Zoo exclusive but want a family

I don't mean a conventional family. A family doesn't have to consist of kids. A family doesn't even have to be a married couple. A family can be your best friends. Just the people you love, support, live with, and can count on.
Im just one person. For me, having a woman I love would be a family I could cherish.

I don't mean a conventional family. A family doesn't have to consist of kids. A family doesn't even have to be a wife. A family can be your best friends. Just the people you love, support, live with, and can count on.
Im just one person. For me, having a woman I love would be a family I could cherish.
Ok, i understand. When i read family, i automatically think of wife, child and husband. pretty backward of me. :) sorry

It's okay. I lived in eugene oregon which is like the hippiest city in the world and I djd psy trance there. I've been calling dreadlocked hippie burning man dj dudes my family for a long time now. My perception of things can be a bit more unconventional than people expect sometimes xD

Oh, to be sexually attracted to dogs, yet wish for a normal middle class family with 3 kids and a few dogs. Do people have relationships like this? Maybe with an asexual... or even a zoo tolerant person.
For me it could go two ways I guess. I mean being a man in a family with a woman only into zoo could be easy or hard. I wouldn't see anything wrong with her being zoo myself but men need affection and attention to so I think if it were to work like a family and not fall apart it's up to you and your partner you choose to have a family with on what your both willing to co exist with and being ok about your human partner being sexual wether it be with you or you letting them have that open side for there sexual needs as well. The simplest thing to do maybe would be the Dr with whatever they call the hole make a baby without sex deal. Just depends on if you want to raise a child alone idk there's my thought I guess.

Oh, to be sexually attracted to dogs, yet wish for a normal middle class family with 3 kids and a few dogs. Do people have relationships like this? Maybe with an asexual... or even a zoo tolerant person.
Or just meet a fellow zoophile. If you did not want to have sexual intercourse, you could use the test tube method. You could have dozens of kids, and if they turn out to be zooey, you can threaten to send the dogs to grandma anytime they get any grades lower than a C. I guarantee they'll be honor students.

For me it could go two ways I guess. I mean being a man in a family with a woman only into zoo could be easy or hard. I wouldn't see anything wrong with her being zoo myself but men need affection and attention to so I think if it were to work like a family and not fall apart it's up to you and your partner you choose to have a family with on what your both willing to co exist with and being ok about your human partner doing sexual wether it be with you or you letting them have that open side for there sexual needs as well. The simplest thing to do maybe would be the Dr with whatever they call the hole make a baby without sex deal. Just depends on if you want to raise a child alone idk there's my thought I guess.
I don't know how tolerant people can be in the long run? Unfortunately i have already had bad experiences with jealousy and drama. Open zoosex makes you very vulnerable.

I don't know how tolerant people can be in the long run? Unfortunately i have already had bad experiences with jealousy and drama. Open zoosex makes you very vulnerable.
I can see where your coming from. Seems like trust is a big deal for sure. For me the hard part of any of it is even having that chance to begin with. I'm judged before I'm even given the thought of having a chance. To almost anyone I seem to be just another dude out to hurt someones heart. Why would a woman risk everything when it's gone bad so many times before... It's a tuff call but it's going to take two people willing to go for it and be 100% adults about it and to me personally highschool never ends in my experiences. Sucks. Drama drama he said she said bs no trust no love just a mess.

I can see where your coming from. Seems like trust is a big deal for sure. For me the hard part of any of it is even having that chance to begin with. I'm judged before I'm even given the thought of having a chance. To almost anyone I seem to be just another dude out to hurt someones heart. Why would a woman risk everything when it's gone bad so many times before... It's a tuff call but it's going to take two people willing to go for it and be 100% adults about it and to me personally highschool never ends in my experiences. Sucks. Drama drama he said she said bs no trust no love just a mess.
Human relationships are hard. I mean, it's hard to have an all-around happy relationship in the long run. Many people don't fit together in the first place and still try. It often ends in despair, arguments, accusations, outing and worse. Zoosex makes it even more complicated, i think.
Nevertheless, you should look for your counterpart. :)

