Would You Rather?

Ttly a time masheen, so I can go back and correct spelling before I misspelt it.

WYR type to each other here, or go do karate in the garage?

Is becoming best friends an option because I'd choose that

WYR watching only comedy movies/shows the rest of your life or only watch fantasy/sci-fi?

if we had bloody maries we could share a drink with a meal.

erm, Rock stars seem to make less, not last as long, and work a lot harder, so THE MOVIES FOR ME.

WYR Park on a driveway or drive on a parkway?

DEF have a job, but a living wage (which welfare is not).

WYR be legitimately "internet-famous," or no access to the internet in any capacity whatsoever?

"internet-famous", well but depends, not famous for being that girl that was kinda criminal or something.

WYR be a king/queen and live in middle ages or be poor now?

My mom's a saint. I'd sacrifice to save her (though she's not got a lot longer to go, time wise).

WYR answer the member's WYR who posted most recently (as the game goes), or just answer whatever WYR whenever you felt like it (cause who doesn't like a little chaos)?

I would rather have fun playing by the rules

WYR have breakfast for dinner, or dinner for breakfast? (lunch has to stay lunch, sorry)

Both.
But if i had to choose, it'll be dinner for breakfast.

Would you rather birth a human through your rectum or birth a dozen puppies through your nose?

Neither, but if I had to choose, it'd be OUCH WTF?

WYR Fun and Games or Dumpster Fire?

Fighter pilot, cause I actually know more about how to fly than how to drive.

Have sex with a dinosaur of your choice, or a zerg from StarCraft also of your choice

Dinosaur or my choice. Have to be a Pterodactyl.
Would you rather be caught with an animal mounting you or you penetrating an animal of your choosing?

Caught with an animal mounting me... Any excuse I make would be more believable than "I slipped and fell into this dog pussy"

Would you rather slam your fingers in every door you close or stub your toe everytime you walk past a coffee table??

IWR slam my fingers in the door because i already stub my toes every time on the damn coffee table..
WYR lose youre smell or lose your taste?

You need to be able to smell in order to fully taste

WYR experience pre-history or distant future

Buy it 😅

In the event of ever banging a mermaid 🧜‍♀️ / merman 🧜‍♂️, WYR have them:
- bottom fish top human
Or
- bottom human top fish ?

Back