Who would perform beastility in front of a group

Hi all I am looking to get involved really keen to assist and my aim is to be watched and videoed etc,
i have lots of ideas but no animal or experience, Hopi g for this to change .

Really? why?
I think if you really wanted to do this, it would have been done several times already!
Considered the difficulties that there are already , in my case, to find a honest owner, i think finding public will not be so easy as it sounds. For myself i sure as hell want to be sure they could be trusted and not telling everybody else. So it should have to be people i already know very well

so not so public after all?
A small group is also public, but yes...its easy to say i do as a first reaction but you have to be very sure of it. I would be nervous as hell but once at that point i will go on with it. Anyway it's a question that everybody have to answer for themselves. English is not my first language , so i'm sorry can not express myself better

A small group is also public, but yes...its easy to say i do as a first reaction but you have to be very sure of it. I would be nervous as hell but once at that point i will go on with it. Anyway it's a question that everybody have to answer for themselves. English is not my first language , so i'm sorry can not express myself better
Good answer I agree (y)

all good. i just wanted to understand the content.

If the group were other zoos. Then yea, if they wanted to watch I'd happily oblige. Not about to go out in public and display it for the world. Even if it was legal there is literally no point in doing something like that.

I grew up in the 60's/70's
a group of us hung out
every weekend, we never
had a straight out Orgy
but we'd change girlfriends
when one had a crush on another
mutual feeling and understanding.

I've also been in a few orgy's
and in public.

So as long as I knew I wasn't going to be arrested
Yes I would and for free if no one was going to
make money from it.

I grew up in the 60's/70's
a group of us hung out
every weekend, we never
had a straight out Orgy
but we'd change girlfriends
when one had a crush on another
mutual feeling and understanding.

I've also been in a few orgy's
and in public.

So as long as I knew I wasn't going to be arrested
Yes I would and for free if no one was going to
make money from it.
Hell yes I wish that could have been me :)

Absolutely. I would love to put on a show like that. Be it jerking and sucking on some nice big horse cock & balls, or letting a pack of horny dogs fuck me~

Back