Who would perform beastility in front of a group

I have a forced kink so I'm really into the idea of being made to do it in front of people. Like being put in a spreader bar and cuffs and gag so I can't stop it from happening and being fucked by dogs and even on lookers.
Yes that' the thing I'd love

I would - and having been owned have had to do what Sir expects it. He and his guests know its what the property wants too and I have confidence in Sir's choices of guests.

I wouldn't mind if they didn't care.

Growing up me and my brother would do stuff with our dogs together and eventually my parents caught me. As nudists, we were well aware and accepting of our bodies. I wouldn't mind my mom walking in the room when I was being rimmed, knotted or whatever but I never specifically did it to be seen.

Not a random group of people. I have had sex amongst other zoos, but that was for our own benefits, not really a "performance". It's a little weird having sex in front of others the first time or two.
I think that would be later down road for me and would definitely have to know the people

I have done it before, destroyed a mares pussy in front of a couple people and recently I fucked a stallions donut with someone watching, was quite fun, I was worried I'd get all shy cocked but my boy stayed hard and we didn't disappoint.... The horses or my mates watching haha

Insofar as other ZOO'S would demonstrate it, I would be persuaded to do it. Together, it's just more fun. Would also let me help.

Bestiality at the family reunion, an activity for the whole family to enjoy! JK

I wouldn't mind doing the deed for close zoo friends only. Or rather try, because I'm very gun shy around other men when it comes to that. The last zoo orgy I was apart of (me a fellow zoo guy, and 2 dogs) I could barely keep myself up. The other zoo had no problems though.
How does one be apart of a zoo orgy?~

Don't know about everyone else, but for me it usually takes chatting with zoos for years to establish trust. Once that trust is established then if all the stars align a meetup occurs. For example, the person I referred to in that initial post I've known for over 7 years now.
Dang, closest I got to a meet they went dark on me. I think he was caught…

Back