Zoo exclusive but want a family

I'm in my early 30, I don't have a human partner nor kids, and I don't know if I would ever want to bring kids to this awful world.

Still, I want to have a partner, preferably another zoo or asexual and not be miserable and lonely in the ends of the days.

I'm in my early 30, I don't have a human partner nor kids, and I don't know if I would ever want to bring kids to this awful world.

Still, I want to have a partner, preferably another zoo or asexual and not be miserable and lonely in the ends of the days.

I wholeheartedly agree. In one hand, I would love to have a child with a Zoophile woman, but yet, I could not, in good conscience, create a new life in this world of suffering. Why create new life, only for them to be tax revenue/wage slaves for the Elites?

I wholeheartedly agree. In one hand, I would love to have a child with a Zoophile woman, but yet, I could not, in good conscience, create a new life in this world of suffering. Why create new life, only for them to be tax revenue/wage slaves for the Elites?
Perhaps love?

Oh, to be sexually attracted to dogs, yet wish for a normal middle class family with 3 kids and a few dogs. Do people have relationships like this? Maybe with an asexual... or even a zoo tolerant person.
This sounds superb! The thought of an average middle class family life, and at the same time me and my wife share a zoo-friendly relationship with one of our dogs. Maybe two? An erotic thought nonetheless.

I am exclusive and my idea of a family would be to have a loving mare as well as a stallion as my partners and at some point have my mare give birth to a foal and raise that. That is really all I want from a family perspective. Having close human friends around me to visit and be visited by, go on shared vacations and such would be all I need and want as far as human contact goes. Luckily I have such friends.

On a positive note. It's easier for us to choose the right person to have kids if we aren't attracted to humans.

My dream is doing as my guy Fulvius Stellus and impregnate a mare.

Right there with you! Id love to be a father, but I cant stand the way of the world right now. Id love to be a husband, but so many people are selfish, egocentric, entitled, and disconnected that its almost impossible to imagine that someone would be dedicated enough to build that foundation of love and support with me.

As far as my zoo lifestyle preference... I dont know. I feel like a part of me could give it up for a different realm of emotional, mental, and physical fulfillment, but Ill always exist with my general sexual attraction and known experiences and memories. Id like to keep a fur lady around, but doing it on the sly with a constant house full of humans would be tough, maybe a "bath time play date" here or there. The hardest part is explaining to some people why my dog is not fixed.

I have a family and somehow make it work. Of course my zoo life is my own and it is difficult to hide this from my family. However I love being a father and wouldn't trade it for anything. To me it is worth the risk.

Maybe I'm blind, but what makes someone selfish, egocentric and disconnected?

The nature of dating dynamics has changed a lot over the last 10 years or so. People seem to be moving away from traditional romantic relationships and more towards the attitude of always looking for a better deal. Women (over generalizng here, sorry) tend to be exhibit this behavior in a typical western country scenario because there's always some guy that's after them. A lot of people want open relationships and (to me) it feels like someone would never be able to truly commit if their door is always open. More often then not, I hear women wanting this than men.

To sum it up, people seem to be more selfish in what they can get rather than give, egocentric in that they only care about their own needs and not the needs of the other, and disconnected in that if youre never emotionally committed to both the good and the bad experiences and allow yourself to be vulnerable in a desire to connect, then youre just looking to get off in what i call "group masturbation."

I don't want kids at all, I hate them.
My only family will be my dogs, and if one the girls ever get pregnant, that would be the closest to a "family".

Oh, to be sexually attracted to dogs, yet wish for a normal middle class family with 3 kids and a few dogs. Do people have relationships like this? Maybe with an asexual... or even a zoo tolerant person.

I'm actually asexual but I have a thing for zoo women. The type of life you describe would be ideal for me. Not interested in sex but Id do it to have kids.

I'm a lot like this as well. I recently broke up with my partner of 2 years because I have realised that I need to live my authentic zoo life, and I can't subject him to that trauma. I, too, want human companionship and a family, but even though I can find some arousal for humans, I don't want a sexual relationship with my human life companion. I want that to be between me and the animals we will hopefully live with. I'm in the UK. Need time to grieve and get over my breakup, since I did love him, but if anyone out there is looking for a similar future or would be happy in this sort of arrangement, I'm here to message. Let's get to know each other.

I feel similarly, but even in the unlikely event I found a woman who accepted my secret passion I just can't imagine myself polyamorous. I really feel that I'm a one-lover kind of guy.

Hi I'm Adrian. I'm a 29 year old guy living in California. I'm interested in an asexual romantic zoo tolerant relationship with a zoo exclusive. Id love the chance to talk and get to know you. Is it okay if I message you?

I have often thought of going the donor route. Other humans greatly complicate things and add kids into that mix and it gets triple complicated. But I am also happy with it being just me and the dogs. I have wondered though if I did get pregnant, if my boys would think it was their puppy!

Honey this is exactly what I want and I hope to find one day a husband that fully supports this life and still wants to have children with me. Part of the erotic factor is the hidden side of the relationship with my husband only he will know how dirty I get for him and my furry boys. I hope and pray you find something like this soon honey. Fingers crossed ?

Honey this is exactly what I want and I hope to find one day a husband that fully supports this life and still wants to have children with me. Part of the erotic factor is the hidden side of the relationship with my husband only he will know how dirty I get for him and my furry boys. I hope and pray you find something like this soon honey. Fingers crossed ?
You're not the only one. Some of us gentlemen are like that too.

Personally I have been married 6 years, have a two year old daughter and wish every day that I could still be with my dutch warmblood mare. It's not the same for everyone but for myself, I wish I could be honest and admit that I am not attracted to humans but I have a wife who loves me and a daughter who needs me, I may not have love but I havs duty which can be just as important. Just think very carefully about whether you can devote heart, body and soul before you start a family, you might not be the only one feeling hurt or worse

Back