What was your fav breed of dog

I love pitbulls its the only dog I've ever been with. They are just such a beautiful breed! Great looking pussies obviously, but their overall build is stunning. Big fat ol head, strong bodies, I just love them!

I love pitbulls its the only dog I've ever been with. They are just such a beautiful breed! Great looking pussies obviously, but their overall build is stunning. Big fat ol head, strong bodies, I just love them!
Interesting, I haven’t thought about pit bulls

I'm partial to huskies hence my username. Have been with a GSD a great dane and several other dogs. But nothing does it quite like a husky.

Last edited:
My favorite breed is English Mastiff. They are BIG but that's what I like. After University I purposely got a mastiff. I was thinking of a Great Dane but they have a host of medical problems. Jerry, my mastiff, was a natural. He satisfied my oral and anal needs very willingly. (I think Jerry was also gay. LOL). I'm not exclusively zoo. I am married M/M and he is aware of my needs.

Me and my fiancé's (both male) favourite male breeds are saint bernards and bernese mountain dogs because they have big dicks, nice muscles and look incredible to cuddle with, and our favourite female is a husky. We hope to get at least one of those someday when I move to his country and we live together so we'll have enough time to properly care for a dog

anyone got a specific breed of dog they like to fuck?
i’d have to say i am one to not be very picky. but husky’s are j so beautifu, they’re my #1. they’re such turn ons, especially females 😍

curious about everyone else’s opinions.

Both ends of the scale as Ive had Boxer and Westie. But I love Schnauzers, Airedales, Vizsla, . I have to be carefulas Im allergic to soem long haired breeds like Collies and German Sheps

Hi all Steve here Ireland based have a female husky she's a sweetheart but haven't gone all the way with her as she seems to small to accommodate me so we just play but I'm OK with that have had experience with mostly male dogs and some ponys and would love a male one too some day great choices ye all have

Back