Worst Zoo Experiences

My worst was when I tore the frenulum of my penis during sex, there was a lot of blood, and later I had to explain it to my wife (she don't know I'm into this) 😅😅

Almost getting cought twice

Everyone my parents leave my girl outside in the middle of the night to let her do her business, that have me the chance to go out with her to have some intimate moment with her
So after she was finished I would call her up and take her to this one spot where no one can see us but still outside, we would make love there and when I was Finishing inside my girl after a few seconds later my parents calling out for her and she runs twords my mom with her ass leaking of cum and loose, luckily she ran off somewhere else and I guess "let it all out" because when she ran back to my mom she didn't say anything about it , luckily she didn't see me too

Another time was when I had her in my room and when I was about to finish inside her I heard my mom calling her out and trying to find her by search the backyard because she couldn't find her, lucky my mom was probably tired so she just said in the open "fine guess you feel like sleeping under the stars tonight" and left back inside. This made my heart pump and my breathing felt dry while she was looking around, but once she went back inside and heard her back to sleep, I bang my girl all night knowing it was a Saturday and I had all the time to breed her till she was full of pups

For me, it was being anally knotted. We were a good 5 or 6 minutes in, so he's full size and locked, and then hearing the garage door start opening. So I have to remove him as quickly as possible, without hurting either of us. Felt like I was giving birth. He's all pissed off and growling, I'm crying from stress, fear and pain and then he pops out. I grabbed a tshirt and bolted to the bathroom. Not even 5 seconds after sitting on the toilet, my dad knocks and asked if I was okay.
Something tells me your dad may know now lol. I would assume you left quite the mess behind you and Fido was probably still hard lol

Worst I have had was getting my head hit from behind while under a boar. He brought his head down on mine and mine and hit my forehead on the floovery hard. Saw stars and was dazed for a few minutes and had a good egg on my head afterwards. Thought i had a concusion but was ok afterwards.

Worst I have had was getting my head hit from behind while under a boar. He brought his head down on mine and mine and hit my forehead on the floovery hard. Saw stars and was dazed for a few minutes and had a good egg on my head afterwards. Thought i had a concusion but was ok afterwards.
Maybe the daze made you succumb completely to him ?

OHH he had me hooked on him already lol this happened about a year after we started having sex. Otherwise some stratches ect is the only injuries i have had happend. :). Was weird to be orgasming and being dazed too
For many people it is difficult to set the ‘primitive brain’ free, to enjoy the closeness and intimacy having sex. So I got the idea that such a daze would make you cross the line.

For me, it was being anally knotted. We were a good 5 or 6 minutes in, so he's full size and locked, and then hearing the garage door start opening. So I have to remove him as quickly as possible, without hurting either of us. Felt like I was giving birth. He's all pissed off and growling, I'm crying from stress, fear and pain and then he pops out. I grabbed a tshirt and bolted to the bathroom. Not even 5 seconds after sitting on the toilet, my dad knocks and asked if I was okay.
Bless your heart. That’s rough

A few friends and I took a roadtrip in the middle of the night for a concert. I was sitting in the back with another friend. The trip was like 5 hours long so naturally, I got bored halfway through. I opened my photo gallery to get some photos and videos up for some eye candy. What I didn't take into mind is the midwest is nothing but flat and the sky was pitch black. So the screen reflected on the window and my friend saw everything! And I didn't even noticed. What broke me out of my trance was him going "Huh. Animals, huh? Well, everyone has a fetish!" That was the hardest I've ever blushed and the lowest I ever slumped down. He was cool about though, said it sparked his interest as well.

A few friends and I took a roadtrip in the middle of the night for a concert. I was sitting in the back with another friend. The trip was like 5 hours long so naturally, I got bored halfway through. I opened my photo gallery to get some photos and videos up for some eye candy. What I didn't take into mind is the midwest is nothing but flat and the sky was pitch black. So the screen reflected on the window and my friend saw everything! And I didn't even noticed. What broke me out of my trance was him going "Huh. Animals, huh? Well, everyone has a fetish!" That was the hardest I've ever blushed and the lowest I ever slumped down. He was cool about though, said it sparked his interest as well.
Wow, something similar happened to me too 😺

my worst zoo experince was trusting a human to deliver what it promised zoo wise - never again
How so?

Setting

On a remote country lane, parked in my car with my analogue Olympus SLR filming a fully erect and flared Clydesdale practicing belly slaps along side the paddock fence, when a loud knock on my right rear side window scared the be-jesus out of me. Fuck, It was an older local guy out walking and wanting and to know what I was doing........with my heart beat at flutter levels we talked our way through the event without a word about my subject matter......so an incident, probably not the worst (ie no physical hurt) in my dalliances' with horses but the surprise of it forever a lasting memory. No follow up from the local law. Phew! as the content of my camera would have been self incriminating :censored:

Setting

On a remote country lane, parked in my car with my analogue Olympus SLR filming a fully erect and flared Clydesdale practicing belly slaps along side the paddock fence, when a loud knock on my right rear side window scared the be-jesus out of me. Fuck, It was an older local guy out walking and wanting and to know what I was doing........with my heart beat at flutter levels we talked our way through the event without a word about my subject matter......so an incident, probably not the worst (ie no physical hurt) in my dalliances' with horses but the surprise of it forever a lasting memory. No follow up from the local law. Phew! as the content of my camera would have been self incriminating :censored:
I understand you got scared when he knocked - but is filming a stallion really illegal ?

I understand you got scared when he knocked - but is filming a stallion really illegal ?
Ha ha ....no but In a small community not a preferred or accepted hobby ....get the drift?.... that's why I was so relieved the local Constabulary weren't involved :husky_nervous: My memory of the content on the camera still makes me shudder in terms of what is legal vs illegal.....most probably the latter :husky_laughing:

Last edited:
Ha ha ....no but In a small community not a preferred or accepted hobby ....get the drift?.... that's why I was so relieved the local Constabulary weren't involved :husky_nervous: My memory of the content on the camera still makes me shudder in terms of what is legal vs illegal.....most probably the latter :husky_laughing:
Yes, the rumours are going …
Many years ago some could just pretend being too innocent to know what the stallion was doing 😇

Last edited:
Getting bit on the chest from a mare I was trying to have sex with. She seemed very willing, but then wipped her head around in a flash and bit me in the chest. Her upper and lower teeth marks on me for quite some time.

And a few times getting my hands stepped on by the stallion.
DAMNED good to know. I never in a million years new horses bite..

I would have to say scratches this happened after I had been away from my boy on
vacation for 4 weeks. He was completely crazy wanted sex right away and he took very hard.
Spent the last hour looking over all your content you are amazing im from pei love to chat

This just happened to me this weekend.

I was on the forum on my phone and forgot to close out from the private browser I use. I’m not sure how long I left it. She wanted to see photos of my newly finished spare room! Oops. Thank god she did not scroll through tabs. 🤭🤭

My first experience was really bad. My parents had a Boerboel as a watchdog and I decided I wanted to have sex with him. I saw him drilling the neighbor's German Shepherd and wanted his cock. I didn't think he dick would be that big. I wasn't a virgin but it hurt like hell. It felt like he was ripping my insides out.
I have the exact same story as you. Same breed even.

So back when I was a teen I was getting oral from a family dog I used to live with, he would let me put my dick right in his mouth and just let it sit there as he massaged it with his tongue, this was usually great but one day he was over excited by commotion outside and bit down on my dick causing a small cut at the base of my penis head as I pulled it out suddenly, I still have a little scar to this day lol

Back