Zoo exclusive but want a family

I bet there are many couples out there who are willing to let their partner engage in their fantasies, that include a k9 partner and so on... on the kids front, it would have to be concealed from them but still possible. For me personally, I HOPE one day I meet a girl who is into besti and we can have threesomes together. For me personally, it's a turn on for a woman to love both man and beast.

Last edited:
Oh, to be sexually attracted to dogs, yet wish for a normal middle class family with 3 kids and a few dogs. Do people have relationships like this? Maybe with an asexual... or even a zoo tolerant person.
As a straight guy who is into k9 ladies I have always wanted something like this, I would love knowing how happy content and fullfilled my wife was , there are many things a man can give that a dog can't in a relationship and vice versa, she would have the best of both worlds 🥰

Me too.
I'm currently divorced because wanted to live openly with a zoo person. A lady. I would worship her... If she'd want a family or not, im in.

I'm sort of on the fence. I want to adopt kids, i want a spouse, but i also want to explore being a zoo. I don't want to have a double life, it isn't easy and sounds very stressful to me! I would be open to living with other zoos as like a little group together, but marriage sounds too confining.

I'm in my early 30, I don't have a human partner nor kids, and I don't know if I would ever want to bring kids to this awful world.

Still, I want to have a partner, preferably another zoo or asexual and not be miserable and lonely in the ends of the days.
I'm with you on that, i would love to have a relationship with a woman but she has to be a zoo to, hiding this in relationships doesn't work for me so I'm probably staying alone with my dog, so in that way I'm more a zoo exclusive until the day i do find the woman i can share this with 😂

Oh, to be sexually attracted to dogs, yet wish for a normal middle class family with 3 kids and a few dogs. Do people have relationships like this? Maybe with an asexual... or even a zoo tolerant person.

I wonder the same. I have that family scenario now but no way could I share my interest in this lifestyle. She would freak out and way to much to lose way to much. It would, at least in my lust filled mind, be a naughty taboo secret thing to have just my wife and I but as impossible as jumping over the moon for me at least.

Why does it need to be difficult to find? There is a whole community here- right. And I’m sure there’s a “somebody” thinking the same thing. Like I get the challenge of the logistics and the risk involved with sharing too much. But what would be so wrong with finding someone to have coffee with? I’m an optimist so call me crazy but I think it’s totally possible to find friends here that can allow you to pull away from the computer screen... then who knows what can happen

Why does it need to be difficult to find? There is a whole community here- right. And I’m sure there’s a “somebody” thinking the same thing. Like I get the challenge of the logistics and the risk involved with sharing too much. But what would be so wrong with finding someone to have coffee with? I’m an optimist so call me crazy but I think it’s totally possible to find friends here that can allow you to pull away from the computer screen... then who knows what can happen
Tried talking to u but u weren't having it

After a long lovely evening kids and your dog playing in the backyard. Later that night, kids are finally asleep, you take your doggy lover out to the shed and show him pleasure for being so nice with the kids today. I wonder if zoophilia is generational

I love this.!! Mummy getting kids to bed and taking the family pet to a quiet place to get quality time.

Wish someone can do some fancy artwork to describe the scenario you just scripted.

Can someone post something like this in art section would be much appreciated. ;)

Last edited:
I thought I would never want a family. I wish I had given it more thought 10 years ago. I spent too much time doing the career thing. My goal was to own my property, have enough land for a big yard, as many dogs as I wanted, and figure out the rest later. Well, later is now and I'm 37. My friends started families and now their kids are driving. Time flies.
Hey man, I didn't have a kid until I was 45, so you still have time!

I just want to encourage everyone searching for a mate, or family, not to give up just because it's difficult.

I always wanted a zoo-friendly mate and searched high and low for her for the better part of two decades. Never found her.
I had lots of girlfriends, and even a few "serious" (e.g. loooooong term) relationships, but zoo stuff was always off the table within the
relationship. That's not to say I didn't have my 4-legged lovers and secret life, just not someone I could share this with. And although
I made it work, it was less than ideal. I got caught and "outed" by one GF. I came out to another, and that ended that.
As for the rest, I always had to keep things secret and deal with the complications.

As I got older, I started thinking about having a family. I was never comfortable with kids, even when I was a kid! But somehow, old
father time got to me, and I started thinking it might be the next great adventure for me. Not too long after, I met a woman who lit my
fire in all the right ways and for once in my life, when she brought up her desire to have kids I was open to it. There was one caveat:
Anyone I was going to marry would have to accept that I am attracted to animals and that was not going to change.

So, after dating about 3 months, I told her. She was shocked, a bit disgusted, quite amazed, and NOT into it. However, we were in love
and I guess she accepted me as long as I didn't expect her to participate. I also assured her she would be my first priority, and I have
tried to honor that (even when I didn't feel like it!) We put all the cards on the table, worked out what she expected, what I did...
You know, acted like adults.

