Worst Zoo Experiences

I've had a few good "worst" experience contenders... A bad bleed from a stallion that ended with a hospital visit, a knot from a mastiff that was pulled out in an untimely fashion that caused massive bruising and stuff, plus I was stepped on by a horse in the abdomen while I was naked - but she luckily didn't put full weight down on that foot. Also had a couple "almost caught" experiences such as the police checking out my parked car while I was visiting a mare, etc. but ... still alive, healthy and free and everything, so yay for me, lol

I've had a few good "worst" experience contenders... A bad bleed from a stallion that ended with a hospital visit, a knot from a mastiff that was pulled out in an untimely fashion that caused massive bruising and stuff, plus I was stepped on by a horse in the abdomen while I was naked - but she luckily didn't put full weight down on that foot. Also had a couple "almost caught" experiences such as the police checking out my parked car while I was visiting a mare, etc. but ... still alive, healthy and free and everything, so yay for me, lol
How did you explain that in hospital?

How did you explain that in hospital?
I just said I was gay and used a big toy too roughly. They asked what it was made of (trying to understand hardness) and I said soft rubber, trying to imagine what was closest in firmness. Probably they just wanted to know if it was a sharp object. Didn't actually require treatment (I lost a fair amount of blood, but apparently didn't fully tear the intestine) so it was a short, embarrassing visit, lol

Within a few months I was back in the stable again, but was always scared to try that one (larger) boy again, obviously :)

Lost a 20" dildo I made inside me for about a half a day wasn't sure if it was gonna come out or if I was gonna have to go to the hospital another time to much stretching and depth play and I was bleeding alot thank God didn't tear my intestines

my girl was licking my penis, she's fairly vigorous while at it, and something happened outside (like a bark or whatever) she instantly switched to guard mode and tried to quickly jump of the bed to run outside to check what the fuss was about, but one of her fangs was somehow stuck under my foreskin... i had a tear there for like a month

similar here, she was licking my penis with a lot of excitement and I was slowing her down with my hands because the tongue was starting to get irritant on my head and the second I do that, she lifts her head and one of the fangs cut the head of my dick, it bled for a few minutes but hurt for a few months

I live my worst Zoo Nightmare.

I work for a Drive through Safari Park + Petting Zoo,
I have "Master Keys" that open EVERYTHING from food storage freezers to animal cages.
we have thousands of animals. That I can ONLY touch threw the fencing. when working.
and when your out in the drive through, your required to take another employee with you.
so your either in full view of other staff, or your NOT going out in the open Safari Park.

wanna talk about frustration?
dream of mine to mate a female cheetah, sooo yeah, i understand the frustration.
my worst: being left at a bar when others went off to have their fun at a hotel. I had a lung infection and had been driving for 14 hours along with being up for 28. I got the money back for the room. Then the guys car breaks down and i save him AND his girls with MY AAA to tow his car back. Didn't even get a thank you

Last edited:
Being bitten through the balls...
At a friends home with his two new pups and thought I'd get my junk out for a quick 'what if'?
First dog starts licking then other wants to join in. But the dominant first dog starts growling. (great sensation)
He clamped down on me going through the skin, like he was protecting his food. Then he went the other dog taking a bit of me with him.
I still have the puncture and tear marks 20 years later..
35615.jpg

My puppy recently burrowed under the covers and playfully nibbled my morning wood. Not exactly a zoo experience because it wasn’t sexual but it was kinda scary :gsd_nerd: she can really bite!

A reminder that this happened to me... :confused:
I like the scratches though :3 granted in the moment while I'm bleeding I wish it didn't happen lol. However, when I look in the mirror I see some scars I have from dogs I've been with and they are all like memories....reminders, stories of our times together. Idk it's a bitter sweet thing.

I like the scratches though :3 granted in the moment while I'm bleeding I wish it didn't happen lol. However, when I look in the mirror I see some scars I have from dogs I've been with and they are all like memories....reminders, stories of our times together. Idk it's a bitter sweet thing.

Not so good tho when you're casually around the house in your bra and forget about the scratches until your parents are shocked and ask how I hurt myself :LOL:

Not so good tho when you're casually around the house in your bra and forget about the scratches until your parents are shocked and ask how I hurt myself :LOL:
xP my significant other asks o_O luckily I am good at coming up with something on the spot lol

Not exactly thread related but in 6th grade we made a school-trip to a riding school for one week. At the first day the horses of my group started galopping, I fell off and one horse behind me stepped on my chest which resulted in an broken breast bone and 2 partially broken rips.
I don't like horses😑

Not exactly thread related but in 6th grade we made a school-trip to a riding school for one week. At the first day the horses of my group started galopping, I fell off and one horse behind me stepped on my chest which resulted in an broken breast bone and 2 partially broken rips.
I don't like horses😑

OUCH ! , just reading that made me put my hand on my chest... oughw

My first experience was really bad. My parents had a Boerboel as a watchdog and I decided I wanted to have sex with him. I saw him drilling the neighbor's German Shepherd and wanted his cock. I didn't think he dick would be that big. I wasn't a virgin but it hurt like hell. It felt like he was ripping my insides out.
Oh how I had flashbacks from this. All i can say is SAME

Getting bit on the chest from a mare I was trying to have sex with. She seemed very willing, but then wipped her head around in a flash and bit me in the chest. Her upper and lower teeth marks on me for quite some time.

And a few times getting my hands stepped on by the stallion.

Back