Worst Zoo Experiences

This was when I was first starting to train my German a while ago. Was helping to mount a sub (5’0 - 105lbs) that I was seeing. The first tie was great so we ended up going another round. Usually I guide him in, and kind of hold him in place so he won’t jump off. For some reason I had lost my train of thought when my friend text me something really funny and I let him go and started giggling. He gets really excited when I start laughing as he thinks I’m playing with him. Next thing I realize, she’s being dragged across the floor and she grabbed the leg on the couch, and I heard a sound like a rubberband breaking. She yelled so loud on the dismount. Needless to say, she was upset for a few moments lol

I was looking for my first time and wasn't lucky enough to meet a trained pup and articulate, experienced owner.
He told me the pup had experience and I wasn't expected to do anything sexual with him.
Instead I was basically forced to blow him and then it was clear the pup had no experience and even less interest.
Oh and then the owner blamed me.

My next experience was incredible.
Sorry you had to endure that humiliation and disappointment but great to hear the next time was a success 😊

My worst would be when he tried to knot with me and i would not allow him to do so he just bit my shoulder a little bit, not hard, but i definetly felt it, and also the scratches..definetly love them but it kinda hurts at first
A bite during sex could be a shocker... luckily it sounded like a nip...a surprise none the less. 😉💓
BTW...pretty pic of you 😍☺️

my girl was licking my penis, she's fairly vigorous while at it, and something happened outside (like a bark or whatever) she instantly switched to guard mode and tried to quickly jump of the bed to run outside to check what the fuss was about, but one of her fangs was somehow stuck under my foreskin... i had a tear there for like a month
as an uncut guy..omg that makes me cringe

I can think of two experiences.
First one would be the time I got caught by my friend with his dog on my back
Second would be the time I took my first knot and had it ripped out of me.

I was young and stupid the first time I tried to be mounted by a dog. He was fairly small, like 45 - 50 lbs, but had a surprisingly large knot considering his size. Hadn't even considered the thought that once tied the dog may decide he doesn't wanna be there anymore. I saw stars when he pulled out of me and was convinced my ass had just been torn in half but I guess I lucked out lol. Didn't try that again for years.

Worst experience was when I tried anal for the first time with my girl and not knowing that dogs have this thing called the anal gland and me being the horny teenager I was not knowing shit dog anatomy 101, let's just say I had to come up with an excuse why my room smelled like fish for the past week..

My first experience was really bad. My parents had a Boerboel as a watchdog and I decided I wanted to have sex with him. I saw him drilling the neighbor's German Shepherd and wanted his cock. I didn't think he dick would be that big. I wasn't a virgin but it hurt like hell. It felt like he was ripping my insides out.
Are you from south africa

For me, it was being anally knotted. We were a good 5 or 6 minutes in, so he's full size and locked, and then hearing the garage door start opening. So I have to remove him as quickly as possible, without hurting either of us. Felt like I was giving birth. He's all pissed off and growling, I'm crying from stress, fear and pain and then he pops out. I grabbed a tshirt and bolted to the bathroom. Not even 5 seconds after sitting on the toilet, my dad knocks and asked if I was okay.

Not quite a bite, but it fucking shocked me for sure and put me off being mounted for a year. Was a king shep, attempting to mount, bit the back of my head to gain control I guess, but hard enough to draw blood. It became a legit fear for awhile that one would grab my neck to hard and OOPS. And we had played before, nothing like that.

The worst experiences I can think of are usually where something has either suddenly scared the animal so they've taken flight or in the case of the dogs something has caught their attention causing them to run off suddenly.

With sheep I can think of a couple times where I've had quite bad kicks as something scared them midway through the deed and they reacted and ran off.

With dogs I can think of one time in particular I was in a barn with one of the girls going at her on the ground in missionary. The dogs were trained by my mum and responded to her call instantly so whilst we were banging away she called for the dogs to come in and the one I was with instantly jumped up scratching up my exposed belly in the really bad. It was a hot summers day and I was wearing a very thin white t-shirt so then had to try to find a way to hide these deep bleeding scratches from anyone else as I made my way from the barn back into the house to clean up. They were bad wounds that took ages to heal and I'm sure if anyone looked close there would surely be some mild scarring still visable.