And now, 13 years later we are still married, and have a kid. I'm still active, although not nearly as much as I was before. She has what
she wants, I have what I need, and we have a beautiful daughter who is.... a pain in the butt! Kids are a ton of work! lol
But also amazing, creative, kind and sources of endless amusement and love. I'm very glad we made a mini-me!

Is it a perfect union? No. Could it ever be? Probably not. But with love and honesty you can get a lot of what you need. And the kicker
is that after all these years, the wife has a growing curiosity about 4-legged lovers. We even recently got a new dog she adores. So who knows? Maybe dreams do come true...

How would you react if your wife showed your daughter the peanut butter on the pussy trick?

A) that would never happen because I don't believe you should have to trick an animal into sex.

B) As a parent it is my responsibility to guide my kid in any area she is curious. We are not into pedo stuff and would never share our sex life with our kid, but if she expresses an interest and she is old enough I would share my wisdom with her. Doubt either wife or I would ever demonstrate any sex act with our kid.

I am much older than others on this thread. I am 59. Been married 3 times. I had two lifestyles that I tried to keep secret. First my love for my male dogs. Second I was a bisexual crossdresser. My entire life was in a closet of some kind. My hat is off to all of you who are just living your life and enjoying what you love.

You can 100% find someone to live with and have family together, but attraction to dogs makes it more difficult.
I wouldn't suggest you to look for zoo BF/GF on internet but by mutual friendship with zoos. Safety first

I myself face same problem where I'm into animals I'd like to have some sweet hund boi/girl to take care of and pet it and to be his partner, but I think I'll choose to "replace" the animal with human person. Try to feed my heat with human. It sound terrific, but perspective of having sexual urges controled and feed differently is (for me) better than stress of doing something illegal and beeing in constant danger of being exposed.

Remember it's my own solution that I think I'm going to use myself.
Important thing to mark is that that I choose it cause of good of the animal. I've never had sex with any cause I could not survive(mentally) fact of doing harm to animal. I'm scared of being fool that hurts animal. I know sex with animal is not meaning the abuse, but I got strong remorse. I think I would not accept myself after that.

anyway I hope you find someone and remember safety first

I wouldn't say I'm zoo exclusive, at least not by choice. I will honesty admit, I would love to find a woman who'd be ok with my interests into animals. She could be a zoo herself, or at least someone who would be alright with it, like "*sighs and eye rolls* Whatever floats your boat hun." but at the end of the day, we always truly love each other, and are truly happy. And if children came along, I don't think we should show them our interests in animals, because that's starting to cross certain lines. HOWEVER. I do think we should prepare them. Have talkings with them, and tell them how to be careful and truly love their animals.

Last edited:
Its possible. I know of a handful of zoos who do it.

They keep their zoo life and family lives seperated.

Finding a partner is going to be difficult for sure.

You could choose to be a single parent and adopt or surrogacy if you have the money. Balancing work and family would be difficult but the .gov actually does help single parents alot. It really depends how you want to balance your life

Ima dad of 3 girls. Two human and one pup. Being a dad is great! Its a primal privilege discarded by many.

In regards to the original question, my plan is to find a nice male Alaskan Malamute, marry him, then adopt some animal children, so that's an option potentially, if you're ok with it. Obviously not for everyone, but food for thought. :husky_happysmile:

Hello
I think this is a thread to ask this.
I was wondering how many women (if there are any) would be willing to share their lifestyle with a men from here (zoo oriented) weather there are or not anything sexual with a man they would live with ?
So to be blunt, have a good time, share everything that goes with life necessities, help each other, stand by your man as he would stand by you, being able to pursue your desires and stand by his.

I live in Balkan and people here are extremely anti zoo and it is something that you do not confess to anyone if you are not sure, so you also have almost zero chance to met someone like that. Also population is not so big.

Please sincere answers.

Me please. I want to share my life with a woman who feels the same way. I'm faithful...i do enjoy female animals, too. Don't know if that would be admissible for anyone...

Hello
I think this is a thread to ask this.
I was wondering how many women (if there are any) would be willing to share their lifestyle with a men from here (zoo oriented) weather there are or not anything sexual with a man they would live with ?
So to be blunt, have a good time, share everything that goes with life necessities, help each other, stand by your man as he would stand by you, being able to pursue your desires and stand by his.

I live in Balkan and people here are extremely anti zoo and it is something that you do not confess to anyone if you are not sure, so you also have almost zero chance to met someone like that. Also population is not so big.

Please sincere answers.

Personally i'm mostly looking for the social aspects of "family life", with a man who understands my lifestyle.

:gsd_happysmile:

Back