Your Fetish?

My fetishes are ,dominance, needleplay, knifeplay, salineinjections, degradation and humiliating, sewing and skinstaples and recieve blowjobs and fuck, looking females being penetrated by a dog and fuck her after his insemination.

Watersports, BDSM and age play. I love being pissed on and in, i love to be tied up and i also really enjoy being a naughty little girl.
I've always loved watching a woman pee and wanted her to shower me, rare occasion to watch, exes weren't interested unless I timed walking in just right when they couldn't stop anymore. Was never turned on by the thought of pissing on a woman, unless it turned her on which would be my turn on doing it, but hasn't happened. But a few years back someone online tempted my mind with the thought of her getting pissed into and enjoying it, especially anal where she would take a full morning fill from her husband. Since then, been interested to try "in" versus "on." Again, hasn't happened, but it's there.

Watersports in combination with animals…domination in a milde form and seducing female dog owners into k9ers, female k9, male k9 as a toy

I've always loved watching a woman pee and wanted her to shower me, rare occasion to watch, exes weren't interested unless I timed walking in just right when they couldn't stop anymore. Was never turned on by the thought of pissing on a woman, unless it turned her on which would be my turn on doing it, but hasn't happened. But a few years back someone online tempted my mind with the thought of her getting pissed into and enjoying it, especially anal where she would take a full morning fill from her husband. Since then, been interested to try "in" versus "on." Again, hasn't happened, but it's there.
Amen.

------ PLAY, where noone's actually related?
But age play seems to be fine, which could be implying pedo roleplay? Legit curious about how that's not a no no
Age play is codeword for pedo and will get you banned. It has to be specified. If not specified, it will be conisdered pedo.

Reactions: pes
I'm a ridiculous wuss when it comes to pain and gross stuff but that's kind of the point. I enjoy not enjoying it--suffering for other people's pleasure--stripped and tied down straddling the toilet, wrists cuffed behind me and mouth gagged wide open so a building full of woman-hating rednecks can piss down my throat.

So that's...water sports, bondage, gang activity, humiliation... Four of SO many. :)
I could.tie you up and me and my dogs could take turns on you

Oh.. this is not what I meant.. I meant roleplay, as I mentioned and said. But I guess I chose the wrong words?
Completely avoid any kind of incest stuff unless you want someone to report it and then we will have to act on it.
The same way people here avoid any other rp stuff that is against the rules.

Foreplay: Sex is an art for me. Not just sticking it in, pulling it out and repeat until coom. That's like directly cutting to the dessert and asking for the check (in my book. You do you, people!). I loved using honey, candy and whipped cream on my ex's body. Also teasing with ice or a cold tongue after having drunk something very cold but carefully guiding the ice with my mouth is just wonderful (wish it didn't cause tooth sensitivity nor numbing but there's a price for performing). Also, if you haven't tried it: Get and mint in your mouth before eating human pussy ;) (don't do it with animals!!)

I love rimming, cunnilingus, and overall tasting my girl's body.

This gets paired with sweat and light musk and I will be whiffing and licking as if I were hungry

Lactation, watersports (females only. Both animal and human), chubby girls. And what I call BDSH or Bondage SadoHedonistic. I love causing pleasure, so much so I love to go on even when my girl had just came hehe.

Ah, I also love praising and praising dirtytalk. Who's a good girl~?

I'm a ridiculous wuss when it comes to pain and gross stuff but that's kind of the point. I enjoy not enjoying it--suffering for other people's pleasure--stripped and tied down straddling the toilet, wrists cuffed behind me and mouth gagged wide open so a building full of woman-hating rednecks can piss down my throat.

So that's...water sports, bondage, gang activity, humiliation... Four of SO many. :)
Mmmm u sound fun!

I love dog sheaths, it is so soft and the idea of strocking one while it gets hard really makes me dream

I don't know but the feeling of it against your butt just before the penis get inside to breed you... :oops:

Well thats something i havent heard before, but hey some one somewhere gotta like it! Lol makes the world go round!

Don't worry. Every person I've known who has said that, has eventually found their fetish. Each one of them was a person unaware of the hundreds of fetishes which exist, and could only name 4 or 5 of them at the most. Yours IS out there.
So you say there is no such thing as a person without a fetish. Interesting...

Back