Favorite breeds?

What's everyone's favorite k9 breeds to either mount or be mounted by? I personally love great danes and think huskies are just adorable. I think everyone wants a big breed though because they can handle what we want easier than the others. I'd love to own a my own giant stud mutt someday but right now it's just not feasible with my apartment constraints. Hope to find plenty of others willing to share though.

I don’t think there’s anything hotter than the graceful, athletic, wolf-like body of a German Shep and that paired with their loyalty and intelligence makes them my favorite. Definitely more into the companion bred ones, the working line is really intense but the bigger ones are just so sexy 🔥

Great Danes are fun but it's really hard because of height. German Shepherds and Malinois are great because they're high energy. Labs are too because they love to please
Danes require you to be higher for a comfortable mattress nag but always be prepared for the length and size of a Dane. They are powerful.

That’s what makes them wonderful. They all have personalities and change on arousal level. The more playful you are, the more excited they get.

Heard a lot that labs are great. I know golden retrievers really get into it when they get excited ;)
It’s a dogs nature to set the knot before anything can interfere or the bitch can get away. Nature at its best.
Both breeds are great. Gentle pets and playful.

I don’t think there’s anything hotter than the graceful, athletic, wolf-like body of a German Shep and that paired with their loyalty and intelligence makes them my favorite. Definitely more into the companion bred ones, the working line is really intense but the bigger ones are just so sexy 🔥

Having owned a total of 5 GSDs over the years I'll agree with you. But having owned 5 GSDs over the years, I think the breed's constant shedding has steered me towards a non-shedding, short hair like a Rottweiler if I ever get another dog.

Having owned a total of 5 GSDs over the years I'll agree with you. But having owned 5 GSDs over the years, I think the breed's constant shedding has steered me towards a non-shedding, short hair like a Rottweiler if I ever get another dog.
I hear that! That fur is relentless! Poodle mixes are really popular for that reason.

I don’t know I have a favorite breed. I’ve had five companies from pups all different breeds. I want a SMART obedient companion that also has a protective nature should it be needed. A k9 is like a box of chocolates at least as a lover never know what your going to get so you choose a companion for the traits that you want and accept the rest.

huskies are just the perfect size usually, and theyre very smart so they end up being easy to train. labs are also a favorite, they really get into it.

I want to be mounted by a German Shepherd so badly, and while I wouldn't actually mount a shiba inu their curled tail just exposing their rear is just so hot to me, it's like they're little sluts just begging for it.

Back