What is your favorite animal?

canine category.

but if i could ill choose all animal life since all things are equal (in some way)

Anything canine but specifically....a wolf ...they are the holy grail of animals to me :)

U completely sure its not cheetahs? I mean your name/avatar seems very suspect of being a hidden cheetah. Lel

Here I was thinking you were gonna post the clip....fast animals......slow children XD it's a cheetah in that clap chasing the fat kid with honey in his knees XD

Here I was thinking you were gonna post the clip....fast animals......slow children XD it's a cheetah in that clap chasing the fat kid with honey in his knees XD
Im going for the "ignoring the obvious" theme here hence the mystery box scene here. Due to his name/avatar im ignoring it and putting my dumb thought process (me being peter) into it of ill take the box. Im a spur of the moment type of person btw.

Im going for the "ignoring the obvious" theme here hence the mystery box scene here. Due to his name/avatar im ignoring it and putting my dumb thought process (me being peter) into it of ill take the box.
I got that! Just first thing I thought of was that; especially because that same episode is right around the one from the clip you posted.

Back