Your Fetish?

Permanent chastity, not being allowed to touch my penis again and only focus to serve animal cocks. Only allowed to cum from anal.

I like having a female dog or mare pee on my dick while I'm peeing in her cunt even better if there's a guy or animal behind me peeing in my ass

That would be having a lady use my mouth as a rag for her body. And ladies with dogs are hot as well. Would like to be kissing a lady while that's happening, in my mind at least. Should say Merry Christmas here really. 🎁🙄👗🐾

Yup... I've got both of those pretty bad. lol I didn't used to... but the past couple years those have been getting much much stronger.

I also have a super strong fetish for wearing other women's clothes. After making love with a woman... there's something so erotic about rolling out of bed, picking up her panties and sliding them on while biting my lip and maintaining eye contact with her.
Why does that last part turn me on so much!

Oh! I forgot my biggest, biggest fetish, one I started getting turned on by LONG ago, and still do, for two hours every single day, weather permitting: lying naked in the sun, working on my tan. I lie there and get extremely horny from it.
Haha I knew it! There's no way girls lie there without getting off on it somehow!

BDSM; females considered "depraved;" sanely playing with the notions of degradation, humiliation and dehumanization, full service, with females who are comfortable with it and who also are sane. Overall, I love most things which fall outside of what's considered vanilla, to me that's proof of humanity.

I actually have a few.
1. Have sex with a female dog
2. Have sex with a male dog
3. Have sex with a transgender
4. Dress like a sissy slut and have my ass pounded by a transgender

Interracial, race-play, age difference, other role playing (i.e puppy slut training) breeding, pregnancy/pregnant bodies, lactation, face-sitting, anal/analingus, pillow talk/sexting/erotica (words do it for me) oral creampies, clit/nipple play within light BDSM are the ones that come to my mind.

Back