Who on here has actually been with a animal

quisiera experimentar con una perra que consejos me pueden dar para empezar
Si buscas en la sección "Cómo también", encontrarás muchos consejos y conocimientos. También puedes enviar diez mensajes en el foro para desbloquear mensajes directos con otras personas.

Eso es "How To's and educational"

I have been with a mastiff, husky, bulldog (female that eats out my cunt), and a dalmatian. All were males except the bulldog ♡ however i want more experience with more species!

My dogs eat me out nightly... I've never been knotted but I would like to be some day.
saw you are from Paducah as well 46 y/o male with pup who loves to lick. he's mounted a few women but he has short legs and has trouble knotting. I just usually guide him into her with my hand. Would enjoy talking sometime. DM me if interested.

Mounted by 2 male dogs( no knot sadly ) blown our fixed dog many times ( no cum but he does get hard ) had sex with a mare for a few years and blown a gelded male horse many times also no cum.

It's a bit of a stretch to say that I've been with one. There was a time where me and a dog started to have that connection, sand she would allow me to play with her vagina, but if anything was inserted, she would squirm and resist, so I would have to back off. She's no longer around and it's been a while since I've tried again.

Back