Would You Rather?

I'd only survive on instant ramen if ability to taste different coffees is in question

WYR sleepwalk or sleeptalk?

No feet

WYR live in eternal winter or eternal summer?

In pizza

WYR never listen to any music anymore, or never read any book anymore?

With an instrument. I wouldn't enjoy the spotlight of a singer

WYR have a coffee with milk, or black?

Ice cream (but frozen custard is the best)

WYR go a week without eating (you can still drink stuff) or only eat McDonald's for a year?

I'm already past being young, so live forever baby!

WYR have a million dollars or have all the money you've ever spent and anyone's ever spent on you?

Easy, a million dollars.

WYR be broke for 35 years then win the largest lottery prize in history or have a solid well paying job for a lifetime?

Speed. I can always bring up my strength but speed is something we eventually lose with age. With speed you're unbeatable.

WYR retire rich in the world's most dangerous nation or poor in the world's safest nation?

Ship... I'm not scared of the ocean, but heights make my stomach climb into my chest

WYR fight in a war or be a fugitive on the run?

In this case it's basically just as bad as there is little difference - I'm doomed regardless but I would presume my chances of survival get higher when you have backup so It'd have to be fighting a war.

WYR starve or eat putrid flesh?

Starve. Because just like my last WYR it's lose lose. I would just regurgitate the flesh so why bother

WYR live alone on an island the rest of your life but have all the entertainment and necessities you could want (food, shelter, TV, movies, books, games, etc) or live in a heavily populated place but have no resources to support yourself?

The heavily populated area. At least I can work.

WYR live alone or die with company?

Live fast die young........but depends on the suckage, I put up with a LOT for my kid lol

WYR understand every language but only through reading and you can't speak them, or be able to fluently speak every language but you can't read?

Back