Will a male dog be loyal to me long term?

A

abc2020

Hi
So... assuming I get a puppy and bring him up/let him grow up and start to play with him when hes mature enough. To start with I would let him get my scent/lick me few times before I let him penetrate me. Long term will he stay loyal to me or as soon as he sees a dog bitch he will go after her? Your thoughts/experiences would be appreciated? Thank you Xx

Well, don't think of your future dog as disloyal, if he goes after a bitch in heat. ;)
Of course I will, I’m his bitch in heat so if he goes after one, they will be no Sex from me for weeks! ?

No, he won't be sexually loyal to you.
It's a dog, not a human.

Oh because humans are more loyal lol. I'm so not surprised that you see dogs as inferior to you, but anyways.... The scenario is between a woman and a male doggie. Male dogies tend to like women more than men when it comes to sex so it's not out of the ordinary for him to see a woman as "his"......because female. This can happen with or without sex.

Oh because humans are more loyal lol. I'm so not surprised that you see dogs as inferior to you, but anyways.... The scenario is between a woman and a male doggie. Male dogies tend to like women more than men when it comes to sex so it's not out of the ordinary for him to see a woman as "his"......because female. This can happen with or without sex.
Aight

And now for something completely different.....

...... No. 1
The Larch
Csq5CwB_d.jpg

Thank you x

Hi
So... assuming I get a puppy and bring him up/let him grow up and start to play with him when hes mature enough. To start with I would let him get my scent/lick me few times before I let him penetrate me. Long term will he stay loyal to me or as soon as he sees a dog bitch he will go after her? Your thoughts/experiences would be appreciated? Thank you Xx

From my experience, a dog may be so accostumed to have sex with you that when he sees a bitch in heat, first he will go after you looking for relief. Obviously, if he is alone with the bitch, nature will do its part. I'm talking about my experience with my own dogs (males and females). When I came across a neighbor dog (a regular partner) and a bitch in heat he was very happy to see me, but kept going after the bitch. In another ocasion, years ago, another neighbor dog left the whole bunch of dogs chasing the bitch in heat and followed me to my home, without even calling him.
Well, you can't expect sexual loyalty from any dog, but some could choose you instead a bitch in heat, given the chance...

From my experience, a dog may be so accostumed to have sex with you that when he sees a bitch in heat, first he will go after you looking for relief

No offense but abc2020 is a woman! Your scenario would actually be perfect for a transsexual woman even though you're a guy. Your experiences with female animals also are better suited for another guy. As far as I know abc2020 wants to raise a male doggie and not roam around town. Also she is married which most if not all men cannot give a woman's perspective on what to look out for.

Obviously women will have different experiences such as the male dog would be happy to see both females in heat regardless of which he chooses to mate with first. I've never been a bitch in heat alongside a female dog but I have been around the taboo aspect of animal sex long enough to know that not even legitimate K9 Dom men with K9 subs,slaves or wives can prepare novice women for this alternative sexual world.

I do like your explanation however and I don't mean to take away from it. You are respective of canine world which is a lot more than I can say for a majority of other like-minded guys here

No offense but abc2020 is a woman! Your scenario would actually be perfect for a transsexual woman even though you're a guy. Your experiences with female animals also are better suited for another guy. As far as I know abc2020 wants to raise a male doggie and not roam around town. Also she is married which most if not all men cannot give a woman's perspective on what to look out for.

Obviously women will have different experiences such as the male dog would be happy to see both females in heat regardless of which he chooses to mate with first. I've never been a bitch in heat alongside a female dog but I have been around the taboo aspect of animal sex long enough to know that not even legitimate K9 Dom men with K9 subs,slaves or wives can prepare novice women for this alternative sexual world.

I do like your explanation however and I don't mean to take away from it. You are respective of canine world which is a lot more than I can say for a majority of other like-minded guys here

Yes, I just wanted to put some real experiences on the table in order to show abc2020 how dogs behave in general. I didn't know she is married, she didn't mention that. But I think I don't get the transsexual woman reference?
By the way I don't have sex with my females, but surely they have that magical power over male dogs that humans (women and men) only can dream about having. This being said, it is highly probable that if abc2020 gets a dog and has sex with him, he still will run after a bitch in heat if he can.

It's probable and likely but I don't know for sure. I also for want to test that theory because I'm content with my doggies and I'm also not a breeder. Her doggie could breed a female dog in heat but he won't leave mommy and will very likely still have sex with her even after the female doggie.

It's not a competition for K9 girls because doggies have a lot of loving knots to give. I love when my doggies cocks stretch me but I enjoy their comforting eyes looking into mine because I feel their love. Women like myself and soon abc2020 have a loving bond with our doggies and that counts for a lot more than sexual loyalty.

There are other monogamous animals, as far as I know dogs aren't... Doesnt mean they are inferior.
Sure, he can think "oh boy I'm horny time for my human" but if he smells a bitch in heat and gets horny thats natural and i dont think its nice to be mad about it

Most males of mammalian species are hard-wired to spread their seed. Male dogs are naturally alphas and will fuck any wet snatch that they can knot into. Why do you think alpha men are culturally referred to as "dogs" when they behave the same way? That saying didn't come from nowhere. This is why zoo women go nuts over doggy dick, because they get to keep control over their own little "alpha" with a bulbous penis without fear of competition from other women. All that abc2020 has to do is keep her pup on a leash when she goes out for walks. And who cares if her pup does tie into some other bitch? Her chances of catching an STD are still 0%, and her pup will still be there and will remain loyal to her. At the end of the day, we are only as loyal as our options. What if abc2020 decides to get a zoo boyfriend? Would anybody care about the pup's feelings?

The dog will be loyal to you, as a comrade, he will love you, be your friend for his whole life, but sexuality is a total different thing here, and for the dog this is not love, its reproduction...

why is your first thought that he was calling dogs inferior? i read it as "dogs have a different culture than us and likely won't want to be conformed to fit into our society"

Back