her yourself and bust a nut inside and get her preggo asap, you must have rolls of cash on hand to buy a house with a nice backyard for privacy and zoo activities, it's an amazing lifestyle having a zoo wife, imagine the dog shagin her while she's preggo, gawd dam
Dont have a clue, do you?

One major thing to consider is the possibility of also losing the family you started for keeping secrets... It's not going to be an easy choice. Your best bet IMO is someone who enjoys your zoo activities or another zoo. Of course there may (and probably will) be others have better ideas than I do, but I always say to gauge the reaction of any current and future partners towards their attitudes on zoophilia (and other "taboos"), especially if you plan on spending a significant amount of time, if not a lifetime, with this person.
I cannot begin to tell you how close that hits to home. I spend so much time second guessing every decision I make surround my zoo life because of my personal life and fearing losing it all. I have fought so hard for what I have. I would love to live my dreams, but too many people put the fantasy before the reality and that is scary as shit

I am hunting for the right guy who wouldn't want me to stop with my dog plus being a decent partner for life on all levels. I do plan on having at least two kids and leading a normal life otherwise like I do now. I would be happy to fuck him too.
Hi Sarah. It looks like you joined about the same time I did. I enjoy reading all your posts. I appreciate your honesty and candor in everything you write. You sound like an amazing person!

I am hunting for the right guy who wouldn't want me to stop with my dog plus being a decent partner for life on all levels. I do plan on having at least two kids and leading a normal life otherwise like I do now. I would be happy to fuck him too.
Can I make a carbon copy of you? Hahaha jk 😜

When I read this sort of post a few things go through my head:
1) Wow she sounds perfect, but we are probably not even in the same country.
2) She is now about to get hit on by every second guy on here.
3) If I contact her, am I just adding to the deluge of messages flying in this lady's direction
4) If I never contact anyone how am I ever going to meet someone as perfect as this.
5) I probably think to much. :gsd_grin:

I wish you luck SarahZoo in finding just the right person for you. :gsd_happysmile:

3) If I contact her, am I just adding to the deluge of messages flying in this lady's direction
4) If I never contact anyone how am I ever going to meet someone as perfect as this.

I wish you luck SarahZoo in finding just the right person for you. :gsd_happysmile:
Interesting. I always think, "0) If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

Gonna level with you though, I reckon number 4 is more important than the other 5 combined. Go for it, man! Everybody who has been here for more than five minutes knows you, we'll all be your wingmen!

Haha that goes through my head with every female on here! I can relate duder!

I don't want to hurt anyone's fantasies but I live in Central America although I was born in the US. I have all the usual stereotypical wants in a man.

I don't want to hurt anyone's fantasies but I live in Central America although I was born in the US. I have all the usual stereotypical wants in a man.
Location issues are fixable, lol......most of them, somewhat. Finding the right female is the hard part for most. Any female for some.

For me it isn't just about finding the right woman, but also a matter of wondering whether it would be fair to have somebody living with me. After all, I find it at times already exhausting enough to live with myself :p, so yeah, if anybody is willing to brave that than great. And if not, I do understand.

I am sure that for most guys on this site, living in Central America would not be an issue at all!
I think that really depends on where you are in your life. I have spent a good part of my life working to get my farm, animals and build my dog business. While a human to share this life with me is highly desirable. For me to give that all up and travel to the other side of the world on just the promise of something, I'm really not sure I could do it. Perhaps if I just had a dog then maybe. But do you know what the freights like on shipping a herd of cattle that far, even the alpacas wouldn't fit in the overhead compartments so I'd have to pay extra for carry on luggage. :gsd_laughing:

If you found a man would you like him to let you carry on having sex with dogs?

Starting a family with a knotty significant other would be my ideal. Normal family life with a secret twist shared just between the two of us.

Starting a family with a knotty significant other would be my ideal. Normal family life with a secret twist shared just between the two of us.
Exactly. Like, a weekend getaway, babysitter for the kids... We'd bring our dogs, likely a male GSD, a husky and maybe a slutty border collie bitch. We would go for a "hike" in the mountains with a big ass tent or RV and just get naked and love each other and our pack. The amount of dirty, nasty but wonderful events that could happen on such a trip...

Oh, to be sexually attracted to dogs, yet wish for a normal middle class family with 3 kids and a few dogs. Do people have relationships like this? Maybe with an asexual... or even a zoo tolerant person.
In my case, I got two kids from a now-ex wife who probably would have been zoo tolerant, but left me for a sugar daddy, and my current partner literally caught me mid-coitus with my previous canine lover and still wants to get married (but she won't participate herself).

In my case, I got two kids from a now-ex wife who probably would have been zoo tolerant, but left me for a sugar daddy, and my current partner literally caught me mid-coitus with my previous canine lover and still wants to get married (but she won't participate herself).
I like reading anecdotes like this. Gives me hope. I have the rest of my life to keep looking, and maybe it's more common than thought.

Instead of actively seeking out people with this sexuality, perhaps the strategy is to find open minded and perhaps kinky individuals. After-all, once you get over the whole animal quirk. Bestiality is just another way to get off, and some may be understanding.

As for a true zoophile though, you'd have to find a partner that would tolerate your total emotional (and sexual) relationship with the animal, which is a bit harder pill to swallow .

I would like to find a woman that might want a family but also likes Zoo play. To have that "regular family but also have a dog or 2 that she loved to play with. It so hard to find. Like a few have said you have to be so careful. In all my relationships i have only had 2 that were interested in Zoo play. One would never do it but loved watching vids the other was willing to try it all but we didn't work. I m still on the hunt hoping to get lucky and find that 1

If you found a man would you like him to let you carry on having sex with dogs?
"Let you?" it's probably just me, but I'm pretty sure no woman or man for that matter, needs permission from any new guy on the scene to do something they have probably been doing for years. It really wouldn't bode well for the relationship if someone wants you to change for them 5 minutes after they hooked up with you in any case.

"Let you?" it's probably just me, but I'm pretty sure no woman or man for that matter, needs permission from any new guy on the scene to do something they have probably been doing for years. It really wouldn't bode well for the relationship if someone wants you to change for them 5 minutes after they hooked up with you in any case.
You don't get it... That's not how a proper relationship is supposed to work. Compromise, you know? (This is sarcasm BTW.)

Dream woman for me: Pretty/cute/beautiful, intelligent, mentally strong and competent. Likes zoo, computer games, board games, tabletop games, cosplay and other various random nerd and geek stuff. Wants a family and a house/farm. Are my standards too high? xD

Back