Your Fetish?

It's not for everyone. It was done to me, once, and without the woman even asking. Just PLOP, and it was in. That got on my nerves, big time. The receiver really should have the opportunity for refusal.
Yaa think?🤦🏻‍♀️….. without warning!!!… yikes….. idk….
Luckily I haven’t been subjected 2 something like that…. But I certainly…. If asked would say… hell noooooo😂

You are a pleaser. And it can happen for guys too though guys are much more physical-stimulation oriented during sex whereas usually women are more mental-stimulation oriented.
We’re physically stimulated during…. It b4 I’m more mental…..(not crazy 😂)…..
But I’m sorry…. No amount of ear… neck… or body…. Kissing an light touching (drives me crazy wild..btw)….. is gonna preparing meeeee 4 that!😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

We’re physically stimulated during…. It b4 I’m more mental…..(not crazy 😂)…..
But I’m sorry…. No amount of ear… neck… or body…. Kissing an light touching (drives me crazy wild..btw)….. is gonna preparing meeeee 4 that!😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm not saying women are SOLELY mentally stimulated. Just more so during intimacy than men are.

Meee too…. It’s much more exciting to see the other person go wild an excited….. that’s exciting in itself 🥰
...and to BE the one responsible for all that wet wiggling, trembling, hard shaking spasms, sloppy sounds, fucknoise, yelling, screaming, biting, sweating, body rocking, bedsheet clutching, neighbors pounding on the walls...
Oh, did I mention hard-cumming orgasms? Yes, that too.

...and to BE the one responsible for all that wet wiggling, trembling, hard shaking spasms, sloppy sounds, fucknoise, yelling, screaming, biting, sweating, body rocking, bedsheet clutching, neighbors pounding on the walls...
Oh, did I mention hard-cumming orgasms? Yes, that too.
*defs… blushing!🤭

Here is what a dear lady once requested that I let her do to me:
She wanted to tie me down, on my back, arms and legs spread apart.
She would then push a wand against my ladyparts and duct tape it to my thigh to keep it there, at which time she would commence
tickling my feet. She was SURE I would have many orgasms from this.

I said, "Yeah, let's not do that. There many ladies who might enjoy that immensely. I'm just not one of them."

Back