Would You Rather?

Speak. It's easier to learn t read that way.

WYR be born in Africa then become rich as an adult or be born rich in the US and be poor as an adult?

So, either become rich in Africa, or just be an American? lol that's tough because I have no knowledge of what life is like in Africa, so I'd stay here

WYR own an island or own a luxury yacht?

Whichever one is worth more, I want to sell it ASAP. Unless that island was as big as Australia and I could start my own country then I'd keep it.

WYR go to space or the deep part of the ocean?

Depends on how far into space. Like, just popping by for a spot of tea, nah, ocean me up baby lol

WYR be famous or infamous?

ooooohhh

At the end of the day it makes no difference to me. Whatever brings in more money is what I'll take.

WYR go to a Heaven without God or a Hell with God?

There's been like 5 since that one lol
That one sucks... so I'm just gonna answer this one.

I'd rather own a luxury yacht, cause it's pretty much an island that moves around anyway right?

Would you rather be an oil prince, or a professional athlete in two different sports?

Why does the last one suck? Too much of a thought for you to bear? 😂

Anyway I'd rather be an oil prince. I'd be a 0.01 percenter with that and wealthier beyond my wildest imagination.

WYR be a predator animal or a space alien?

Easy, I would rather be the second grader reading level man. The President at that point is no longer the president, he's just a loser in office.

WYR be single with all the options in the world or settle with a mediocre person? (Don't answer this one Leda, I already know your answer.)

Easy, I would rather be the second grader reading level man. The President at that point is no longer the president, he's just a loser in office.

WYR be single with all the options in the world or settle with a mediocre person? (Don't answer this one Leda, I already know your answer.)
Never fuggin settle...ever

WYR have a time machine that goes forward only or one that goes backwards only

Forward. Why technology progresses enough it should work both ways.

WYR save the world or destroy it?

villian as they get all the intersting personality quirks and are more likely interesting!

WYR be coninuously very horny all the time, 24/7, or be completly uninterested in sex?

God as I have some questions.
WYR never need to sleep again or enjoy lounging around in bed sleeping for 12 hours a day

Answer the WYR - then leave your own WYR?

WYR be all powerful or all knowing?
All knowing. I'd love to know the meaning of life, if Aliens existed or not, if there's truly a God or not, ect.
WYR- Be able to hear people's thoughts or influence their actions?

Looks like I'm sniffing it either way. 1 day I guess

WYR, orgasm/cum everytime you heard a Taylor Swift song or sing a Taylor Swift song everytime you orgasm/cum.

Sun. Got weaned off of snow in the last ten years. Dislike it quite a lot.

WYR don't have access to Youtube anymore or don't have access to Twitter anymore?

Fuck a bunch of twitter. Not everyone needs to have a printing press, Twitter only proves this idea.

WYR have Minimal BODY HAIR, or Minimal BODY FAT?

Minimum body fat, they still make clippers so hair can be mowed down easily.

WYR have myotonia congenita causing you to fall over whenever excited like fainting goats or have dementia?

Snow because there are only a few places snow falls in Aus. Plus I love to travel.

WYR, have the ability to speak with animals or hear peoples thoughts?

I'd rather have no arms, because I'd still have the right to Bare Arms and would concieveably get 'em back.

WYR have no sense of decorum, or no sense of timing?

Back