Who would perform beastility in front of a group

With so many exhibitionists, there should actually be a bestiality performance three times a day in every location. Hhmmm, what is the reason that this does not exist?

Do I want to know? No, I suspect the reason.

Well people should start creating little production companies
around so not to far for people to travel.

but yes, why hasn't this happened.
The production side wouldn't be
an issue.

Having a farm for Boars and Horses
would do some taking.

Well people should start creating little production companies
around so not to far for people to travel.

but yes, why hasn't this happened.
The production side wouldn't be
an issue.

Having a farm for Boars and Horses
would do some taking.
I'm sure there's people out there with farms just like that

A lowkey fantasy of mine is to share my girl with a bunch of K9s in front of a group...
Thatd be hott as. Cuck her out to a bunch of studs while people watch her submit? Sounds like a fucking party. When we doin this? lol

I happen to know this stallion that would gladly stop a parade so he could rip off a quicky in front of the entire town. I wouldn't mind letting him do it if I could be somewhere that the citizens would enjoy the show and not prosecute.
That sounds so hot I'm actually getting wet thinking about it happening to me😍

I talk to a lot of guys on a couple of platforms about zoo fun.. When I do have my own I could easily round up a group. I’m sure anyone could... However, I don’t click with the vast majority I speak to... (“Got access??”) That, plus knowing to choose people you disclose to wisely means I’ll probably only ever have a handful of viewers/participants at once. I’m cool if that grows though - I’m not shy ;)

Back