When did you first try sex toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, my first sex toy, I remember it well.
I was a young Hooligan, often scanning mom & dad's night stands for loose change.
then One Day, in moms nightstand, in the bottom drawer, I found a 6" slightly upward curved, Dildo/vibrator, with a fresh set of Duracel's in it.
I swiped it. I figured, "whose she gonna ask?"
So of course I used it. and for a few more years after that too.
Not 1 mention was EVER made about the hijacked dildo.

Guess that makes me D.B.Pooper. (Snicker)
I laughed a lot at your line, "I figured, "whose she gonna ask?"
Laughed a lot more, picturing Mom stomping around the house, yelling, "Alright! WHO took my fucktoy?!?! Was it you? Or you?!?!"

I was 10 when I started humping my stuffed animals and after that it was a slow transition into household items, carrots, small
Cucumbers, small plastic bottles, sausages wrapped in condoms. My first real sex toy wasnt until I was 20. A double headed dildo, butt plug, bullet and strap on. Now I’m waiting for my first dog dildo to arrive! So excited!
So many options, so little time. ;-)

I was 10 when I started humping my stuffed animals and after that it was a slow transition into household items, carrots, small
Cucumbers, small plastic bottles, sausages wrapped in condoms. My first real sex toy wasnt until I was 20. A double headed dildo, butt plug, bullet and strap on. Now I’m waiting for my first dog dildo to arrive! So excited!
I always thought about women trying sausages lol specifically jumbo hotdogs 😂

I use a stuffed Teddy a few times i was youmg
In my teen years i uses my Aunty's vibrator in my ass that was my firat toy

I guess you're not aware of this, but what isn't allowed in forums, isn't allowed in DMs either. Sorry about that.
Ahh I did know that but I was just under the impression you didn’t want to share here. Which I guess makes me think why would you want to share in DM’s…. Sorry I didn’t think that one through

I think my first toys, like above where not sex toys , a pillow, hair brush, fingers and a juice bottle once. Think my first dildo was about 15 maybe and that was way way after I had already had the real thing 😬

I’m going to add I have a couple toys but have a large Rex with dom and that’s by far my favourite.

I made myself a diy stroker when I was 13, I was sure that I was slick and hid it well but I found out years later that my mom had found it cleaning and decied not to embarrass me

I first started when I was like 13 with pens, markers, brushes, candles, toothbrush and then moved on to cucumbers, zucchini, baseball bat, tow hitch, mag flashlight. It wasn't until I was like 20 that I got my first official toy. It was a basic dildo/vibe, it wasn't until later that I started getting ones with suction cups on them cuz I realized how much I love riding them. Then last year I got a medium sized rex from bd and its by far my favorite toy

Well, I tried a few non-toys while a teenager and young adult. My first toy was a fleshlight I bought a few years ago (not doggy, but it doesn't look like a human vagina) that I use time to time (I like it, but sometimes it doesn't worth the effort, neither I want to spend lube) and a few weeks ago a bought a dog dildo that I used only two times but I love it :husky_love:

Anything suitable for a sex toy as long as i had sexuality. Cucumbers, deododant bottles, etc ...
Actual sex toys - When i moved to my own apartment at the age of 20 :) Also meaning that i would not have to hide them which but i still did.
Now my fleshlight is on top of bathroom cabinet even if someone visits. I dont care as thats just normal hetero.

Yeah I’m up for knowing that lol
You wont believe this:

So you go get 4 things:
1. A small or large prigle chips "can" (depending on the size of your member or hands.....) i suppose the small one works fine.
2. Latex gloves (well 2 i suppose)
3. 2 x kitchen washing sponges ( or any 2 sponges i suppose )
4. For good measure 2 / 3 hair elastics.

5. Last but important "lube"

Cut hole in gloves end to release air and maybe a small hole in the pringle chips can. Place the glove on the sponge and then the 2nd sponge on the glove. Now add the hair elastic maybe 2 around the sponge and the glove, then push that into the prigle chips holder and fold the glove around the top.

Its a orgasm in in can! Works so nice if you want it tighter adjust the elastics.

:) Enjoy and let me know how that works. If you want i can post some pics of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back