Who on here has actually been with a animal

I have been with about 8 different male dogs, and now I have 3 boys myself. I am prolly 3 times a week with the dad, he's about the business. His son is about twice as tall, but still young and uppity, lol. Then there's my youngest pup, I have not rolled him into this mix, because it makes tension and they get into it pretty good sometimes. The dad is half pit half coyote, son (profile pic) quarter pit, quarter yote, half Siberian husky, he's beautiful. And the little guy is half pit and half Rhodesian Ridgeback. 56lbs, had to rush him to the vet yesterday for having allergic reaction to something! $450 later he's doing better.

There's a poll thread on here with a similar question:

Answer: quite a lot

Haven't had intercourse with any animals, but have given a couple of blowjobs to 2 different dogs, as well as received many rimjobs from dogs.

My partner and I have yet to initiate searching for a zoo partner, taking it slow and trying to learn.
Not sure how we'd find a dog partner to top me without raising one ourselves. Do people often find other willing owners?

When I was younger I would finger my family's female boxer while jerking off. I'd usually try to bust on her pussy and then push my cum inside of her. We also had a male boxer that I would jerk off, but I was less into that (I've never really been into dog penises). Other than that the only other thing I did was let them lick my asshole and dick. I was too paranoid to go any further than that.

One female dog and one male dog. A mare someday, hopefully.

I would love a chance with a lioness and dolphin, but that's likely going to always be fantasy.

I'd love to be with a golden retriever they are such beautiful breed. But I really love any bigger dogs. The dog I grew was up with was as mastive cross and he was such a big muscley boy with the biggest longest shaft and a knot that would not let you go till you were completely filled up with his hot load.

One female dog and one male dog. A mare someday, hopefully.

I would love a chance with a lioness and dolphin, but that's likely going to always be fantasy.
Now Dolphins fascinate me after reading the story of the English woman arrested for sex with a dolphin of a cornish beach the report said she was arrested for repeatedly offending public morals with the dolphin.over a period of two weeks.

Back