Your Fetish?

Here is what a dear lady once requested that I let her do to me:
She wanted to tie me down, on my back, arms and legs spread apart.
She would then push a wand against my ladyparts and duct tape it to my thigh to keep it there, at which time she would commence
tickling my feet. She was SURE I would have many orgasms from this.

I said, "Yeah, let's not do that. There many ladies who might enjoy that immensely. I'm just not one of them."
That as a very very specific situation lol. Like, so many questions. How did she decide duct tape on the thigh? What would she use to tickle your feet, and why only the feet? So many kinks rolled into one lol

Here is what a dear lady once requested that I let her do to me:
She wanted to tie me down, on my back, arms and legs spread apart.
She would then push a wand against my ladyparts and duct tape it to my thigh to keep it there, at which time she would commence
tickling my feet. She was SURE I would have many orgasms from this.

I said, "Yeah, let's not do that. There many ladies who might enjoy that immensely. I'm just not one of them."
Ohhh…. Dear…….I agree…… I jus as well … not let that happen 2meee… an I’m a submissive person… so there’s that…. But that jus seems creepy…. Not necessarily the tied up thing… but the other!😂

My fetish (only pertaining to humans) is sweat… fucking drench me.

When it comes to zoophilia… I often bring it up during sex if I stop being horny, then I’m back. Usually people get weirded out but… they continue. Quickest way for me to reach orgasm 🥴

That as a very very specific situation lol. Like, so many questions. How did she decide duct tape on the thigh? What would she use to tickle your feet, and why only the feet? So many kinks rolled into one lol
The duct tape was so she could have both hands free, and I guess that was her tried and true method of keeping the wand in place.
Feather for the feet. Yes, a few fetishes at work, here. Tickling, foot and I guess a few others.

Ohhh…. Dear…….I agree…… I jus as well … not let that happen 2meee… an I’m a submissive person… so there’s that…. But that jus seems creepy…. Not necessarily the tied up thing… but the other!😂
The really hard-to-figure thing was, I had shown no submissive attributes at all. I don't have any of those.

The really hard-to-figure thing was, I had shown no submissive attributes at all. I don't have any of those.
I’m sorry…. Pardon meeeee…. But I had 2laugh….
It’s not funny then I’m sure… but ur soooo right…. Something like that should have a back story discussion b4!….
“Read the room “… kinda thing..

I’m sorry…. Pardon meeeee…. But I had 2laugh….
It’s not funny then I’m sure… but ur soooo right…. Something like that should have a back story discussion b4!….
“Read the room “… kinda thing..
It's fine! The whole thing, taken in it's entirety, does have a very comedic edge to it!
It didn't prevent us from having sex of other kinds for a few hours after that. Some playful-but-firm spanking during 69, REAL rough, hard, merciless strapon fucking with hips slapping hard against asses. You know...fun stuff like that.

It's fine! The whole thing, taken in it's entirety, does have a very comedic edge to it!
It didn't prevent us from having sex of other kinds for a few hours after that. Some playful-but-firm spanking during 69, REAL rough, hard, merciless strapon fucking with hips slapping hard against asses. You know...fun stuff like that.
Wow…. But yes I mean in it’s entirety…. From outside …..then u make *blushes again 🤭

Wow…. But yes I mean in it’s entirety…. From outside …..then u make *blushes again 🤭
If it helps any, I don't always have sex like that. Just depends on the partner, her fetishes, likes and dislikes.
I have partners I wouldn't dare play with like that.

Yup... I've got both of those pretty bad. lol I didn't used to... but the past couple years those have been getting much much stronger.

I also have a super strong fetish for wearing other women's clothes. After making love with a woman... there's something so erotic about rolling out of bed, picking up her panties and sliding them on while biting my lip and maintaining eye contact with her.
That last part is very sexy indeed.

Fetishes -
I get VERY wet, nearly dripping, from showing as much of my body in public as legally possible.
My favorite skirts and dresses don't cover my ass, and oh, how I love it when the wind blows.

I also get close to the edge of orgasm with lots of real hot affection in public. Heavy, breathless kissing, etc.

Is this a bad time to discuss CBT?
A very... very long time ago, I ran a dungeon with a former partner of mine. I found thay I rather enjoyed performing CBT on our clients.
Now I'm just waiting for the guys to Google CBT 🤣

Is this a bad time to discuss CBT?
A very... very long time ago, I ran a dungeon with a former partner of mine. I found thay I rather enjoyed performing CBT on our clients.
Now I'm just waiting for the guys to Google CBT 🤣
I would worry about the girls, actually ONE girl in particular googling it lol

Oh! I forgot my biggest, biggest fetish, one I started getting turned on by LONG ago, and still do, for two hours every single day, weather permitting: lying naked in the sun, working on my tan. I lie there and get extremely horny from it.
wow, that's a new one. If you don't mind saying, is it because of heat or the exhibitionism aspect? Or something random and entirely different?

wow, that's a new one. If you don't mind saying, is it because of heat or the exhibitionism aspect? Or something random and entirely different?
There's no exhibitionism, since no one except my housemates can see me.
It's a combination of the heat, and the oil and sweat dribbling down my curves, over my pussyparts and between my asscheeks.
Plus, I'm just horny all the time and it feels good.

Back