Which Disney animal would you most like to have sex with?

I do have a thing for Bageera from the Jungle book, but certainly not the sad Disney character, but the one with a dark past, hate for humans yet cold minded and... with a *really* soft spot for the boy, as portrayed in the book.

Damn, why does Disney always flat *every* single character??

Any dolphin from the little mermaid. I don't remember much of the movie but I am sure there had to be some dolphins in there.

Everyone seems to have forgotten about all the live action movies Disney has made. There are movies such as "The Shaggy Dog" and "The Shaggy DA." The plot of both are based on the premise that a man and his pet dog have switched consciousnesses. Here's a list where an animal was one of the starring roles.

"Old Yeller"
"Nikki, Wild Dog Of The North"
"Greyfriars Bobby: The True Story Of A Dog"
"Big Red"
"The Legend Of Lobo"
"Miracle Of The White Stallions"
"Savage Sam"
"The Incredible Journey"
"A Tiger Walks"
"The Ugly Dachshund"
"Monkeys, Go Home"
"Charlie, The Lonesome Cougar"
"The Horse In The Gray Flannel Suit"
"King Of The Grizzlies"
"The Biscuit Eater"
"Run, Cougar, Run"
"Chandar, The Black Leopard of Ceylon"
"Mustang"

There are more, but you get the idea.

So many..but definitely Nick Wilde and Pogo from Zootopia..and Tigger.

Not sure if King Triton counts but I’d definitely do a lot with that merman.

Any of the lions in lion king as long as Nala is there.
Rajah Rajah from Aladin
Angus from brave
Maximus from tangled

TUG
From Brother Bear.
He just looks like the type that would whisper dirty words into my ear as he was pounding away at me.
Sexy Cartoon Bear. I used to have the Hots for Baloo. But TUG is just more my type of Bear.

dd5spib-56464cca-e792-4dbf-8288-6052ae8ab07d.jpg

I think perdita and pongo. All dogs from oliver & co but not tito and francis. Cap and capper. Baloo wud b nice. The pig from gravity falls and some more. Have to research their names first 😅

For purposes of this discussion, I suggest naming only animal characters and not furries. Otherwise, a threesome with Robin and Marion
Yup, for furries Marion is super sweet.
Animal, however... The one favorite? ... Yeah, it has to be Duchess. When she dances that's pushing the boundaries but I'd still call her a cat.

Nala, Bolt, Perdita, Pongo, Nick Wilde and not in any specific order. While I do find Judy Hopps attractive, I am keeping in mind actual biology of the animal knowing sex would definitely be off the table. I don't consider Nick as anthro since he doesn't have any humanoid features other than he talks in which case almost no Disney animals would count.

Also Sven, but I think Kristoff would get jealous lol

Back