Which Disney animal would you most like to have sex with?

Definitely Bolt

See the source image

and Dodger from Oliver and Company
See the source image

All of the lions from The Lion King- Simba, Nala, Kovu, Sarabi...literally all of them.

Raja from Aladdin.

Thomas O'Malley...maybe I have a thing for cats lol.

The Beast.

Pegasus from Hercules.

Todd from Fox and the Hound.

Disney characters have way too shallow and with too much sugar for my taste.

Lion king, I would need to go with the uncle if only because he seems to be the only one who would carr for an evening of icky nastiness if he is getting his part out of it.

And um... Jungle book.
When I read the book I totally had a crush for Bageera as she is strong, an unconditional friend to his friends, a terrible foe for the enemies, she had a big crush for humans herself, and a dark hidden secret past to explain it all (Not as dark as Hathi, thought)

edit: Oh. Rasha... I do not know if I'd really have the guts .. /edit

Then, you get to Disney, Baghera is a housecat and the elephants just feral ballerinas. Meh.

I'd get Charly from All dogs go to heaven anytime. Please keep him AWAY from Disney less they turn him into a cute looking puppy with an stupid kiddo voice.

Got a real obscure one.
Mooch from 101 Dalmatians: The Series.
Would die to get with him! I bet he likes it RUFF >:3

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-16 122108.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-16 122108.png
    638.5 KB · Views: 19
For purposes of this discussion, I suggest naming only animal characters and not furries. Otherwise, a threesome with Robin and Marion would be my choice. However, for a true zoophile encounter, I would love to be knotted by Pongo while filling Perdita's puppy hole.

You could also choose from Pixar films, but unless you're into fish or insects, there isn't a lot of choice there.
Id choose GOOFY 😅 I’d let him go silly inside me.

I kept mulling over a few in my head but the first and most consistent one I came back to was Bambi's mother. There's just something about her eyes and slenderness put together that gets my blood pumping.

There's only one for me lady. From lady and the tramp. I'm a bitch guy what can I say but then again do find other things attractive don't get me wrong...

If I had to pick just one I’d definitely go with Bolt. Bolt can super pound my ass anytime he wants 😂. I’d say just about any of the male dogs could have their way with me though. Assuming it’s not dangerous and there’s no pain I would take Simba and Kovu as well.

For purposes of this discussion, I suggest naming only animal characters and not furries. Otherwise, a threesome with Robin and Marion would be my choice. However, for a true zoophile encounter, I would love to be knotted by Pongo while filling Perdita's puppy hole.

You could also choose from Pixar films, but unless you're into fish or insects, there isn't a lot of choice there.
That sounds like an amazing fantasy. For me there are so many Disney animals it’s hard to choose. But if I had to choose probably the wolves from the jungle book. Have the male alpha knotting me while I’m fucking the female alpha. Just a dream. 😋

Can I settle within the Jungle Book or Zootopia and get banged by literally everyone?
Also, Centaurs….. mmmmhh

Back