Ciao, a Horse tried to bite me voluntarily, I thought I had won his trust but I made a mistake at my expense. He was probably stressed out, my mistake.

I downloaded a different browser than the one I normally use just to prevent such an accident. I've always lived in fear of this very type of situation, so having a "zoo browser" nicely prevents that! :)
My Safari browser can, like most other browsers, work in ‘private setting’, so when I am finished and close the browser, there are no traces.
I use Norton Antivirus and have the VPN activated all the time, so I don’t forget to activate it while being on ZooVille and other.

Last edited:
Many years ago I was too horny to wait until evening, and was now lying on the back of a big nice sow while fucking her deeply. Then my little brother entered the stable. I was torn between two impulses - she felt so wonderfull that I wanted to stay and cum in her - and to pull out and act like I just stood pissing (which is not possible with full erection).
So I pulled out. But if he had looked closer, I am sure he must have seen me lying on her back. Perhaps he was to young to understand what we were doing.
To this day I don’t know, and never dared to ask him.

Last edited:
The worst experiences I can think of are usually where something has either suddenly scared the animal so they've taken flight or in the case of the dogs something has caught their attention causing them to run off suddenly.

With sheep I can think of a couple times where I've had quite bad kicks as something scared them midway through the deed and they reacted and ran off.

With dogs I can think of one time in particular I was in a barn with one of the girls going at her on the ground in missionary. The dogs were trained by my mum and responded to her call instantly so whilst we were banging away she called for the dogs to come in and the one I was with instantly jumped up scratching up my exposed belly in the really bad. It was a hot summers day and I was wearing a very thin white t-shirt so then had to try to find a way to hide these deep bleeding scratches from anyone else as I made my way from the barn back into the house to clean up. They were bad wounds that took ages to heal and I'm sure if anyone looked close there would surely be some mild scarring still visable.
Tripped & fell against some barb wire, or Briar bush?
Was my excuse when doc mentioned scratches on back of my ribs during general checkup.

Been thinking about this for awhile and was reluctant to comment. Back in the day when I was available to all three of the dogs the most aggressive one got in a fight with the youngest one after he had mounted me. I was scared for me and for the young one and we both got pretty scratched up. It only lasted a minute but it reminded me they can be violent at times.

For me, it was being anally knotted. We were a good 5 or 6 minutes in, so he's full size and locked, and then hearing the garage door start opening. So I have to remove him as quickly as possible, without hurting either of us. Felt like I was giving birth. He's all pissed off and growling, I'm crying from stress, fear and pain and then he pops out. I grabbed a tshirt and bolted to the bathroom. Not even 5 seconds after sitting on the toilet, my dad knocks and asked if I was okay.
Wow....that was close... really close. Did he suspect anything?

Getting a knock at the door while knotted was interesting... feeling his deep growls and barks througj his knot was amazing. Being pulled and tugged on from him trying to rush the door was not. Lucky for us, they knocked once then left, i was able to keep him calm...

Oh, the thread said WORST zoo experiences? Here it goes then...

early in my relationship with ny first dog, whom I still love to this day, a decade after hes passed... well it must have been the first handfull of times, because he was quite young. Maybe 2 yr old. He had not had shots or worm preventions... (i was a teenager, didnt know i had to prevent worms)

Well anyway, while I was playing with his erect knot and enjoying it squirtong everywhere, I quickly realized dozens of little tiny rice shaped worms had exited his anus and spread all over the bed. I was horrified and the images of it wiggling around while his dick was hard as a rock abd squirting is burned into my memory. This must have been mid 2000s or so. I dont think he slept in my bed until years later, and by then I learned how important it is to listen to a vet. You know, other than their crusade to convince me to neuter him so much lol

Back