Who would perform beastility in front of a group

It is one of my biggest fantasies to do it in front of a group of people watching, and hearing theim make comments and shout encouragements. I'm thinking of organising a Zoom meeting for some interested people, but I'm worried that it ends up being filmed and spread out over the internet. In real life it's also a bit difficult to organize.

If the group was other zoos ...or if I was in a zoo movie then yes. Basically people who would Respect my privacy and not have any photos that reveal me... basically if my secrecy is in tact then yes absolutely I would

It is one of my biggest fantasies to do it in front of a group of people watching, and hearing theim make comments and shout encouragements. I'm thinking of organising a Zoom meeting for some interested people, but I'm worried that it ends up being filmed and spread out over the internet. In real life it's also a bit difficult to organize.
I thought you could restrict video of zoom meetings? If you need help let me know XX

If you ever make it happen, let us know. I hope, you'll find the way to deal with any difficulties.

Yes I have when we organised a group from bf lots of rules in place tho

I would too if it was in front of you guys and I hope it will be like some Japanese game show they dress me up and do my hair nicely and lock me up with other in a rolls and then each of us will get random treatment with audience spin the wheel and choose ours fate some will get small dildo some will get enema with cum or get the big prize got mount by a horse there’s only one rules every participant must be filled with cum before leaving ❤️

Can you share any details? I'm always keen on kinky stories and I think I'm not alone in it. ;)
I have done this numerous times in the past, and always loved it, mostly in gang bang situations with a bunch of guys who took turns on me after. Back when I lived in Cali, I have even done it at a bar in Tijuana (at one of those places that everybody talks about but which supposedly don't exist - let me tell you, they DO exist). I am still eager to do this, but it has gotten really difficult to find a good group of guys in these days. You need to have men who are OK with zoo and those aren't always easy to find. Since we live so far away from Mexico now we have lost all our old contacts there.

I have done this numerous times in the past, and always loved it, mostly in gang bang situations with a bunch of guys who took turns on me after. Back when I lived in Cali, I have even done it at a bar in Tijuana (at one of those places that everybody talks about but which supposedly don't exist - let me tell you, they DO exist). I am still eager to do this, but it has gotten really difficult to find a good group of guys in these days. You need to have men who are OK with zoo and those aren't always easy to find. Since we live so far away from Mexico now we have lost all our old contacts there.
But of course.
Here is something going on again. :rolleyes:

My dream is to first let my girl get fucked by a dog in front of a bunch of men. Then after the mating we gangbang her and finish with a delicious bukkake.

It sounds like you did something similar ...;)

Back