Who on here has actually been with a animal

I have been active off and on for many years, I grew up on a farm and discovered the joy of mare sex in my horny teens. I had 5 eager and willing partners. Then I had a few male dogs and got knotted once. I’ve recently adopted a Dane/mastiff cross, he’s 2 and a slow learner but I’ve jerked him off several times and had him mount me a few times, he’s figuring it out and I hope to be able to get knitted at some point

A golden retriever was our first, later a Rottie mix, both intact males.
The Golden almost put her off it for good after pulling out prematurely her first time…he was huge.

I myself have been with dogs male and female, a mare and a gelding.
I have chatted with people and it seems 50/50
Mine was a couple of staffie dogs, I was dog sitting for a friend. one afternoon, I was quite turned on.. and the next thing I know I’m on the floor fussing them, as they got excited, they began to show.. so I was wanking them a little.. then I just went for it.. I started sucking them running my tongue all over their cocks tasting them… knowing they were enjoying it just as much as me.

That only added to the desires and now i want to be taken every way possible by animals. Even with like-minded watching me.

Multiple times with male dogs :)
Started off a long time ago searching the old BeastForum and had a male english staffy at the time so, naturally curiosity got the best of me and all started from there.
Most recent was last year with a large male mastiff breed, when I was on all fours he was bigger then me and also much stronger. When I knelt down to play with him he kept pushing me over to try and forcibly take me, was so much fun :)

I lost the count.
About 15-20 stallions, 15 mares, some dogs
Fuck me, I'm jealous. Been dying to get some content recorded while I still have my youth. spent years just looking for one haha.

Back on topic, not nearly enough times that's for sure. spent a few days with 2 females and a male handful of years ago (dogs).

Only play with dog vulva, never try to fuck them, afraid of disease... Mybe in 2 yrs I'll have 1 dog & start fucking her , fill her vulva with my seed

Started off a long time ago searching the old BeastForum and had a male english staffy at the time so, naturally curiosity got the best of me and all started from there.
Most recent was last year with a large male mastiff breed, when I was on all fours he was bigger then me and also much stronger. When I knelt down to play with him he kept pushing me over to try and forcibly take me, was so much fun :)
Do you ever post videos of your dogs fucking you?

Yeah, I've got a little over 20 years experience. Many mares and geldings, as well as 4 male dogs when I was younger living on acreage. Since moving off acreage I've had a couple friends with canines, had my own beautiful female Cane Corso up until a couple years back, currently have fun with a rottie mutt a good friend owns (pictured in my profile pic).

Ms_madelline Hello, nice lady, I would like to help you have sex with a dog boy, it would be a wonderful experience. Kind regards😘😘😘🐕🐕🐕

Amazingly hot!

Back