Who would perform beastility in front of a group

My dream is to first let my girl get fucked by a dog in front of a bunch of men. Then after the mating we gangbang her and finish with a delicious bukkake.

It sounds like you did something similar ...;)
Yes, many times, and I am working at a good group as we speak. 2 dogs and 5-10 good men ( aggressive and good fucks, no girly men, as Arnold calls them). It may happen again soon, and if it does, I'll post some footage.

Yes, many times, and I am working at a good group as we speak. 2 dogs and 5-10 good men ( aggressive and good fucks, no girly men, as Arnold calls them). It may happen again soon, and if it does, I'll post some footage.
well if it comes to that I am looking forward to see that footage 🤤

I mean, within reason. It is very sad that we can't record and post any good and hot zoo stuff anymore, let alone showing faces. Too many repressive laws, and too many ass hats out there trying to dox and stalk with new technology.
that's sad and true...safety is number one of course...

I mean, within reason. It is very sad that we can't record and post any good and hot zoo stuff anymore, let alone showing faces. Too many repressive laws, and too many ass hats out there trying to dox and stalk with new technology.
Showing face can get you into trouble, that's for sure. But if you wear a mask and cover any details that may get you recognized outside the circle of people that are really familiar with you (tattoos, etc.) or make the filming place easily recognizable, you may record and enjoy it.

Oh--I am a good man Luci!! Do post some footage!! Love your avatar btw!!

Private party with no pics allowed sure
How about a private party with no cellphones or cameras but one official photographer and video cameraman to document the event? No shots of your face and you review all photos/video before it's released and everyone who was there gets a copy for memories.

I know one member here who has a mini stallion and uses that process with the women who come to visit. I like to think something like that would be a condition to consider for everyone who would want to perform for a group

How about a private party with no cellphones or cameras but one official photographer and video cameraman to document the event? No shots of your face and you review all photos/video before it's released and everyone who was there gets a copy for memories.

I know one member here who has a mini stallion and uses that process with the women who come to visit. I like to think something like that would be a condition to consider for everyone who would want to perform for a group
If I had full control of the editing and knew 1000% deleted stuff was actually deleted. Then yeah I could see it being done like that.

I wouldn't do it on camera, but would definitely love to fuck, lick and rim a mare or a cow, or suck horse or dog cock in front of a group of pervy spectators! I'm quite an exhibitionist when I get horny!

I'd not be likely to volunteer even if I really wanted to, unless it was coerced then I can't say I'd put up much of a fight.

Not a random group of people. I have had sex amongst other zoos, but that was for our own benefits, not really a "performance". It's a little weird having sex in front of others the first time or two.
Random group is OK as long as everyone in that group like that. It is no difference than sex in the bushes behind a nude beach - everyone there is for the same reason - to have sex and enjoy it.

Personally would never do a public thing especially since that doesn't seem like it would ever happen without legal repercussions lol but if it's a bunch of fellow zoos and myself oh yes
There are a lot of things that used to be illegal, but now became normal and socially accepted. For instance, gay sex or 420 smokes just 20 or 30 years ago were prohibited.

Back