Human relationships are hard. I mean, it's hard to have an all-around happy relationship in the long run. Many people don't fit together in the first place and still try. It often ends in despair, arguments, accusations, outing and worse. Zoosex makes it even more complicated, i think.
Nevertheless, you should look for your counterpart. :)
I would if I knew I wasn't going to just be lead on and on and on used as a back up burner Everytime the other dude got what he wanted and flaked. Seem's to be bout as far as IV made it in five years lol. Same ending Everytime I'm awesome, Im kind, I swear I'm the sweetest guy around so they keep saying, then bam idk anymore my mind don't know what it wants woose me gig never to be herd from again. Only in reality Joe blow six pack abs and jacked up truck with princess wheels gets to hurt her again. Blows my mind girls call men crazy but they keep picking dick head loosers then use a guy like me to use as a bandage for a day. Then back out hunting for Joe blow and leave the bandage guy wondering why the hell we got dropped like a rock.

I would like to have a family if I could meet a female zoo who also wanted a family, we would only need to have sex with each other 3 times then we could enjoy sex just with our animals other than that if that's what she wanted. Even then I could always just cum into a 100ml syringe and she could squirt that in before spending time with her 4 legger to ensure the parcel gets delivered properly. It would sort of be like her dog was giving her puppies only with my seed in the mix to ensure success.

I would like to have children, but I can't ever see giving up my zoo side, to be monogomous with a human, so if the lady involved has her own animal to satisfy her. Then I think that would help stop the jealousy that would probably develop if only one person was zoo as the animal could be see as competition for affection or love otherwise.

It would just be nice to be able to do mundane stuff like discussing things like agreeing with you that your boss is an idiot for not promoting you. Or to have someone take care of you when your sick etc. Unfortunately animals are not so able to fill these roles in our lives.

Now if scientist would just get off their backsides and get around to creating anthro canines then the problem would be solved then I could have puppies. :gsd_happysmile:

Sadly though anthro partners would probably struggle for acceptance by the world just as much as zoos are these days anyway. :gsd_sad:

Last edited:
I would like to have a family if I could meet a female zoo who also wanted a family, we would only need to have sex with each other 3 times then we could enjoy sex just with our animals other than that if that's what she wanted. Even then I could always just cum into a 100ml syringe and she could squirt that in before spending time with her 4 legger to ensure the parcel gets delivered properly. It would sort of be like her dog was giving her puppies only with my seed in the mix to ensure success.

I would like to have children, but I can't ever see giving up my zoo side, to be monogomous with a human, so if the lady involved has her own animal to satisfy her. Then I think that would help stop the jealousy that would probably develop if only one person was zoo as the animal could be see as competition for affection or love otherwise.

It would just be nice to be able to do mundane stuff like discussing things like agreeing with you that your boss is an idiot for not promoting you. Or to have someone take care of you when your sick etc. Unfortunately animals are not so able to fill these roles in our lives.

Now if scientist would just get off their backsides and get around to creating anthro canines then the problem would be solved then I could have puppies. :gsd_happysmile:

Sadly though anthro partners would probably struggle for acceptance by the world just as much as zoos are these days anyway. :gsd_sad:
Most of the main deal I'm seeing in any relationship other then 90 year old mom and pop is the childish games the lies the strait up nonsense same crap you'd see in 3rd grade. No one is true or serious anymore your used dumped and one man's or woman's trash becomes another's treasure untill somthing new and cooler comes along.

Most of the main deal I'm seeing in any relationship other then 90 year old mom and pop is the childish games the lies the strait up nonsense same crap you'd see in 3rd grade. No one is true or serious anymore your used dumped and one man's or woman's trash becomes another's treasure untill somthing new and cooler comes along.
But without hope or a dream why get out of bed in the mornings. :gsd_grin: I'm not saying you're wrong, but I would really like to believe there is still a chance of success no matter how slim. I don't really put myself out there much anyway so I know in my case the chance is little more than a sliver, but I'm a nice guy and I always try to treat people well so you know... Maybe some two legger will think me worthy one day. I know that would make my mum happy :gsd_wink: She's pretty resigned to not getting grand-sprouts from me.

