Your Fetish?

I have that, as well. I will cum while giving oral to another woman, and without anything touching me.
It must have a name, but I don't know what it is.
I don't cum making others cum. But it turns me the FUCK on. Precum dripping from my dick. I have never cum easily so no contact cumming has always been an impossibility for me.

Oh! I forgot my biggest, biggest fetish, one I started getting turned on by LONG ago, and still do, for two hours every single day, weather permitting: lying naked in the sun, working on my tan. I lie there and get extremely horny from it.
I feel like the fact that you are in a bestiality website in itself means that naked tanning isn't your biggest fetish hehe!

I have a fetish with fetishes. I’ve been told I’m very hedonistic and have poor impulse control. I love to push limits and try new things. I’m also very excited about fantasy fulfillment.

I get off on getting other people off. I don’t know if that has a name, but that’s me.
I can relate to that totally.

I have a fetish for sniffing, and some rimming (but mostly just sniffing), tail holes, and Only females. I just love to put my nose against them and breathe in the smell. I've currently only sniffed 4 dogs, some humans (but I don't think they count). Its not like every female dog I see i want to sniff, I develope 'crushes' on certain dogs after seeing their tail hole and ill fixate on it, and fantasize about it, and only a handful of time have gotten to do it. I also fantasize about sniffing horses, maybe cows (not really my thing, more a curiosity), and big cats (mostly pumas, and lionesses)

My fetishes are anything more primal, more connected to what we are naturally and what we have lost in our obsession for being above nature. I love natural smells, feet, underarms, sweat. Sex with humans is best after a workout when everything is more natural.

I'd say my fetishes are breeding/impregnating, pissing(on others), rimming(especially a stallions tailhole 🤤), and sweat/musk. I might get wierd looks but I'm also into light dirty anal, I dont mind getting my dick dirty while giving anal but if I'm eating ass then it absolutely must be clean.

Probably a few more that I never mentioned but those are the main ones.

Back