Would You Rather?

Skate boards are cool I guess

WYR eat a dozen donuts, or a pint of ice cream for dinner? (Asking for a friend lol)

Unable to open doors. I could get help with that. I drop way too many things to survive without being able to pick stuff up.

WYR never become friends with anyone new for the rest of your life, or loose every friend you already have (but be able to make new ones)?

Hate to say it but, city. Can always steal shit if you need to.

WYR drink a bottle of hot sauce, or mayo?

As long as it's not an insanely hot hot sauce, I'm going with that! Otherwise, bring on the Hellman's!

WYR spend a week with your celebrity crush at a resort with a private bungalow sitting over the water, or travel to space and be able to walk on the moon and spend a couple of nights at the International Space Station?

Smart and miserable, I could think of a way to be happy again. You can't put a price on intellect.

WYR reincarnate into a wolf or a horse when you die?

Whole lemon, easier to swallow the skin :D, and doesn't have leaves.

WYR, go to the perfect resort but with your always criticising parent's in law or go on vacation with a tent in the middle of no where.

photo-1504280390367-361c6d9f38f4.jpeg

Would you rather be sentenced to a day and night in prison or to do community service for two weeks?

Prison! The Devil's daughter don't do no community service!

Would you rather spend a night in @Ruben tent, or be naked an entire day in L-A?

Tent. I'd pick it over LA even if I didn't have to be naked.

WYR weigh 5 lbs or 500? (either way you stay the same size)

Id rather cuddle with a grizly bear they are a little nicer from what I hear.
WYR tell your crush you love them or watch frozen on repeat in your head for 3 weeks.

Tell my crush. Better to get it all out and move on.

Would you rather start a relationship with a genuinely good and loving person while still poor and figuring things out in life (run the risk of hurting yourself and your partner).

Or

Hold yourself back until you are content with life and search for love then? (Yet you’ll forever lose the opportunity to be with the first person).

Option one. starte relationship with a genuinely good and loving person beeing poor and inexperienced.

Would you rather be Rich sort of Famous and be horrible looking and no one really loving you or be a normal person?

Option one. starte relationship with a genuinely good and loving person beeing poor and inexperienced.
Ha, that’s what my friend did. He said after he found love, he feels more motivated and life has a sense of direction now.

Would you rather be Rich sort of Famous and be horrible looking and no one really loving you or be a normal person?
Normal. Being normal means I can carve out my own future. Who is to say I cannot become rich through hard work and dedication? I keep my looks and get a lot of life experience.

Would you rather be in love with a kind, extremely capable, smart yet also quiet and emotionally distant person.

Or

Go with someone more in touch with their emotions. Empathetic, sweet, open but sometimes immature.

Been homeless, it wasn't that bad for me.

WYR be 15 minutes late to everything or have to be 30 minutes early?

Welp, I'll just have to be 30 minutes early.

WYR be caught in a Russian airport with a marijuana pen or busted in the United states engaging in zoophila?

Busted in the US ... but I'd be really specific about who busted me, under what circumstances, and what happened as a result (hint: it probably reads a lot like a "Dear Penthouse" letter).

WYR give up MEAT, DAIRY or CARBS for a year?

Back