I also just saw something funny, apparently the site is trying to play match maker as below my last comment it said
"I loves mares and stami" so perhaps you guys should hook up. :gsd_laughing:

Last edited:
But without hope or a dream why get out of bed in the mornings. :gsd_grin: I'm not saying you're wrong, but I would really like to believe there is still a chance of success no matter how slim. I don't really put myself out there much anyway so I know in my case the chance is little more than a sliver, but I'm a nice guy and I always try to treat people well so you know... Maybe some two legger will think me worthy one day. I know that would make my mum happy :gsd_wink: She's pretty resigned to not getting grand-sprouts from me.

I also just saw something funny, apparently the site is trying to play match maker as below my last comment it said
😏 💁🏼‍♂️

I'm trying my best to believe in this hope stuff y'all talk about but idk anymore lol.

The thing is that I believe that many Zoos are ok. I already said in my post what I mean and even in one match group.
I will add these. We man are in great majority so we that would like to find other half don't have great chances.
Ladies can have a pick of the litter of the cutest one there so they are not in hurry ;)
Make puppy eyes and cute sounds, that could work ... if puppy is not cuter :LOL:
I'm joking - if someone didn't get it :p

The thing is that I believe that many Zoos are ok. I already said in my post what I mean and even in one match group.
I will add these. We man are in great majority so we that would like to find other half don't have great chances.
Ladies can have a pick of the litter of the cutest one there so they are not in hurry ;)
Make puppy eyes and cute sounds, that could work ... if puppy is not cuter :LOL:
I'm joking - if someone didn't get it :p
Damn I'm screwed and not in a fun way 😂 😑. Oh wait forgot puppy eyes this time eat your hearts out ladies check out these eyes 👉🥺🥺🥺🥺. 😉😉

I never knew there is such thing as exclusively attracted towards non human animals until now. Always thought it was just a kink.
This is new and a bit strange.

As far as my zoo lifestyle preference... I dont know. I feel like a part of me could give it up for a different realm of emotional, mental, and physical fulfillment...

Be careful with this. I had thought and acted similarly many moons ago. When the marriage eventually ended, I regretted having given up my zoo interests for so long. The best situation is to be with someone who embraces and accepts who you really are, the whole you. That's hard to achieve even for non-zoo.

I legit just put it back in its case no joke.
Well I do love that Super dog. :gsd_happysmile: Come to think of it Bolts song is quite appropriate for this thread. "I have got so much to give, I swear I do." Barking at the moon is one of my favourite songs and in many ways it describes zoo life since many of us live double lives trying to keep zoo stuff a secret from most people we interact with.

I never knew there is such thing as exclusively attracted towards non human animals until now. Always thought it was just a kink.
This is new and a bit strange.
For some people, you're right it is just a kink. But for many of us it is far far more than that. However according to the latest figure on the matter as taken from the poll on how zooy people are https://zoovilleforum.net/threads/kinsey-zoo-scale-test.26275/ most people who did the survey are in the range where they are just as sexually attracted to humans as the are animals. 100% zoo exclusive is not as common but still is morecommon on here than 100% human exclusive (for some reason :gsd_wink:) I got a pretty high score, which was accurate to how my attraction work, perhaps you should see where you sit on the scale. There is no right or wrong answer and it just a bit of fun but who knows you might surprise yourself. :gsd_grin:

My current dream family scenario is to have my human companion(s) and a pack of dogs, hah. Of course, horses and other animals are welcome if my partner(s) desire. We'd make it work so everyone is happy and fulfilled.

Even though I'm zoo exclusive and love dogs to no end, I would still love to be in a Relationship. It seems like a Relationship between zoo exclusives would work out pretty well. We would enjoy each others company and our family would comprise a collection of animals. For some reason, that is difficult to come by!
Thus, I'm also game for an open and/or poly Relationship so that everyone can get their needs met. I think it's pretty cruel to put all the pressure on one monogamous partner to fulfill all your needs. Unfortunately, that's how general society is trained to be! No wonder there are so many divorces.

Unfortunately, that's how general society is trained to be! No wonder there are so many divorces.
What nonsense is this??? "Trained to be!" In today's society people are free to live how they want. The majority of people prefer one committed partner. Amazing how it is when ones opinion is in the minority and they try and make it seem they are the righteous ones..Live the way you want..I doubt you will find to many willing partners but have at it..Just don't come off as some pompous ass who thinks he / she is enlightened. FFS "Trained to be" go fuck yourself

Back