Your Fetish?

We’re physically stimulated during…. It b4 I’m more mental…..(not crazy 😂)…..
But I’m sorry…. No amount of ear… neck… or body…. Kissing an light touching (drives me crazy wild..btw)….. is gonna preparing meeeee 4 that!😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Personally, i love feeling a girl cum while going down on her, especially when they wriggle as if to say stop but dont want you to.
I fkn love feeling girls cum while gripping them between their legs, its almost as good as the following sex.

Personally, i love feeling a girl cum while going down on her, especially when they wriggle as if to say stop but dont want you to.
I fkn love feeling girls cum while gripping them between their legs, its almost as good as the following sex.
Same. I like to pin their stomachs down with my arms while they cum while I suck on the clit.

Lingerie, huge toys, bestiality ofc (especially studs) water sports, group, I’d love to get my throat full of piss or cum someday 😛

For years I enjoyed fucking the big sows, well, and cows too.
Fetish? A few times I submitted to a nice, clean boar on the farm. It was a lovely and at the same time strange, weird and good feeling to totally submit to him. As a horny sow, stand stiff on elbows and knees, and let him push, sniffle and suck me. And finally let my human wanting succumb to his warm, scratching body on my back and let him feel and fill me, let him take his time. Nothing else but us matters.

I'm a ridiculous wuss when it comes to pain and gross stuff but that's kind of the point. I enjoy not enjoying it--suffering for other people's pleasure--stripped and tied down straddling the toilet, wrists cuffed behind me and mouth gagged wide open so a building full of woman-hating rednecks can piss down my throat.

So that's...water sports, bondage, gang activity, humiliation... Four of SO many. :)
That is such an amazing combination! I love that you have embraced it. Good for you!

Watersports is my fetish, i love Piss, both human and animal(only dog). I love to drink, whats your's ?
I looooove watersports but I’m with a female that thinks it’s nasty. I’m also wanting to get pegged for the first time. Also, I’d like to try tasting my own cum. I’ve been close but never pulled the trigger. Having a wife that isn’t kinky at all doesn’t help. Is that too weird. I love women. But I’d also like to be with a Trans!! Just throwing it out there!!!

I don't even know where to start, but it's so good to be with people who get it.

I would love to submit fully to a male dog, and just completely give myself to him, but at the same time, but fully dominant over his owner. I see myself as submitting to a dog but I'm such a natural Domme that I'd still want control of any other man 😅 It's a fine line!

Or I'd want a partner who owns a bitch and to own them both. Hold two leashes at once and find some extra holes for my strap ons 🥵🥵

I don't even know where to start, but it's so good to be with people who get it.

I would love to submit fully to a male dog, and just completely give myself to him, but at the same time, but fully dominant over his owner. I see myself as submitting to a dog but I'm such a natural Domme that I'd still want control of any other man 😅 It's a fine line!

Or I'd want a partner who owns a bitch and to own them both. Hold two leashes at once and find some extra holes for my strap ons 🥵🥵
My kind a girl.😊

LOVE OBJECTS using things from around the house or garage ect LOVE to experiment have since I was young still today LOVE to feel how things are in me and if they will fit LOL crazy I know.

Haha, I can relate. Variation is one of the things that drive me sexually, I am quite promiscuous for this very reason, and love to be with new individuals and species that all feel so different, new and special every time. <3

LOVE OBJECTS using things from around the house or garage ect LOVE to experiment have since I was young still today LOVE to feel how things are in me and if they will fit LOL crazy I know.
In my opinion: Not crazy at all. Just lovely and eager to be adventurous. Love it very much.

There's a Seinfeld episode in which George has a definite fetish, but the writers paid great attention to NOT calling it a fetish:
Wrapping himself in velvet. Living in it and surrounding himself with it. They did everything BUT call it a fetish.
They didn't EVEN imply it, but it certainly was.

Back