Would You Rather?

Wow, that's a tough one. I'd say everytime I eat.

WYR be able to speak every language or be able to speak with animals?

Speak every language...that would be amazing!
WYR go 1000 years into the future to live the rest of your life....or go 1000 years into the past and live the rest of your life?

1000 years past

WYR Get it on with a werewolf or Vampire?

Pilot

WYR be only allowed to listen to sad songs all the time, or no songs at all for the entire life?

sad songs then. I like listening to sad songs anyway.

WYR drink coke or pepsi for the rest of your life?

Answer the WYR - then leave your own WYR?

WYR be all powerful or all knowing?
all powerful i wanna stop time and move in it whenever i want if im in danger (near death strikes that could kill or injure me in any way) time stops preemptively and i can resume it anytime

spend life with animals.

WYR: be a ghost yet can solidfy if needed or be a digital ghost and pretty much off the grid even though your in the grid.

IWR be pretty much off the grid as a digital ghost seems more land of imagination, and new.. Way better then just roaming the human world..
WYR be the one pegged or be the one doing the pegging

I would rather be on a tropical island. I HATE the sea...

WYR live in a post-scarcity civilization where you wont have to work for anything, or a primitive civilization where you had to work hard to earn your keep?

I'm a believer that when a soul is brought into this world its known they will have to work. So IWR our world be in the post-scarcity civilization to not work for anything.

WYR live a life filled daily with extraordinary experiences and living to an age over 100.....or live an average life with ups and downs and die at 55, but unknowingly be lifting up 1000 lives from poverty and disparity to a average yet respectable lifestyle....

An average life if I can do that, but with a long life I could affect change too as an extraordinary person.
WYR never have music again if it meant that cancer was cured or always have music and cancer is never cured?

I would rather have cancer cured.

WYR have sex with someone extremely attractive, but they weren’t into you......or someone with average attractiveness, but they were very excited to be with you....

Back